What's new

Future leader of India : Rahul Kim Jong Gandhi

Simple funda :-

Give me 8% annual growth and be my leader for the next 5 years .

India has massive problems and the biggest is the political party's in India, every politician in India is corrupt no matter which party they are from, or has criminal records for heinous crimes like rape etc. The sad thing is that 99% of Indians don't seem to care how corrupt their society is, it's all well and good having a rant about it, but if Indian citizens don't give a **** then so be, it is their country.

I have seen the corruption first hand in India, and it is blatant, it happens all over, India has massive problems, yes we loved our trip to India it's a great place and the people are awesome, but you can't cover up or hide the facts about the nation.

Does that matter?

I am Indian, and my faith is Syrian Christian.

LOL .....your staunch defence of Sonia and Raul indicated a christian background .....sure you are Indian first ....as long as your are allowed to be christian before that :angel:

Typical NRI rant. Come back to India and stop paying taxes to other countries or shut up. No here cares about your views.

I dont care what foreigners say about my country. Take care about your own problems.

NRIs contribute a lot to India,

Paying Tax wherever doesn't matter.

LOL .....your staunch defence of Sonia and Raul indicated a christian background .....sure you are Indian first ....as long as your are allowed to be christian before that :angel:

Where did I defend them you completely retarded kid???

Why do u have to bring in my religion ??? This perfectly illustrates your failed and disturbed mindset. Grow up, welcome to the 21st century you backward fool.

Learn to read before writing your BS!

And what does that mean? "sure you are Indian first ....as long as your are allowed to be christian "

Being Indian means to have to choice what to believe in idiot. Or are you one of those dumb***** who want to create some sort of state religion?

Where did I defend them you completely retarded kid???

Learn to read before writing your BS!

And what does that mean? "sure you are Indian first ....as long as your are allowed to be christian "

Being Indian means to have to choice what to believe in idiot. Or are you one of those dumb***** who want to create some sort of state religion?

ya sure ...you dint directly defend Maino and Raul....only attacked the messenger Nisha who tried to post some facts here. :rolleyes: ......I guess it does give you deniability rights like the ***** who says they dont support terrorists. :P

...and I mean you are clearly an christian Indian rather than an Indian christian. That truth is self evident to all those who have read you post :angel:

ya sure ...you dint directly defend Maino and Raul....only attacked the messenger Nisha who tried to post some facts here. :rolleyes: ......I guess it does give you deniability rights like the ***** who says they dont support terrorists. :P

...and I mean you are clearly an christian Indian rather than an Indian christian. That truth is self evident to all those who have read you post :angel:

1.) Prove it or STFU.
2.) I already said that I did not like the one sided blog post which does not reflect the other side of the coin.

Does that matter?

I am Indian, and my faith is Syrian Christian.

Thats the reason why you are defending Sonia and Rahul ...

Arundathi Roy is also a Syrian X'ian ....

1.) Prove it or STFU.
2.) I already said that I did not like the one sided blog post which does not reflect the other side of the coin.

Your posts in this thread is the proof.

Nisha had posted facts and there are no 'two sides' to facts.

There are two sides to opinions and we have all heard your 'opinion' about those facts. Its just a pathetic attempt to hide your religious angle to defending maino and Raul.

Retards like you give bad name to all BJP supporters.

Your posts in this thread is the proof.

Nisha had posted facts and there are no 'two sides' to facts.

There are two sides to opinions and we have all heard your 'opinion' about those facts. Its just a pathetic attempt to hide your religious angle to defending maino and Raul.

1.) still waiting for the poof, just admit that u r talking BS.
2.) A blog post is not an objective view on something, I am politically neutral, thus I prefer an objective analysis not a blog post.

Thats the reason why you are defending Sonia and Rahul ...

LOL you genius, where did I defend them???

People like you mixing religion into everything are simply complete retards.

Back
Top Bottom