What's new

Funeral held for man killed in regime forces’ crackdown in S Arabia

WhoTF are you to support this and that? :lol: You'd better keep distance from us.

Yet, we are making you and black-turbaned Mullahs mad 24\7 :lol:

Who cares about the Iranian mullahs.....they won.....no war on Syria........the angry mullahs are the saudi mullahs.....hahaha.....100 Billion spent and no war to show for it.....all that blood on your hamds for what..? You still live in a desert shiiithole........now poor capt captagon himself chemical bandar cant even show his face in public............a short noose and a long drop is what awaits him.........:-)

Who cares about the Iranian mullahs.....they won

That isn't what your mother said, boy. :rofl:

Hell even your Mullahs associate everything they say with fire to this day! Someone may wonder, where did that come from?

no war on Syria

So sorry, not what Al-Jaffari was suggesting :omghaha:

100 Billion spent and no war to show for it

Where did you pick that from :omghaha:

Keeping the Mullahs in check is more than a victory.

Shooting the Mullahs' fighter jets was more than enough.

Striking back against their terrorists during Hajj was amazing.

Buthering their own brothers in Yemen was stunning.

Who cares about the Iranian mullahs.....they won.....no war on Syria........the angry mullahs are the saudi mullahs.....hahaha.....100 Billion spent and no war to show for it.....all that blood on your hamds for what..? You still live in a desert shiiithole........now poor capt captagon himself chemical bandar cant even show his face in public............a short noose and a long drop is what awaits him.........:-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol.........TLDR.........what are you babbling about apu?......i aint reading your gibberish......umad there is no war for you? Hahahahaha....all that money spent and nothing but some future international warrants to show for it.....................id be mad too...........give chemical Bandy my regards.......tell him were keeping the noose cold for him.............its coming to a theater near you........

That isn't what your mother said, boy. :rofl:

Hell even your Mullahs associate everything they say with fire to this day! Someone may wonder, where did that come from?

So sorry, not what Al-Jaffari was suggesting :omghaha:

Where did you pick that from :omghaha:

Keeping the Mullahs in check is more than a victory.

Shooting the Mullahs' fighter jets was more than enough.

Striking back against their terrorists during Hajj was amazing.

Buthering their own brothers in Yemen was stunning.

Last edited by a moderator:
.i aint reading your gibberish

For once I agree! You won't even get a chance to read them :rofl: you IQ is too limited man!

all that money spent and nothing but some future international warrants

If your masters are interested in the third Al-Qadsiyah then sure! We will get another chance to use them.

Lol.........TLDR.........what are you babbling about apu?......i aint reading your gibberish......umad there is no war for you? Hahahahaha....all that money spent and nothing but some future international warrants to show for it.....................id be mad too...........give chemical Bandy my regards.......tell him were keeping the noose cold for him.............its coming to a theater near you........

Lol.....poor little saudi slave......your slave masters must be furious.....all that money spent.....including on your worthless propaganda and nothing to show for it......

For once I agree! You won't even get a chance to read them :rofl: you IQ is too limited man!

If your masters are interested in the third Al-Qadsiyah then sure! We will get another chance to use them.

Come and see Pakistan, and see how Saudi beloved Taliban burn the Pakistan...again Christian killed and hundreds injured or army official killed in swat by TTP...five killed by TTP in Pishen...what else ..and what else....
These arabs have all right to meddle in Pak affair and if Pakistani talk about them....:flame::flame:

Lol.....poor little saudi slave......your slave masters must be furious.....all that money spent.....including on your worthless propaganda and nothing to show for it......

We are the masters of our house :) you on the other hand can't use a deodorant without asking your black-turbaned Mullahs. :lol:

Come and see Pakistan, and see how Saudi beloved Taliban burn the Pakistan...again Christian killed and hundreds injured or army official killed in swat by TTP...five killed by TTP in Pishen...what else ..and what else....
These arabs have all right to meddle in Pak affair and if Pakistani talk about them....:flame::flame:
Shias hypocrisy :lol:

Lol....shut up apu...you sound delusional.....i dont blame you....all that money your saudi masters spent killing innocent people and nothing to show for it except future war crimes charges.....and im not iranian dummy.....so i dont really care about any mullahs....btw.....what color turban do the saudi mullahs wear?........

We are the masters of our house :) you on the other hand can't use a deodorant without asking your black-turbaned Mullahs. :lol:

Shias hypocrisy :lol:

Lol....shut up apu...you sound delusional.....i dont blame you....all that money your saudi masters spent killing innocent people and nothing to show for it except future war crimes charges.....and im not iranian dummy.....so i dont really care about any mullahs....btw.....what color turban do the saudi mullahs wear?........

:woot: Saudis don't wear Turbans you dingbat :rofl: :omghaha: :lol: :D :laugh:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom