What's new

Frontier corps under assault in Baluchistan. Where is the action?

View attachment 758027View attachment 758028
bunch of idiots in ISPR now sharing pictures of martyred soldiers wearing photoshopped body armor, just to justify people FC is properly armed …:disagree:
They are not from FC, they are from regular army... Their units are from 7 and 37 Divisions as visible from their formation signs.

Pakistan and afghan taliban have agreed on not letting afghanistan territory ro be used against Pakistan.

I do not know what your particular gripe is but if the current regime falls in Afghanistan that will be the biggest strategic victory of any general or governemnt since 2000. The people you criticize had the foresight and are the ones responsible for making the dialogue a reality and subsequent withdrawl of foreign troops.

The past governemnts never even had the guts to openly contradict Afghanistan or even Indian balant propanda. I remember the period of Karzai and ghani initial periods. We were fighting a war and narender modi was invited for weddings.

Neither air power nor bombing Afghanistan is going to solve your problem will only enhance their recruitment drive in Afghanistan. Developing understanding with governemnt in Kabul has always been the answer along with the destruction of their liberal anti state propaganda machine from ptm to karachi to lahore to Islamabad apologist network. which was practically off the table because of puppets of India in kabul.

Pakistan and Taliban might have agreed on letting Afghan soil being used against Pakistan but clearly that is yet to happen

Both BLA and TTP are still using Afghan soil against Pakistan for now

Current regime in Afghanistan was always bound to fail. Imran Khan or General Bajwa didn't do anything special. Everyone knew even when Nawaz Sharif was PM that Ashraf Ghani government would fall as soon as Americans would leave which they had to sooner or later. There is nothing current establishment has done. It isn't like Taliban were failing before General Bajwa and Imran Khan and then suddenly started winning against ANA due to some policy change by Imran Khan or Bajwa

My concern is that out of all the withdrawal and all that what exactly Pakistan is getting out of it? Where are the Pakistan's interests? Why Pakistan's enemies are still enjoying refuge in Afghanistan instead of getting killed or running away? And since you mentioned PTM, it is another gift of current establishment. There was no PTM under PML(N). I am not PML(N) fan but questions needed to be asked by current establishment that where exactly we are going and why our soldiers are getting killed again and again and again

Pakistan and Taliban might have agreed on letting Afghan soil being used against Pakistan but clearly that is yet to happen

Current regime in Afghanistan was always bound to fail. Imran Khan or General Bajwa didn't do anything special. Everyone knew even when Nawaz Sharif was PM that Ashraf Ghani government would fall as soon as Americans would leave which they had to sooner or later. There is nothing current establishment has done. It isn't like Taliban were failing before General Bajwa and Imran Khan and then suddenly started winning against ANA due to some policy change by Imran Khan or Bajwa

My concern is that out of all the withdrawal and all that what exactly Pakistan is getting out of it? Where are the Pakistan's interests? Why Pakistan's enemies are still enjoying refuge in Afghanistan instead of getting killed or running away? And since you mentioned PTM, it is another gift of current establishment. There was no PTM under PML(N). I am not PML(N) fan but questions needed to be asked by current establishment that where exactly we are going and why our soldiers are getting killed again and again and again
Not two but 5 soldiers has been killed today from the afghan side attack

So... Their nations economy is almost crippled, they are losing dozens of provinces to the taliban and seeing mass surrenders and what not, but they still insist of funding and supporting anti pak terrorists. What a pos they are...

Pakistan’s biggest failure is its open space for traitors and snakes. Till our land is literally not culled of them and their generations, we will continue to squalor. These traitors exist in all rings of our society.

Last edited:
Dear, if Op Z e A would would have been launched before, it would probably have failed.... The environment which facilitated the launch of Op Z e A was molded by earlier operations like Rah e Rast, Nijat, OAM ETC ETC.... Op Z e A was actually the culminating point of all this.... Its not about Generals.... General Raheel would probably have not been successful had he launched the op maybe around 2008.... Or any time before 2010.

Brother, you can say "if" and "but" that lead to the culmination, however, I fully remember Pakistan Army being humiliatingly defeated operation after operation and doing ceasefires and making excuses to recoup their strength until the previous PML-N Government authorised a Rs25 million per day Operation Zarb-e-Azb to get rid of the enemy and it was successful.

But now, we are almost back to the pre-2014 situation under this incompetent PTI Government and again I'm just hearing excuses instead of authorising and funding a proper operation.

Brother, you can say "if" and "but" that lead to the culmination, however, I fully remember Pakistan Army being humiliatingly defeated operation after operation and doing ceasefires and making excuses to recoup their strength until the previous PML-N Government authorised a Rs25 million per day Operation Zarb-e-Azb to get rid of the enemy and it was successful.

But now, we are almost back to the pre-2014 situation under this incompetent PTI Government and again I'm just hearing excuses instead of authorising and funding a proper operation.
Yes.I remember after the Ormara massacre SMQ said that they are not going to launch an op in Balochistan.
This gov and specially QJB are incompetent and do not care about the lives of our soldiers.

Are you for real bro. That kabul regime is still in power.

The peace process had nothing to do with Pakistan?

PTM was created during plmn tenure after they marched to Islamabad unabated and aggressively campaigned by plmn social media team, do you have amnesia or something, they have always been an NDS project to challange durand line from inside Pakistan. Now adays plmn is using ptm and the likes of achakzai to blackmail pakistan army. Who do you think supports a specific group of judges who let the terrorist free?

I think your gripe lies elsewhere, FC had more casualties during previous tenure. Heck we had 62 american drone attacks on our soil.

The last phase of this war is about to start. It is going to be bloody. If we develop a solid understanding with whoever governs Afghanistan (most likely taliban with different other players integrated) after the choas, than only we will succeed. Afghan taliban are not our puppies, they are a formidable and balanced force with proper hierchy and organization. We all know our engagement with them and their understanding of not allowing Afghanistan land to be used against us.

Their is a factory operating in Afghanistan with ample supply of cannon fadder and unlimited resources. You destroy one another will replace it, are you going to do cross border counter attacks for eternity. We dont have the manpower or resources to guard both our borders like loc.

Whatever we were doing previously, operations and what not was to subdue the symptoms, regain territory, there is no other way of securing our western front without suffocating the enemy of room to operate from Afghanistan soil. The main reason for this be it bla or ttp or ptm is to open multiple fronts for pakistan army, and to destabilize Pakistan. There are different phases in war.

That is because we are not playing our cards right

Taliban leadership is in Pakistan. They have families here. We can and should force them to eliminate TTP and BLA leadership. But I don't see that happening. Both are still living freely and India continues to use Afghanistan against Pakistan. That is why I say current leadership is a failure. They are failing on far too many levels.

Those days are gone where you can arm twist the afghan taliban into accepting our demands long time ago.
They have counter tactics against our such tactics.

The only way is to develop a mutual understanding, which is what we have achieved in talks sofar.

Back
Top Bottom