What's new

Funeral held for man killed in regime forces’ crackdown in S Arabia

Yes there is proof.....captured terrorists have already implicated saudi arabias Chemical Bandar......and this just in.......your terrorists are about to sing in Turkey......

W.w.w.presstv.ir/detail/2013/09/14/323820/turkey-indicts-11-over-syria-sarin-gas/

You best tell your boss chemical bandar he might want to hold off on any travel plans....hes about to be hung out to dry....oh yeah ask for a raise too......

And yup. I am American....not that it really matters....only you two saudi turds have brought it up......born and bred brah......

You just had a knee-jerk reactions which had showed that you are another wannabe American :lol:

I happen to be an American myself, most of the American people had never demonstrated any sort of external realpolitik, but rather caring about their own internal affairs - after all the US is vast enough :lol: -

Do you happen to have any rigid proof on that? Or what?

Nobody asked the US to do such thing; you are doing it to secure your ally Israel. Aside, President Obama and the speaker of the house ruled out any kind of boot-deployment on the ground. Obviously, you either are lying about your true nationality or you probably are another Mr. Ego Internet-warrior :lol:

That wannabe American is gone nuts :lol:

Has gone nuts....learn proper English.....is gone nuts is immigrant speak....

Delusional wahabists......think what you want....just look at the poles reject.......we do not want to go to war to help your terrorist mercenaries....we know your chemical bandar has been buying them off.....mccain, graham, melendez.....we already know....these traitors wont be reelected..........you just worry about the ICC......we will take care of the sell outs during the next elections.....dont you worry....

Are you mad because we somewhat control your a$$. anyway, you don't need to do anything of behalf of anyone. If we turned off the hose like we did in the 70s you will come to us crying yourself. :lol: You just pray god forbids when that happens you will be wiping your a$$ with the bills you are currently printing. So try to stock some gold or get your bike ready....:lol:

I didnt know paid propagandists worked weekends......you really take your job seriously.......so how much is chemical bandar paying these days?

Hahahahahaha.... You turn off the hose your ountry will be the next iraq after our government takes away our protection.....that was nixons deal remember? The petrodollar for protection......no more weapons......no more protection from the ICC, Iran, Russia.......your saudi rubes will fall and our gov will cut a deal with the new leaders.....dont overestimate your importance.....thats what saddam did....look how that turned out....

Are you made because we somewhat control your a$$. anyway, you don't need to do anything of behalf of anyone.
If we turned off the hose like we did in the 70s you will come to us crying yourself. :lol: You just pray god forbids when that happens you will be wiping you a$$ with the bills you are currently printing. So try to stock some gold or get your bike ready....:lol:

PressTV is a total joke, and Iranian propaganda machine. :lol:

Yes there is proof.....captured terrorists have already implicated saudi arabias Chemical Bandar......and this just in.......your terrorists are about to sing in Turkey......

W.w.w.presstv.ir/detail/2013/09/14/323820/turkey-indicts-11-over-syria-sarin-gas/

I wasn't asking for articles, articles can never be used as a proof. I can post tons of articles which contradicted your take. What I was asking for was simple :-

1- Official documents which reveals the Saudi involvement in shipping such weapons like WMD or at least their major components, raw materials, and delivery systems.

2- A video demonstrating the Saudi involvement in such operation.

3- A public statement made by the Saudi GIP Director - Spy Chief -

You best tell your boss chemical bandar he might want to hold off on any travel plans....hes about to be hung out to dry....oh yeah ask for a raise too......

Chemical Bandar :woot:? LoLz. Well, he's been traveling all over the world, please feel free to go after him - I'm sure you would that's if you could :lol:

And yup. I am American....not that it really matters....only you two saudi turds have brought it up......born and bred brah......

I will enlist this to your insult-list. First you called me a propagandists, low-life, and now you are calling me a turd :D

Both serve the same function, and both are %100 grammatically correct; verbs at shape of " to be " can be succeeded by past participles.

Hahahahahaha.... You turn off the hose your ountry will be the next iraq after our government takes away our protection.....that was nixons deal remember? The petrodollar for protection......no more weapons......no more protection from the ICC, Iran, Russia.......your saudi rubes will fall and our gov will cut a deal with the new leaders.....dont overestimate your importance.....thats what saddam did....look how that turned out....

Saudi Arabia is not Saddam and the Saudi people aren't the Shia of Iraq. You will get bombed form within easily let alone getting close. You guys failed to handle the Taliban and now you are begging them to counter Iran.:lol: You need to rethink your strategy Mr. George Bush, think how to pay China what you owe them. Wagging a war on Saudi Arabia is not an easy task and will cost you much. Lets not go far though, just couple of days ago your FM was begging Saudi Arabia to pay for the strikes over Syria. Lol you guys cant even offered that. Saudi Arabia is not a stupid to depend on the US-made weapons. We operate weapons from all kind from different sources and are ready to hit. Now go hit your head against the wall or go outside play hide and phuk yourself.:lol:

Saudi Arabia is not Saddam and the Saudi people aren't the Shia of Iraq. You will get bombed form within easily let alone getting close. You guys failed to handle the Taliban and now you are begging them to counter Iran.:lol: You need to rethink your strategy Mr. George Bush, think how to pay China what you owe them. Wagging a war on Saudi Arabia is not an easy task and will cost you much. Lets not go far though, just couple of days ago your FM was begging Saudi Arabia to pay for the strikes over Syria. Lol you guys cant even offered that. Saudi Arabia is not a stupid to depend on the US-made weapons. We operate weapons from all kind from different sources and are ready to hit. Now go hit your head against the wall or go outside play hide and phuk yourself.:lol:

He's a false flagger, the American people had never been hostile to us =|

Haha..why are you mad though?

You dont like presstv? Heres RT news

W.w.w.rt.com/news/turkey-syria-chemical-weapons-850/

Dont worry...tomorrow it will be all over the news.....your chemical bandars goose is cooked.....ill be surprised if that gorilla looking toad ever steps outside of saudi arabia again......

And i cant believe youre trying to say " is gone nuts " is proper grammer.....are you simple or just trying too hard? No Americans speak pig latin dummy....learn to speak proper english....not that immigrant jargon youre trying to justify.......

Funny how you and that other saudi post at the exact same time......maybe hes another paid propagandist.....7000 posts and counting....your momma must be proud.....

PressTV is a total joke, and Iranian propaganda machine. :lol:

I wasn't asking for articles, articles can never be used as a proof. I can post tons of articles which contradicted your take. What I was asking for was simple :-

1- Official documents which reveals the Saudi involvement in shipping such weapons like WMD or at least their major components, raw materials, and delivery systems.

2- A video demonstrating the Saudi involvement in such operation.

3- A public statement made by the Saudi GIP Director - Spy Chief -

Chemical Bandar :woot:? LoLz. Well, he's been traveling all over the world, please feel free to go after him - I'm sure you would that's if you could :lol:

I will enlist this to your insult-list. First you called me a propagandists, low-life, and now you are calling me a turd :D

Both serve the same function, and both are %100 grammatically correct; verbs at shape of " to be " can be succeeded by past participles.

Thats why I thought. Ive been to the US many times, I have visited many states from the west cost to the east and I have many american friends I know how they talk. I can smell his turban from here ...:lol:

:usflag: Yep, the American people are the coolest of all in the West :yay:

Thats why I thought. Ive been to the US many times, I have visited many states from the west cost to the east and I have many american friends I know how they talk. I can smell his turban from here ...:lol:

The American people are just starting to wake up...and never been hostile? Our military calls you towel heads and sand ni**ers.....be serious.... We dont hate all saudi arabians though.....just the terrorist al qaeda sponsors....

But yeah....no...no turban here buddy.....we let you hick sand dwellers rock that....

I'm not mad at all Sir. I'm just saying that your argument is invalid, and your claim is null and void.

Haha..why are you mad though?

You dont like presstv? Heres RT news

W.w.w.rt.com/news/turkey-syria-chemical-weapons-850/

Dont worry...tomorrow it will be all over the news.....your chemical bandars goose is cooked.....ill be surprised if that gorilla looking toad ever steps outside of saudi arabia again......

And i cant believe youre trying to say " is gone nuts " is proper grammer.....are you simple or just trying too hard? No Americans speak pig latin dummy....learn to speak proper english....not that immigrant jargon youre trying to justify.......

Funny how you and that other saudi post at the exact same time......maybe hes another paid propagandist.....7000 posts and counting....your momma must be proud.....

Why don't you learn how to spell words correctly, get your own house in order, and then we can have a debate over the Have's and Is's :lol:

The American people are just starting to wake up...and never been hostile? Our military calls you towel heads and sand ni**ers.....be serious.... We dont hate all saudi arabians though.....just the terrorist al qaeda sponsors....

But yeah....no...no turban here buddy.....we let you hick sand dwellers rock that....

Those have got to be white supremacists :lol: right? Well, They hate everybody, in fact, they hate themselves.

:usflag: Yep, the American people are the coolest of all in the West :yay:

Yup way cool But we still dislike saudis ever since 911

No more of your worthless propaganda troll

Heres some facts

W.w.w.gallup.com/poll/161372/egypt-favorable-rating-slips-two-decade-low.aspx

But you can keep sucking our uncles sams d*** if it makes you feel better......

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom