What's new

Future leader of India : Rahul Kim Jong Gandhi

Oh by the way kiddo, I am making use of this right. I simply dont like this blind and one sided blog article that was posted. I am not a Congress or BJP supporter since both parties cannot come up with a decent election program!

Obvious troll is obvious.After making 20 posts this m o f o says he doesn't give a fukc!

Obvious troll is obvious.After making 20 posts this m o f o says he doesn't give a fukc!

Cant you come up with arguments or will you continue ranting around till you get banned by the mods kid?

@Indiansdon't fight between yourselves... we need to fight the common enemy of India.. i.e Rahul Gandhi, Modi's speech chor...

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant you come up with arguments or will you continue ranting around till you get banned by the mods kid?

abe gadhe! first answer the points made by me an others,explain how India was disrespected in the op, explain why someone can not criticize or question your new master Rahul baba, then we can argue about your stupidity...writing smart-arse one-liners is not arguing.

abe gadhe! first answer the points made by me an others,explain how India was disrespected in the op, explain why someone can not criticize or question your new master Rahul baba, then we can argue about your stupidity...writing smart-arse one-liners is not arguing.

I seriously doubt your comprehension capability after what I have written about my political views. Either go back and read my post again or go back to learn English properly before I am going to argue with retarded people like you making such nonsensical comments :no: :wave:

I seriously doubt your comprehension capability after what I have written about my political views. Either go back and read my post again or go back to learn English properly before I am going to argue with retarded people like you making such nonsensical comments :no: :wave:

What? troll got caught in the web of his own sh!t?
Explain the "arguements"(and I dread to call them that) you made or leave with the thread your sorry a$$ in your hands.

Rahul to India Inc

Summon-e1319147672515.jpg

@indushek - what is that brand displayed in your avatar?

@indushek - what is that brand displayed in your avatar?

Extraordinary answered it, just completed two pegs on the compulsory order of weekend enjoyment dept. Home Minister's reprimands have been completed and food's been given so completed and reporting just now sir. :angel:

Extraordinary answered it, just completed two pegs on the compulsory order of weekend enjoyment dept. Home Minister's reprimands have been completed and food's been given so completed and reporting just now sir. :angel:

Cool - How does it taste? Peaty or mild?

Back
Top Bottom