What's new

Frontier corps under assault in Baluchistan. Where is the action?

Ina Lillahi Wa Ina Alaihi Rajioun.

How is it that the previous PML-N Government managed to defeat terrorism in just one Operation Zarb-e-Azb (2014-2016) while we're seeing daily martyrdom of security personal on nearly daily basis under the current incompetent PTI Government?

To me, it feels like it's being deliberately allowed to grow again. Why?
Cuz there was Raheel Sharif, now there's Bajwa

Brother, you can say "if" and "but" that lead to the culmination, however, I fully remember Pakistan Army being humiliatingly defeated operation after operation and doing ceasefires and making excuses to recoup their strength until the previous PML-N Government authorised a Rs25 million per day Operation Zarb-e-Azb to get rid of the enemy and it was successful.

But now, we are almost back to the pre-2014 situation under this incompetent PTI Government and again I'm just hearing excuses instead of authorising and funding a proper operation.

A dha kanal plot costs 3 times that amount. Do you deally think that 2.5crore per day expense is the reason, than my answer to you will be to stop insulting our armed forces, and look around to see your party colluding with anti Pakistan forces recently the ptm is their godfather after moulana failed. Your party will do anything for power, even appeasing the people whose agenda is to challange the soverity of Pakistan (durand line to be specific in this case giving your recent love affair with pkmap kakar and pashteen).

I find it funny when the Indians start posting the casualties of the pak army.

I can tell you do this with mal intent, but try to hide it behind just informing people. Leave.
Y'all would be the first to jump in reporting whenever there's an Indian casualty...trolling, flame-baiting with blasphemous posts. What'd you got to say about that!!

This is not a solution that will work against an armed group:
1625087345672.png

unless it's electrified, has other sensors, is constantly surveilled and quick reaction teams on standby with gunship support etc

Y'all would be the first to jump in reporting whenever there's an Indian casualty...trolling, flame-baiting with blasphemous posts. What'd you got to say about that!!
Welcome to Pak Def

Where not only pakistani casualties are stated, but also Indian ones.

You want to cry about it, go to bharat rashak

Its an obsession. They come into our spaces too. How many Pakistanis do you see on Indian Defense Forums lmao
It can probably be classified as a mental illness at this state

As of right now they seem to care more about the pakistan Army and the shaheed rather than their own... And when someone posts their casualties they screech and act like the victims.

It can probably be classified as a mental illness at this state

As of right now they seem to care more about the pakistan Army and the shaheed rather than their own... And when someone posts their casualties they screech and act like the victims.

Past 70 years is a serious condition.

LMAO we should start posting COVID stuff to counter it.

Back
Top Bottom