What's new

Funeral held for man killed in regime forces’ crackdown in S Arabia

Bro, before you came to this earth, my family had been living there since 1920s, so please, STFU Mr. False flagger.

Yup way cool But we still dislike saudis ever since 911

No more of your worthless propaganda troll

Heres some facts

W.w.w.gallup.com/poll/161372/egypt-favorable-rating-slips-two-decade-low.aspx

But you can keep sucking our uncles sams d*** if it makes you feel better......

You don't tell me, I lived in Santa Monica for a year and some of my family members still live there. I go there once in awhile though, I know how it is.:pop:

lol......just read the polls....ever since 911 over 60% of americans dislike saudis....after syria...its worse....that doesnt mean were uncivilized and we will treat you badly.....but u der our breaths were always glad when you leave..... :-)

lololol..... ahahahahaha......:rofl:

right...right......so now youre claiming to be a 4th generation American? ahahahahaha........ok ill stop laughing now abdul....but seriously...what the hell has that to do with the FACT that over 60% of Americans cant stand the al qaeda sponsoring saudis?

Bro, before you came to this earth, my family had been living there since 1920s, so please, STFU Mr. False flagger.

lol......just read the polls....ever since 911 over 60% of americans dislike saudis....after syria...its worse....that doesnt mean were uncivilized and we will treat you badly.....but u der our breaths were always glad when you leave..... :-)

Punctuation, punctuation, punctuation you slope brat.

Yes, my maternal family came prior to the Great Depression from Italy :agree:
right...right......so now youre claiming to be a 4th generation American? ahahahahaha........ok ill stop laughing now abdul....but seriously...what the hell has that to do with the FACT that over 60% of Americans cant stand the al qaeda sponsoring saudis?

%80 of the American people don't have passports; while %70 of them don't even know where KSA is located :lol: your polls are total jokes.

ahahaha...so all of a sudden youre not saudi anymore your italian? ahaha

and let me get this straight....the gallup poll says over 60% of americans dislike saudi arabians and your rebuttal is they dont have passports? Are you a retard?

Punctuation, punctuation, punctuation you slope brat.

Yes, my maternal family came prior to the Great Depression from Italy :agree:

%80 of the American people don't have passports; while %70 of them don't even know where KSA is located :lol: your polls are total jokes.

why dont you stop your cheap propaganda.....oh i forgot you cant.....youre getting paid......

LawLz. Why don't you take some NyQuil and call it a day :partay:

Are you mental? Why don't you re-examine my post once more? :lol:
ahahaha...so all of a sudden youre not saudi anymore your italian? ahaha

and let me get this straight....the gallup poll says over 60% of americans dislike saudi arabians and your rebuttal is they dont have passports? Are you a retard?

Says it who takes advantages from Western societies :lol:

Are you mental? Why don't you re-examine my post once more? :lol:

Says it who takes advantages from Western societies :lol:
your gibberish is funny....please continue....either way Americans by and large cant stomach you al qaeda funding saudis......just deal with it and move on...

lololol..... ahahahahaha......:rofl:

Eh, Im proud Arabian you maniacal windbag. You are A mullah-lover hiding behind that flag. P.S shove your 60% where it fits, I bid you those 60% cant point out Saudi Arabia on the map. Now don't waste my time and go work on your punctuation till then you may talk.

eh who cares? youre still a bunch of no good wahabists that fund al qaeda.....nobody likes you here......we might take your stolen oil money....but we all know youre despicable creatures that fund terrorists like your prince bandy.....and i dont like the backwards mullahs either.....so thats a no go....and who cares if we cant point out that hole in the desert you call home.....when we see your archaic ***** walking around....we know youre saudis...

and i aint going anywhere.....so get used to it fuccboi

Eh, Im proud Arabian you maniacal windbag. You are A mullah-lover hiding behind that flag. P.S shove your 60% where it fits, I bid you those 60% cant point out Saudi Arabia on the map. Now don't waste my time and go work on your punctuation till then you may talk.

I kind of recognized this douce, his style is similar to HAIDER, the Mullahs' servant :lol:

Gibberish what? That's an incomplete sentence!
your gibberish is funny....please continue....either way Americans by and large cant stomach you al qaeda funding saudis......just deal with it and move on...

Learn how to write a meaningful post then we can talk about " my gibberish "

when all else fails attack grammar......hahahahaha.......like i said......tell bandy to come out and play....we want to see if he has the balls to show his face knowing full well he could be arrested at any moment......his time is coming....

I kind of recognized this douce, his style is similar to HAIDER, the Mullahs' servant :lol:

Gibberish what? That's an incomplete sentence!

Learn how to write a meaningful post then we can talk about " my gibberish "

yawn
What are you discussing about

Back to the topic

RIP to the victim

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom