What's new

Funeral held for man killed in regime forces’ crackdown in S Arabia

So it's OK if a European country's doing it and it gives us a lenience to mandate that everywhere else especially our own countries. Right.
Wrong... Where did i say this? and since when the issue start relating to 'us'?

I'll be sure to read up on every non-sensical and morally corrupt law in every country before I 'shoot' anywhere. The US is included too, right?
You got to be kidding!
I don't want to put words in your mouth, but lets tell us...which country makes sense to you, than?

Wrong... Where did i say this? and since when the issue start relating to 'us'?

You got to be kidding!
I don't want to put words in your mouth, but lets tell us...which country makes sense to you, than?

Actually, no country does, it's human morality and dignity that makes sense to me and I can defend it philosophically. However, apparently as Swiss laws make more sense to you then I admit I was wrong on your scale. Thankfully, I don't prescribe to them.

Actually, no country does,
well than no point in demonizing always one single country.... while thousands of foreigners living there since generations, found the very same country more liveable than.. there respective states, where so called protests are allowed.

it's human morality and dignity that makes sense to me and I can defend it philosophically.
Philosophically, there is thin margin in protests and black mail.
Famous long march of Imran Khan, for restoration of Iftikhar ch. had paralysed state of Pakistan in the name of right to protest.
Pakistan was hijacked by few people in illegal fashion. I n the process rights of majority were violated... i wonder which side you would like to defend than?

However, apparently as Swiss laws make more sense to you then I admit I was wrong on your scale. Thankfully, I don't prescribe to them.
Which part of Swiss law does not make sense to you? and exactly my question, which laws do you subscribe or prescribe.. as you call it?

This CORRUPT SAUDI FAMILY= YAHUDI FAMILY UNDERCOVER JEWISH FAMILY IS ON ITS LAST DAYS SOON ARABIA OF R BELOVED PROPHET MUHAMMAD(S.A.W) WILL B LIBERATED BY THE MUJAHIDEENS OF ISLAM ND THESE CORRUPT SAUDI FAMILY= YAHUDI FAMILY UNDERCOVER JEWISH AMERICAN ND ISRAELI AGENTS will B MASSACRED ND WIPED OFF ND BLOWED UP INTO PIECES for GUD.

Seems you can do nothing beyond bombing schools & mosques in Pakistan.

BTW... i heard your salaries are paid in USD!

I remember, RAW used to pay $2000 to $10000 for killing a foreigner (depending the news it makes) when 1USD=60PKR, what is the rate today?

This CORRUPT SAUDI FAMILY= YAHUDI FAMILY UNDERCOVER JEWISH FAMILY IS ON ITS LAST DAYS SOON ARABIA OF R BELOVED PROPHET MUHAMMAD(S.A.W) WILL B LIBERATED BY THE MUJAHIDEENS OF ISLAM ND THESE CORRUPT SAUDI FAMILY= YAHUDI FAMILY UNDERCOVER JEWISH AMERICAN ND ISRAELI AGENTS will B MASSACRED ND WIPED OFF ND BLOWED UP INTO PIECES for GUD.

Ban this worthless scum, all you are good at is killing un armed civilians and bombing minorities. That is your modus operandi. Piece of S*it.

well than no point in demonizing always one single country.... while thousands of foreigners living there since generations, found the very same country more liveable than.. there respective states, where so called protests are allowed.

Philosophically, there is thin margin in protests and black mail.
Famous long march of Imran Khan, for restoration of Iftikhar ch. had paralysed state of Pakistan in the name of right to protest.
Pakistan was hijacked by few people in illegal fashion. I n the process rights of majority were violated... i wonder which side you would like to defend than?

Which part of Swiss law does not make sense to you? and exactly my question, which laws do you subscribe or prescribe.. as you call it?
You need to learn to read the original post before going on crazy trajectories. Secondly, also learn the difference between an opinion, assertion and a premise. It'd help. Thirdly, try to focus on the content of the post the other individual has posted. Fourthly, please, go on what is actually written and not what you think is being said unless you claim to be psychic. Fifthly, read the post in the context that it was intended. Lastly, kindly do not reply to this, I hope you have understood what I wanted to say. This is my last interaction on this post with you. Cannot spend energy clarifying clarity and readdressing the original text.

Iran vs. Arabia

who would win? Iran.

The arabs cant even take the Persian Gulf that money cant help them win wars against the mighter iranians.

You need to learn a little bit more about saudi arabia.....25% of them are Shia and they are opressed. They dont like their government at all....if you oppose the saudi family they put you in jail or cut off your head....if you think people like that....i dont know what to say.....their leaders are scared of having secular democracies in their vicinity, hence the reason why they fund al qaeda terrorists all over the middle east, in sovereign countries, and kill hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians, whos governments wont submit to their dictate.......they are monied terrorist funding desert rubes........nothing more............i dislike them and their mentality.........maybe i should be more like you and not care.......but i was brought up to speak out when I see injustice.....that is all.........

Most Americans are not sticklers about grammar on an online anonymous forum, so your grammar policing does not prove a thing because in real life he could probably still speak better English while you sound like Appu from the Simpsons. :rofl:

I don't see why their form of governance bothers you because it seems most Saudis are content with the royal family.

Iran vs. Arabia

who would win? Iran.

The arabs cant even take the Persian Gulf that money cant help them win wars against the mighter iranians.

Iranians has the strongest military in the entire universe!

%25 :woot: Did you call on your Mahdi to support you this time? :lol: They only make %5 of our population :lol:

If you would like to free them then you should come along way to them ;)..

You need to learn a little bit more about saudi arabia.....25% of them are Shia and they are opressed. They dont like their government at all....if you oppose the saudi family they put you in jail or cut off your head....if you think people like that....i dont know what to say.....their leaders are scared of having secular democracies in their vicinity, hence the reason why they fund al qaeda terrorists all over the middle east, in sovereign countries, and kill hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians, whos governments wont submit to their dictate.......they are monied terrorist funding desert rubes........nothing more............i dislike them and their mentality.........maybe i should be more like you and not care.......but i was brought up to speak out when I see injustice.....that is all.........

Its actually closer to 20-25%....all inbred saudi propaganda aside.......now tell me how you muppets treat the black saudis? All 3 million of them?

Opposition: Saudi king’s son promotes ‘racist policy’ against nation’s blacks | World Tribune

Iranians has the strongest military in the entire universe!

%25 :woot: Did you call on your Mahdi to support you this time? :lol: They only make %5 of our population :lol:

If you would like to free them then you should come along way to them ;)..

Its actually closer to 20-25%....all inbred saudi propaganda aside.......now tell me how you muppets treat the black saudis? All 3 million of them?

Opposition: Saudi king’s son promotes ‘racist policy’ against nation’s blacks | World Tribune

15% actually according to most reliable sources. But whatever. Still more or less exclusively concentrated to the northern coastal regions of the Eastern Province (Khaliji part of KSA).

Yes, Afro-Arabs make up about 10% of the population.

Yes, like anywhere in the Arab world and outside of it (including USA, West, Asia) the Blacks have suffered which is a shame. Times are changing though and Blacks are part of the society just like anybody else. There is poverty among some of them and social isolation but all this is dealt with. Besides this is also common among certain groups of Sunni Saudi Arabians that are not Afro-Arabs. The same problems can be found among the Afro-American community in the US. You just need to look at the statistics there or visit the Deep South or just the big cities.

Regarding the article then it is obviously cheap propaganda. Abdul-Aziz the son of King Abdullah is not a racist, LOL. The article does not mention anything about concrete racial policies.

And all the nonsense about no Afro-Arabs having high positions in KSA is also not correct.

One of the Imams of al-Masjid al-Haram is an Afro-Arab. Which bigger position can an cleric in KSA get let alone the whole world? If you are a Muslim you would know the answer to that question.

First Black Saudi Imam Claims His Appointment More Significant Than Obama'sElection - YouTube

Unless he does not qualify as an Afro-Arab in your opinion of course!

Regarding the incident described in the last part of the article then that is not correct either.

SAUDI ARABIA For the first time ever religious police on trial for homicide - Asia News

The picture in that article is actually from a public lashing in Iran and not KSA.

Besides are you really an American? You strike me as one of the many frustrated Shia extremists who can't stand the fact that they only number 10% of all the world's Muslims. In fact I can smell them from a long way. You don't even need to display any flag. You could have used the flag of Congo or Samoa. Nothing would change in that department despite that.

You are welcome.

Regarding the so-called Saudi propaganda then you are probably a PISSS-TV addict so of course you will have a problem with renowned and award-winning television stations such as Al-Arabiya despite them being fairly liberal in their outlook much more so than PISSS-TV.

Oh, and anybody can make an edit on Wikipedia so even if that statistic of 5% was wrong (it is) then it has NOTHING to do with the Saudi Arabian government unless you think they spend their time on editing Wikipedia articles in English.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
KSA is in strange situation . I support democracy, but when talk few Saudis they are little scared, they think if democracy launch abruptly, then religious class of KSA will come in power and that will be further disaster for the country. Now the question is how they can bring political reform in the country,,,,sooner or later they have to go after the voice of people....

The country is a country of monied desert rubes, slaves, bigots and pseudo religious freaks...........what a nice family..........but on the bright side, they, meaning chemical bandar the guy who hasnt shown his face since the Ghouta chemical attacks, just spent 100 billions dollars funding terrorists, killing and gassing innocent civilians in Syria.........and the muppets still didnt get their much desired war........so they can huff and ouff all they want on this forum spreading lies and cheap propaganda to the other zionists, turkey and israel......but the rest of the world knows the truth......

Give my regards to chemical bandar....aka capt captagon..............we'll be seeing him at a noose near you..........real soon........

KSA is in strange situation . I support democracy, but when talk few Saudis they are little scared, they think if democracy launch abruptly, then religious class of KSA will come in power and that will be further disaster for the country. Now the question is how they can bring political reform in the country,,,,sooner or later they have to go after the voice of people....

WhoTF are you to support this and that? :lol: You'd better keep distance from us.

The country is a country of monied desert rubes, slaves, bigots and pseudo religious freaks...........what a nice family..........but on the bright side, they, meaning chemical bandar the guy who hasnt shown his face since the Ghouta chemical attacks, just spent 100 billions dollars funding terrorists, killing and gassing innocent civilians in Syria.........and the muppets still didnt get their much desired war........so they can huff and ouff all they want on this forum spreading lies and cheap propaganda to the other zionists, turkey and israel......but the rest of the world knows the truth......

Give my regards to chemical bandar....aka capt captagon..............we'll be seeing him at a noose near you..........real soon........

Yet, we are making you and black-turbaned Mullahs mad 24\7 :lol:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom