What's new

Future leader of India : Rahul Kim Jong Gandhi

Counter the arguments presented in the op , if you can. Personal attacks on forums won't lead us anywhere.

Its not personal, I just dont like the attitude of foreigners on my country.

And I am not into politics so I cannot say much on that blog article, but its obviously biased and does not show the other side of the coin.

And I am not into politics so I cannot say much on that blog article, but its obviously biased and does not show the other side of the coin.

If OP is foreigner then it would imply Raul Vinci too is foreigner as he too has dual citizenships.

1) Rahul did not have sufficient grades to qualify for entrance to St. Stephen's College in Delhi. The palms were greased, and he was admitted on a "Shooting" (sports) quota seat. Even though Rahul has never displayed any skills or interest in the sport of shooting.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ndia-rahul-kim-jong-gandhi.html#ixzz2PgS33Alr
But he's an expert in shooting from the hip!! :lol:

So why is he guaranteed to be the next Prime Minister and leader of the world's largest democracy?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ndia-rahul-kim-jong-gandhi.html#ixzz2PgSxdwLp

Because the majority of us are sheeple who've been brainwashed by the propaganda of the Gandhi family and their cohorts. Most of us guys have this self flagellation syndrome in our DNA. We love to screw ourselves. But this time I think the Gandhis have shot their bolt. The Congress is gonna get kicked in their a$$!

image_thumb%5B4%5D.png

You can tell by the Indian flag the user is displaying (along with American flag), or by the name of the OP (Nisha) that she is very much Indian.

Really??? AFAIK dual citizenship is not allowed by thee constitution.

He is still holding Dual Passport, so did Sonia was carrying even when she was applying for the TOP JOB in 2004, she has not done any social work by giving up the PM seat to MMS, but it was illegal for her to become PM, SC would have immediately rejected it.

I think it's in article itself , him carrying two passports.

Not possible, I checked it. Dual citizenship is impossible and forbidden by the constitution.

Dont believe blog posts..........

Is he that Usless that Roads/airports cant be named after him !!!!

I do not think India has only Nehru-Gandhi family. They are not only who contributed for India. We have much better leader and personality than them. But sad still we are living in some kind of slavery. If you look into this then you will find most of the scheme are named after Gandhi and Nehru. Excess of anything is very dangerous.

Cheers

You can tell by the Indian flag the user is displaying (along with American flag), or by the name of the OP (Nisha) that she is very much Indian.

A flag and forum name on PDF does not give me reliable information about the citizenship of a person :rolleyes:

Sonia and her family biggest mafia in this world. Look at her daughter marrying Robert Vadra one who accused of killing his own father.
India will never be true democracy until this dynasty politics throw away. This is worse than Dictatorship.

Back
Top Bottom