What's new

Friendly Fire Incident between Iranian vessels in the Persian Gulf

So, you two were seriously discussing all these but I am paranoid? Okay :D
Yeah. And if you don't believe me, it's because your paranoia is severe :D
By the way, this is the other thread that we were talking about. So, next time you see the word 'Tork', don't get all paranoid and judgemental lol

Injur khabarha aslan nabayad biad birun. Khejalat aware. Bayad dar dakhele keshvar hal va hazm beshe. Aya ma ta be hal az kore shomali injur khabarha ro shenidim ? Agar ham etefagh oftade, darz nemishe biad birun.

Motasefam baraye iraniha vaghean.

دوست عزیز‌
in kahabar ro nemigzashtim, hatman baghie migzaashtan.
Ghabele makhfi kardan nist Chon chan taa maahvaare optic va RF station rush motomarkez an.

Noor missiles are designed to take a dive right before they hit their target, Hitting it at the lowest point, So most likely they sank the ship.

I don’t see how that’s possible. Noor seeker mechanism is INS plus active radar. Each ship has a different waterline and lowest point. So how would magically know the lowest point of 100’s of different ships?

It merely dives toward the target, put sometimes its impact is not perfect and it can be higher than normal. In case of Israeli attack, it hit the helicopter hanger.

Each ship has a different waterline and lowest point. So how would magically know the lowest point of 100’s of different ships?

Lowest point of the ship above the water level. If you program it to hit, lets say x meters above sea level, then it will hit that point regardless of the type of ship.

How do you know there was a 1 Km distance between them?

It didn't attack whatever it could find in the area. It hit the target that made more sense for its algorithm.

What algorithm? You are making stuff up at this point. C-802 is a INS guidance system with an active radar homing in terminal phase. It’s not some sophisticated AI. It’s an old *** cruise missile design. It’s gets coordinates it goes to location, turns on radar uses information to make minor adjust to flight path then hits target.

And why wouldn’t there be AT LEAST a 1 KM distance between ships at sea. In this case it was a TARGET ship. Why would there be a warship ANYWHERE near that? It’s like standing near a Ballistic missile testing strike spot. Utter stupidity.

Class act behavior on your part.
Do you want us to troll in your thread next time you make a mistake or PKK kills your soldiers. It would be possibly next week.

Did we laugh at you yesterday when Haftar hit two of your airbuses on the airport and killed dozens?

Don’t get super cheesy for us.

Iranian sources reporting that number of injured have been treated on the spot and are expected to be back to services shortly.

Do you want us to troll in your thread next time you make a mistake or PKK kills your soldiers. It would be possibly next week.

Did we laugh at you yesterday when Haftar hit two of your airbuses on the airport and killed dozens?

Just put on ignore list

Expected, Iranian members are known for that. I won't forget what happened few months ago, it was no other than an Iranian member to announce martyrdom of Turkish personnel in Syria.

Horrible news if true, condolences to all those who died.

I will refrain from providing any sort of critique since I don't think it will matter all that much in the grand-scheme of things. Iran will learn from this (hopefully) and move on, that's the best we can hope for at this point.

The American self-hater appears. Are you bummed that Bernie dropped out? Got to settle for Joe now. Maybe he will win and sell your country to your friends in Tehran and Beijing ....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom