What's new

Friendly Fire Incident between Iranian vessels in the Persian Gulf

Can you understand Persian?
No, he obviously can't. He just saw 'Tork' and tried to act like a smart a$$. Otherwise if he knew Persian he would know what we were talking about and wouldn't even react to it because it was a very normal sentence.

The guy has serious issues. Well, I am guest here. So, RIP for the fallen.
No, he doesn't. You're paranoid. So, if anyone has serious issues, it's not Rukarl.

We were discussing whether it is rational that we announce this before it has been confirmed and he said that the OP shouldn't have initiated it. I told him that it's better that we discuss this rumor here than some Turkish member opens a thread about it in the Middle East section. I was referring to a duplicate thread by a Turkish guy in the Middle East section which is a bit provocative.

Horrible news if true, condolences to all those who died.

I will refrain from providing any sort of critique since I don't think it will matter all that much in the grand-scheme of things. Iran will learn from this (hopefully) and move on, that's the best we can hope for at this point.

No, he doesn't. You're paranoid. So, if anyone has serious issues, it's not Rukarl.

We were discussing whether it is rational that we announce this before it has been confirmed and he said that the OP shouldn't have initiated it. I told him that it's better that we discuss this rumor here than some Turkish member opens a thread about it in the Middle East section. I was referring to a duplicate thread by a Turkish guy in the Middle East section which is a bit provocative.
Not too long ago these same Turkish members made fun of Iranian corona deaths and trolled on many other Iran-related subjects. I don't trust their sincerity.

There are some videos circulating allegedly showing injured being taken to hospital. It is looking this news may indeed be true but I am still waiting for official words before coming to any solid conclusions.

No, he obviously can't. He just saw 'Tork' and tried to act like a smart a$$. Otherwise if he knew Persian he would know what we were talking about and wouldn't even react to it because it was a very normal sentence.

I was just confirming. Would not be surprised to see Turkish member understanding some Persian.

Excellent transparency by media.
Otherwise you would see this:

Part 1. Random twitter accounts: Local people heard explosion in the Persian gulf and heard unknown planes flying by.

Part 2. MEK reporter 13 killed and dozen injured in Israeli F35 attack. Israel did not comment on it.

Part 3: Aerial images before and after. Oh look what happened.

So, you two were seriously discussing all these but I am paranoid? Okay :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom