What's new

Friendship, Pyar OR War...(Open only for Nationals of India and Pakistan)

Should India and Pak go for another war to end all War or India and Pakistan solve this peacefully.

• Total voters
No friendship...no pyar or no waar :lol: lets be good neighbours first.

jab dekho to mera nuts ki phichey pari hey :stop: ok ok okkkkkkkkkkk Gulmerg belongs to Pakistan an rest of kashmir belongs to India ok ? (diplomacy :whistle:)
sale bangladeshi dalal...ja ke so ja.gulmarg or kashmir india pakistan baith ke niptalege.:D:D:D

sale bangladeshi dalal...ja ke so ja.gulmarg or kashmir india pakistan baith ke niptalege.:D:D:D

Ok enough is enough, time to capture Assam, Kolkata, Tripura, Mijoram and formUSB ( not pen drive) - United States of Bangladesh :mad:

Ok enough is enough, time to capture Assam, Kolkata, Tripura, Mijoram and formUSB ( not pen drive) - United States of Bangladesh :mad:
Aami je tomar ... chin chin ...
Sudhu je tomar ... chin chin ...
Bhool+Bhulaiyaa.png

bhai k saat aisa karega ? :cray: alright kashmir belongs to india :whistle: @Armstrong *cough *cough

Done. No back gear for missiles, they are going to Pakistan. :enjoy:

jab dekho to mera nuts ki phichey pari hey :stop: ok ok okkkkkkkkkkk Gulmerg belongs to Pakistan and rest of kashmir belongs to India ok ? (diplomacy :whistle:)

We will settle @Armstrong in Chittagong, hill area, he will happily play with goats there, agreed? :yes4:

Capture China, ask them to gift BD a live dragon as token of friendship, if they fail, invade & capture them. :yay:

jab dekho to mera nuts ki phichey pari hey :stop: ok ok okkkkkkkkkkk Gulmerg belongs to Pakistan and rest of kashmir belongs to India ok ? (diplomacy :whistle:)

There goes your torpedo along with those nuts...if you can call them that....they looked more like pebbles as the Doctor who performed the castration on you tells me ! :whistle:

are bhai tu to gussa go gaya.koi baat nai kal mere taraf se rasogulla kha lena.we will create a bigger state than USB, akand Bharat including BD.

There goes your torpedo along with those nuts...if you can call them that....they looked more like pebbles as the Doctor who performed the castration on you tells me ! :whistle:
u just reminded me that day, the doctor was lady :P and i was in class 2 that time, i was so shy and ashamed :ashamed: that time :p:

Back
Top Bottom