What's new

Friendship, Pyar OR War...(Open only for Nationals of India and Pakistan)

Should India and Pak go for another war to end all War or India and Pakistan solve this peacefully.

• Total voters
1. not really, if anyone uses hindi instead of bangla or english here during verbal conversation, he/she gets insult.
2. among 16 crore ppl 90% are muslim, so no point of hindustan.
1.That insult will soon become your pride. don't worry not a big deal
2.Once converted can be converted again, No big deal again..
The day BD joins india, I will through party for you..:partay::partay::partay:

OP - Unfortunately you are not Kartina not even a girl, So no chance of Love, bring whatever you have

.............█۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
........▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
.....I███████████████████].
.........◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Bhai saaheb, going to war, Radio Pakistan in Delhi etc. chodo, roti kahaan se ayega janab? Kapda kahaan se milega?

1.That insult will soon become your pride. don't worry not a big deal
2.Once converted can be converted again, No big deal again..
The day BD joins india, I will through party for you..:partay::partay::partay:
and the day india become khand bharat, i will through party for you :partay:

I am here to warn Pakistan- QUickly give in to our demands, else India will uleash the ULTIMATE weapon- Dhoom 4 with Himesh Reshammiya as lead (he will also sing for extra destrcutive power) ....you have 48 hours!!! Do not make us take these extreme steps. This is our final warning!!!

The above is after we launch director's cut edition of Dhoom 3

I am here to warn Pakistan- QUickly give in to our demands, else India will uleash the ULTIMATE weapon- Dhoom 4 with Himesh Reshammiya as lead (he will also sing for extra destrcutive power) ....you have 48 hours!!! Do not make us take these extreme steps. This is our final warning!!!
damn fk :fie: the whole world is yours take it ! ! take it ! ! ! :cray:

and the day india become khand bharat, i will through party for you :partay:
Damn, with these condition I won't get party till eternity.:(
Don't worry I will keep my promise, you will soon enjoy my party..:cheers:

Damn, with these condition I won't get party till eternity.:(
Don't worry I will keep my promise, you will soon enjoy my party..:cheers:
do not worry we will surprise you by giving you that party, have faith on us :bunny:

I think that's coz pakistan no longer believes we are an 'existential' threat. Whoever the moron was that spread those lies in pakistan did more damage to normal relations than anything else.

No...i do not think this is the issue...But i feel it is the relative danger...Pakistan now feels that their own internal terrorism is greater danger to them than India....The moment that part of the internal terrorism will be solved...trust me...Kashmir will boil again like 1990....Till that point...India and Pak relation will be a kind of not bad type....

No...i do not think this is the issue...But i feel it is the relative danger...Pakistan now feels that their own internal terrorism is greater danger to them than India....The moment that part of the internal terrorism will be solved...trust me...Kashmir will boil again like 1990....Till that point...India and Pak relation will be a kind of not bad type....

I agree the possibility is still there- but not from the state side as much from not state people like HS. I think the state would prefer to talk than go back to the old ways. Especially because the influence of the military is coming down.

I agree the possibility is still there- but not from the state side as much from not state people like HS. I think the state would prefer to talk than go back to the old ways. Especially because the influence of the military is coming down.
You are naive dude...u r simply giving them the benifit if doubt...Every one including moderate and islamist ll inite when they fight for kasmir issue.just wait till 2014 and once taliban take over kabul, then u ll see how islamist and jihadist ll jump around in pak,ind and bd against India Gov.

You are naive dude...u r simply giving them the benifit if doubt...Every one including moderate and islamist ll inite when they fight for kasmir issue.just wait till 2014 and once taliban take over kabul, then u ll see how islamist and jihadist ll jump around in pak,ind and bd against India Gov.

I think the civilian establishment is more 'deal' oriented. What's gonna keep them in power are very different things from this.

Back
Top Bottom