What's new

Friendship, Pyar OR War...(Open only for Nationals of India and Pakistan)

Should India and Pak go for another war to end all War or India and Pakistan solve this peacefully.

• Total voters
My vote:
Lets coexist mutually.
  • Friendship - impractical
  • War - impractical
  • cooperation - do-able

Tolerance-T-Shirt-(8178).jpg

do not need to join, we will grab your land just like we are doing by illegally migrating to India :devil:
HA ha
this way you are mixing up with indian people, BD coming to India and INdians going to BD .
So India cannot become BD but BD can become INDIA..:smitten::partay::partay:
we were always the same, this Boundary can not separate us..:p::cheers:

HA ha
this way you are mixing up with indian people, BD coming to India and INdians going to BD .
So India cannot become BD but BD can become INDIA..:smitten::partay::partay:
we were always the same, this Boundary can not separate us..:p::cheers:
not really, we BD ppl are more in india, very few indian here. A part of india is being new Bangladesh :D

not really, we BD ppl are more in india, very few indian here. A part of india is being new Bangladesh :D
That is what I am saying PART OF INDIA, IS BANGLADESH AND BANGLADESH IS A STATE IN INDIA..:partay::partay:

I think if i compare the relationship with Pakistan in comparison to 1990 then i can say that we are normal good neigh our with each other....Every country has issues with its neigh our...

I think that's coz pakistan no longer believes we are an 'existential' threat. Whoever the moron was that spread those lies in pakistan did more damage to normal relations than anything else.

damn you poor bollywood dreamer, it is hard for you to understand :disagree:
You see how bollywood has become so popular in bangladesh, soon hindi will replace bangla as naional language.when hindi will become your language, it will become Hindustan(which it already is):big_boss::big_boss:

You see how bollywood has become so popular in bangladesh, soon hindi will replace bangla as naional language.when hindi will become your language, it will become Hindustan(which it already is):big_boss::big_boss:
1. not really, if anyone uses hindi instead of bangla or english here during verbal conversation, he/she gets insult.
2. among 16 crore ppl 90% are muslim, so no point of hindustan.

Back
Top Bottom