What's new

Friendship, Pyar OR War...(Open only for Nationals of India and Pakistan)

Should India and Pak go for another war to end all War or India and Pakistan solve this peacefully.

• Total voters
Why are you calling it fighting...
I told you it was not a fight but just discussion...

what will the following thing will do.????
lol...why you guys are having trouble with the word "fight"
What following thing...

@Aamna14 waiting for your reply...

Well you know Pakistan's stance on Kashmir and i support that as much as i don't support my state's decisions on most issues, this one i do stand in agreement with. I believe India has wronged the same people she calls her own and and that right belongs to them to decide what they want for their future. I, for one, won't blame the Indian state if i know there is a fair plebiscite that allows the Kashmiris to voice their opinions which was once taken away from them. According to me until and unless Kashmir is resolved there is no way any peace talks or confidence building measures would ever work in the long run.
Anyways we can discuss on it further some other time since i have to leave now. Thanks for your contribution.

he is busy in some other indian thread for fighting session...

First, it isn't a he. Secondly, when both parties tell you we aren't fighting you still keep on reiterating that?? Ok continue....

Last edited:
First, it isn't a he. Secondly, when both parties tell you we aren't fighting you still keep on reiterating that?? Ok continue....
Sorry gurl
I am new here...
you guys or girls or whatever can continue with your discussion...

• What a future indo-pak war look like?
  • like a Nuclear war
And what does that look like ; I am curious what picture is in your mind...
what is a nuclear war ? Is it a countervalue strike from both sides.... do you imagine scenes from terminator 2? Can you imagine nukes being used in the battlefield?

• [*]Do you guys know the repercussions of an all out nuclear exchange?
    [*]yes its an all out war
Both nations will be destroyed to the extent that total fabric of society (left after the war) will rip itself apart

• why did you choose this option?
  • because both nations are in shitty conditions...
Oh realy.. you know how shitty it gets in a nuclear war
you know 500 rem radiation will peel your skin off oh wait... you will probably get kiiled first by an object/debris flying at the speed of sound at your face

Well you know Pakistan's stance on Kashmir and i support that as much as i don't support my state's decisions on most issues, this one i do stand in agreement with. I believe India has wronged the same people she calls her own and and that right belongs to them to decide what they want for their future. I, for one, won't blame the Indian state if i know there is a fair plebiscite that allows the Kashmiris to voice their opinions which was once taken away from them. According to me until and unless Kashmir is resolved there is no way any peace talks or confidence building measures would ever work in the long run.
Ok, I agree you have all right to agree on your country stand on Kashmir, just as I have my stand that what ever my country did was right. Whatever happened that time cannot be changed but yes we can look after that. If we just get stick to that point and stop looking at future it will be our loss.
you say we wronged the people of Kashmir, hell NO we did not, Maharaja of Kashmir joined India on his on wish, no one forced him.After Maharaja Sheikh abdulla voiced for joining India. Look Till 1989 Kashmir was a peaceful state but then with the arrival of terrorist all changed. But again kashmir is standing up and will soon become prosper.
If you say our friendship cannot be started without solving Kashmir than look at china and asean. they have boundary issue but still they are having every thing in Place. This issue is not solving because our politician and your army do not want this to solve.
yes kashmiri have every right to vote and join but apparently, previously they choose India over pakistan.
Kashmir is a issue but not the Lakshman Rekha which cannot be crossed..Once the cooperation starts every issue will start to short out

And what does that look like ; I am curious what picture is in your mind...
what is a nuclear war ? Is it a countervalue strike from both sides.... do you imagine scenes from terminator 2? Can you imagine nukes being used in the battlefield?

Both nations will be destroyed to the extent that total fabric of society (left after the war) will rip itself apart

Oh realy.. you know how shitty it gets in a nuclear war
you know 500 rem radiation will peel your skin off oh wait... you will probably get kiiled first by an object/debris flying at the speed of sound at your face
What is this...
Is'nt poll supposed to be hidden?
How do you know what option i clicked...its not fair process of voting...
Instead of appreciating me for the fact that i am the only one who told reasons, you are trying to intimidate me?

Ok, I agree you have all right to agree on your country stand on Kashmir, just as I have my stand that what ever my country did was right. Whatever happened that time cannot be changed but yes we can look after that. If we just get stick to that point and stop looking at future it will be our loss.
you say we wronged the people of Kashmir, hell NO we did not, Maharaja of Kashmir joined India on his on wish, no one forced him.After Maharaja Sheikh abdulla voiced for joining India. Look Till 1989 Kashmir was a peaceful state but then with the arrival of terrorist all changed. But again kashmir is standing up and will soon become prosper.
If you say our friendship cannot be started without solving Kashmir than look at china and asean. they have boundary issue but still they are having every thing in Place. This issue is not solving because our politician and your army do not want this to solve.
yes kashmiri have every right to vote and join but apparently, previously they choose India over pakistan.
Kashmir is a issue but not the Lakshman Rekha which cannot be crossed..Once the cooperation starts every issue will start to short out
were you a guy or girl officer?

What is this...
Is'nt poll supposed to be hidden?
How do you know what option i clicked...its not fair process of voting...
It was a public poll :P
Instead of appreciating me for the fact that i am the only one who told reasons, you are trying to intimidate me?
I extremely Appreciate the fact thet you told the reasons...... Chill bro. happy new year
I am just debating with you and showing you the Horrors of a possible future Nuclear war

I agree with the example you quoted but there are other examples too of European countries who fought some real bloody battles and now there is no apparent trace of animosity between them. The reason being they chose to let go of their personal egos, to a certain extent, for the benefit of their people. Unfortunately, we are third world countries for this precise reason that we would rather continue to fight and wish to annihilate our enemies instead of focusing our energies on building our respective nations. Kashmiris never chose India but that is another debate about when issues started heating up and when were things cooled off. Are you denying the fact that they have protested ever since and the Indian state has curbed their basic rights imposing draconian laws on them??

We can start with the peace process again but i find it foolish to expect that since both the countries don't trust each other one bit, the end product would be any different from what we have witnessed already, since we don't share the mentality of those European nations who chose their people over everything else, though i really wish we did.

P.S I do hope your wish for coming to Pakistan does come true.

I agree with the example you quoted but there are other examples too of European countries who fought some real bloody battles and now there is no apparent trace of animosity between them. The reason being they chose to let go of their personal egos, to a certain extent, for the benefit of their people. Unfortunately, we are third world countries for this precise reason that we would rather continue to fight and wish to annihilate our enemies instead of focusing our energies on building our respective nations. Kashmiris never chose India but that is another debate about when issues started heating up and when were things cooled off. Are you denying the fact that they have protested ever since and the Indian state has curbed their basic rights imposing draconian laws on them??

We can start with the peace process again but i find it foolish to expect that since both the countries don't trust each other one bit, the end product would be any different from what we have witnessed already, since we don't share the mentality of those European nations who chose their people over everything else, though i really wish we did.

P.S I do hope your wish for coming to Pakistan does come true.
yes, precisely that what I am talking, If we are not willing to move forward, then it will be our loss, Nukes can never fill empty stomach and foster friendship, but only egos.
As i have said kashmir has always remained peaceful till 1989. all this army rule started after that. but again what can a state do. To stop terrorist it was a necessary action. but now kashmir is becoming peaceful again.
Yes I know we do not trust each other, but we have to and also we don't have to trust blindly but mutually. We have take this step, otherwise peace thing will never start.
I don't think so, change is bound to come. I am hopeful of It.
ya, someday I certainly will come, maybe to watch a cricket match or something..But I want this process to be mutual. People from both side should visit each other country..:-)

Back
Top Bottom