What's new

Friendship, Pyar OR War...(Open only for Nationals of India and Pakistan)

Should India and Pak go for another war to end all War or India and Pakistan solve this peacefully.

• Total voters
@Guynextdoor2 @Slayer786 don't worry fellas pakistan got a more lethal weapon to counter this Himesh Reshamiya threat. their very own TAHER SHAH :rofl::rofl:
P.S:- even a thought of his voice haunts my soul. this guy probably sold his father's kidney to launch this video :hang2:

Well comeon! We are trying to bring more annoying, more irritating, more distressing to hear singers. But I am afraid Himmesh still takes the cake.
InshAllah, one day we will have his equal and until that day comes. I hope you guys have a kind heart and do not decide to unleash Himmesh on Pakistan. Believe me, there will be chaos. There will be repercussions that will last generations. Music will no longer require any talent. Then any pappoo will be able to become a singer who can sing through his nose. OH God! Shudder to think. Oh! the nightmare.
:pissed:

No need to be ashamed.half of India was his fan for quite sometime until we realized that songs are not sung by nasal chords and we happily abandoned him.

Well damn you all. Goddamit. Because of hal fof indians, people like him are emerging who are trying to sing through their nose. What were you guys thinking? It takes a special talent to be able to do that. Still atleast you guys got sensible in time and he is in his place now. Good for you all.
:enjoy:

Last edited:
1.That insult will soon become your pride. don't worry not a big deal
2.Once converted can be converted again, No big deal again..
The day BD joins india, I will through party for you..:partay::partay::partay:
and we will through nukes for you :lol::devil:

Bad joke................Every now and then some insects bites some crazy indian in some unmentionable place they come running to PDF preaching their LOVE for Pakistani's and Muslims. You know what we are not idiots, let's first show some love towards indian Muslims. Give them the same status as any othe rindian, give them same opportunities to education, health, civil amenities, jobs, security,etc. Stop indiscriminate killing of innocent indian muslims, stop arresting and filing false cases against them, stop promoting racist mass murderers like Modi and then come back here.

Till day India and Pakistan have fought 4 wars namely war of 1948,1965,1971 and 1999.
I have seen many Pakistani friends on PDF have hostile attitude towards India.Though there are some liberals also.Most Indians have liberal attitude and few are hostile towards Pakistan.

So, in this thread I would like to ask a very simple question to people of both country.

:raise:

Nuclear-War-Now-Festival-2012-605x935.jpg

sublime-explosion-burst1.jpg
a

India-VS-pakistan.jpg

If there will be a nuke war in future then there will be more casualty as our cities will get more developed and populated by time. But if we take out nuke bluff and close the matter forever we should do it. In the future it will be impossible as pak will have many more nukes + nukes in the sea or submarine.

ha ha ha...
the thread is open again...
anyone want war....common lets fight...
anyone wants..friendship...send me few bottles of scotch...:partay::partay::partay::partay:

Back
Top Bottom