What's new

Future leader of India : Rahul Kim Jong Gandhi

Let the games begin ................ what is your opinion on Raul Vinci's educational background ? :devil:

He's an inexperienced amateur at best, not minister material. Congress had better put up a better roster or else we'll have the third front leading the opposition.

Meh, but how would I know, I'm too busy scouring for beef- spent 2 hours in the heat and the best I found was buff- premium quality though. Hopefully someone will drive some sense in the loh purush and RSS's head and get them to allow Modi a relatively level playing field.

Let the games begin ................ what is your opinion on Raul Vinci's educational background ? :devil:

Ah ....the entire christian brigade to the rescue ..........I should be expecting more mallu Christians to join the ranks ;)

then give them Kandhamal like treatment

Ah ....the entire christian brigade to the rescue ..........I should be expecting more mallu Christians to join the ranks ;)

You would have to expect if it wasn't for your retarded post.

Funny thing is that nobody supported congress, but because Sonia gandhi is of Italian origin, some morons think all christians of India are Italians....Dim wits who should not be tolerated in PDF. Unfortunately registration is free.

attachment.php

Funny thing is that nobody supported congress, but because Sonia gandhi is of Italian origin, some morons think all christians of India are Italians....Dim wits who should not be tolerated in PDF. Unfortunately registration is free.

Some retards thing that if you are not crazy, you are a congress supporter.

:fie::fie: If registration is not free ,then many people would not join the forum.

LOL ....its your guilty conscious that makes you justify your position and standing :lol: ...... I think it is obvious to everybody here now :angel:

Dont be too eager to play the victim ....no one has claimed all Indians christians are Italians .....only there are some 'christian Indians' and that they support congress because sonia gandhi is christian. That much is self evident. BTW ...your support to koovie makes it clear if you are a christian Indian or an Indian christian.

Let them join ranks ......it will then become obvious where each of us stand :devil: ...... birds of a feather do flock together.

He's an inexperienced amateur at best, not minister material. Congress had better put up a better roster or else we'll have the third front leading the opposition.

Meh, but how would I know, I'm too busy scouring for beef- spent 2 hours in the heat and the best I found was buff- premium quality though. Hopefully someone will drive some sense in the loh purush and RSS's head and get them to allow Modi a relatively level playing field.

:lol:..............looks like you have taken training from sikular Rahul gandhi school too .....You have not answered the question but have went on a pointless rambling about your greed for dead animals.

Let me ask you AGAIN .....what is your opinion about Raul Vincis educational background. :azn:

....and ya another thing ....are you a protestant or a catholic ?

@Koovie Mathiyakku aaasaneeee :) Lets not get into personal attacks mate

Last edited by a moderator:
....only there are some 'christian Indians' and that they support congress because sonia gandhi is christian. That much is self evident. BTW ...your support to koovie makes it clear if you are a christian Indian or an Indian christian.

If you can give me one quote, just one quote supporting this, I will agree with you, otherwise you are a retard, ok?

If you can give me one quote, just one quote supporting this, I will agree with you, otherwise you are a retard, ok?

Your personal attack on Nisha is proof enough......not withstanding the plausible deniability that you plan to plead.

Reading is not really your strength, isnt it ???????:rolleyes:

He was talking about my posts here :hitwall:

You are X'ian like Sonia ,thats the reason behind derailing the thread ...I checked your previous posts and thanks ,You Commented and thanked on Various threads where blogs (tamarka ,Livefist ,thrishul ) are used as source do you want links for that ?

You are X'ian like Sonia ,thats the reason behind derailing the thread ...I checked your previous posts and thanks ,You Commented and thanked on Various threads where blogs (tamarka ,Livefist ,thrishul ) are used as source do you want links for that ?

R.I.P. LOGIC

These guys are highly regarded defense bloggers with close ties to the military and are always at the spot providing us fanboys with pictures.

The blogpost in the thread is made by some random American, is one sided, not objective, almost offensive...etc.

And for the last time in simple and plain English for completely illiterate people like you: I dont support the Congress, I dont support any party at this time.

If you think that I am Congress supporter because I did not like the blog post, and if thats a reason to call me with retarded childish names like "sikular" etc... then go and check your mental state in a mental clinic ASAP.

R.I.P. LOGIC

These guys are highly regarded defense bloggers with close ties to the military and are always at the spot providing us fanboys with pictures.

The blogpost in the thread is made by some random American, is one sided, not objective, almost offensive...etc.

And for the last time in simple and plain English for completely illiterate people like you: I dont support the Congress, I dont support any party at this time.

If you think that I am Congress supporter because I did not like the blog post, and if thats a reason to call me with retarded childish names like "sikular" etc... then go and check your mental state in a mental clinic ASAP.

Most of the claims are true ...Which one is wrong according to you?

Your posts are like a Congressi ,desperate to derail the thread

Back
Top Bottom