What's new

Future leader of India : Rahul Kim Jong Gandhi

What did Rahul even do to even earn that position? Or even be considered for that position. What is his experience??

Honest question.

No one, including his own supporters will be able to answer that question! Only justification by Congressis would be that he is a 'Gandhi'.. & that's more than enough qualification!

Cant you come up with arguments or will you continue ranting around till you get banned by the mods kid?

All you do is attack someone's nationality or their "foreign" credentials. You are an idiot if you continue to do that. Listen and read the points, stop placing so much emphasis on birthplace of ppl. It's ridiculous how blind you are.

If Rahul baba and his Italian goons are standing up in the forthcoming elections then I doubt that Congress will even win enough seats to be a top opposition party .
This corruption and backwardness legacy has to quit India and if Modi is the most lively candidate to do so then my vote is for BJP and that too cause of this one man .

at least make sure guys.. this Rahul chappan gandhi must not become the PM. Don't vote for him

Typical NRI rant. Come back to India and stop paying taxes to other countries or shut up. No here cares about your views.

I dont care what foreigners say about my country. Take care about your own problems.

if it wasnt for nri's or their remittance ur state kerala would be in deep ****....just saying...

a guy who worships a real foreigner sonia mata but despises people with indian blood as foreigners....:rofl:

This faggot does not know jack about economics jumping from topic to topic I am gonna vote for modi

Oh by the way kiddo, I am making use of this right. I simply dont like this blind and one sided blog post with this ridiculous headline that was posted. I am not a Congress or BJP supporter since both parties cannot come up with a decent election program!

These blind party following brain less zombies are the main problem, they will oppose and denounce anything that the ruling party does, no matter if its good or bad for India.

no body gives a **** what you like like or not....if u have a problem report the thread and move on..or better ignore the topic...but stop being a thread nazi dictating what people should or shouldnt discuss..

All you do is attack someone's nationality or their "foreign" credentials. You are an idiot if you continue to do that. Listen and read the points, stop placing so much emphasis on birthplace of ppl. It's ridiculous how blind you are.

People should care about their own country, not about others... typical American mentality.

And concerning how blind I am, go take a look at this blog post. Its probably the most biased and one sided thing I have ever read. Most people here are blind and braindead party followers, anything that the other party does is evil, bad, BS etc etc etc..

if it wasnt for nri's or their remittance ur state kerala would be in deep ****....just saying...

a guy who worships a real foreigner sonia mata but despises people with indian blood as foreigners....:rofl:

You think I am a COngress supporter because I dont like this blog post?

You sir, are an idiot.

no body gives a **** what you like like or not....if u have a problem report the thread and move on..or better ignore the topic...but stop being a thread nazi dictating what people should or shouldnt discuss..

I am free to express my opinion, get it kid?

I am free to express my opinion, get it kid?

grand father, do you realize that your opinion is essentially restricting other's opinions ?

u came riding high despising these ugly "foreigners" and how they are disrespecting bharat mata and went on like a nazi how they should not do that..it was u who wanted nri's to stop expressing their opinions about india as if they are lesser indians....u wanted them to stop expressing their opinion...if that is your opinion..u can wrap ur opinion in a nice meter long piece of toilet tissue and shove it up yours....

You think I am a COngress supporter because I dont like this blog post?

You sir, are an idiot.

no i think you are even worse...a guy who could not stand differing opinion and had to act as if he is the thekedar of morality out here...

grand father, do you realize that your opinion is essentially restricting other's opinions ?

u came riding high despising these ugly "foreigners" and how they are disrespecting bharat mata and went on like a nazi how they should not do that..it was u who wanted nri's to stop expressing their opinions about india as if they are lesser indians....u wanted them to stop expressing their opinion...if that is your opinion..u can wrap ur opinion in a nice meter long piece of toilet tissue and shove it up yours....

no i think you are even worse...a guy who could not stand differing opinion and had to act as if he is the thekedar of morality out here...

1. I already said that NRI was the wrong word, I was talking about citizens from othe countries.
I simply dont like foreigners ranting about who the people of India are electing.
Get it?

2. You call me a nazi while you call anyone who is a Congress supporter an idiot? Nice logic. You ever knew who the Nazis were and how they came to power? Please have a lesson in history before writing BS.

I dont share the opinion of that blog poster, so what? I am allowed to like what ever I want. I dont like biased and onesided opinions which just reflect the one side of the coin.

I am always open for new political views, but currently, both parties cannot come up with a decent election program.

I don't know what's his problem , he should leave this thread alone.

Back
Top Bottom