What's new

Friendship, Pyar OR War...(Open only for Nationals of India and Pakistan)

Should India and Pak go for another war to end all War or India and Pakistan solve this peacefully.

• Total voters
Till day India and Pakistan have fought 4 wars namely war of 1948,1965,1971 and 1999.
I have seen many Pakistani friends on PDF have hostile attitude towards India.Though there are some liberals also.Most Indians have liberal attitude and few are hostile towards Pakistan.

So, in this thread I would like to ask a very simple question to people of both country.
pyar :-)

I am here to warn Pakistan- QUickly give in to our demands, else India will uleash the ULTIMATE weapon- Dhoom 4 with Himesh Reshammiya as lead (he will also sing for extra destrcutive power) ....you have 48 hours!!! Do not make us take these extreme steps. This is our final warning!!!

The above is after we launch director's cut edition of Dhoom 3

NOOOOOOOOOO! :o: Not that guy. We hate his voice. Real annnoying. Cant stand him. OK! OK! You guys win. :suicide2:
Damn! He was our only weakness and you guys found out. :hitwall:

apne apne jagah chup chup apne interest ke lie kam kare dono mulk.no need to interact.This is better than roz roz ka jhagra.We are not mature enuf to resolve differences yet.Let generations some 100-200 yrs down the line decide on unresolved issues.Just my opinion

yeh man...tht guy is so irritating with his nosy song....

And I am ashamed to admit that I know someone who actually likes his voice. There I said it. I was living with this guilt for so long, but now everyone knows.
Yup! Believe it or not. there are people out there who likes his voice.

:hitwall::angry::cry::pissed:

@Guynextdoor2 @Slayer786 don't worry fellas pakistan got a more lethal weapon to counter this Himesh Reshamiya threat. their very own TAHER SHAH :rofl::rofl:
P.S:- even a thought of his voice haunts my soul. this guy probably sold his father's kidney to launch this video :hang2:

Sure i can tell you about a couple of things in which i feel Indian state is to be blamed but since another member stated now its clearly off topic which i didn't notice until now so we should better take it to an India Pakistan thread (there is no shortage of such threads) lol
come to this one we can discuss here..

@Aamna14
HAPPY NEW YEAR .....
It's new year in india 12:00 AM

@shuntmaster @IND_PAK @mirage2K @The_Showstopper @Darth Vader
@joekrish
@soundHound @Arya Desa
@BDforever @Jayanta @M.harris @SarthakGanguly

@BloodyPak96
@Kunwar Anurag Rathore
@Victory
@revolutionary mujahid
@telugodu
@sai
Since you all fine gentelmen have choosen this option
India and Pak must go for war(with nuke) to end all future war.Problem can't be solved Peacefully
I suppose you would like to explain
  • What a future indo-pak war look like?
  • Do you think anyone will win?
  • Do you guys know the repercussions of an all out nuclear exchange?
  • why did you choose this option?

lol you guys are so desperate to fight...even quoting the post from other thread...
ok carry on guys and happy new year...
Same to you bro...
And it's not fighting..we are having a long friendly talk .. that's all..

@shuntmaster @IND_PAK @mirage2K @The_Showstopper @Darth Vader
@joekrish
@soundHound @Arya Desa
@BDforever @Jayanta @M.harris @SarthakGanguly

@BloodyPak96
@Kunwar Anurag Rathore
@Victory
@revolutionary mujahid
@telugodu
@sai
Since you all fine gentelmen have choosen this option
India and Pak must go for war(with nuke) to end all future war.Problem can't be solved Peacefully
I suppose you would like to explain
  • like a Nuclear war
  • No
  • yes its an all out war
  • because both nations are in shitty conditions...

No its just newbies who waste their time on fighting on India Pakistan threads. And mister i didn't quote anyone i was merely wishing :-)
bro i am just having fun...dont take me serious

Back
Top Bottom