What's new

French, Saudi warplanes collide in Saudi Arabia

Yeah because people are already making jokes about it wanted to say some of them but not sure cultural and lingual differences will get the funny part through.

Throw it, who knows some may get through it and smile.

Throw it, who knows some may get through it and smile.

"He tried to throw a paper with his number but when he opened the canopy it didn't go as planned" Or
"They were playing tahjeer (Tahjeer is when you close your car on someone else while in a drag race or someone pisses you off) but the idiot pilot forgot it was plane" Or
"The pilot kept getting close to take a peek"

"He tried to throw a paper with his number but when he opened the canopy it didn't go as planned"

ترقيم في الجو الصرعة الجديدة في المملكة :D

بانوراما، ترقيم في الجو

as per the tones of

بانوراما خليك في الجو

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Or
"The pilot kept getting close to take a peek"

و حليله، البطل كان ناوي يتحرش و لا ايش :D

The model now flies muahahahaha
acecombat6idolmaster.jpg

followed by
Barbie-Fighter-Plane-61770.jpg

and

113901.jpg

I Think the next Barbie or Malibu Stacy Doll will come with one of these instead of a Pink convertible :oops::P

ترقيم في الجو الصرعة الجديدة في المملكة :D

بانوراما، ترقيم في الجو

as per the tones of

بانوراما خليك في الجو

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

و حليله، البطل كان ناوي يتحرش و لا ايش :D

Yeah the jokes were somewhere along these lines. xD

Frankly, it's amazing that this sort of thing doesn't happen more often.

They were undoubtedly doing training involving a merge to a visual fight. It is very easy to lose sight, and if both pilots do, and there is a conflicting flight path, BANG and you're now ejecting.

To get an idea how hard it is to see a fighter-sized airplane... the next time an airliner flies overhead, look at the airlplane at the head of the contrail. That airplane is a jumbo jet about 6 miles away. It is a tiny pin prick. Imagine now if it was a fighter. And six miles is close-ranged with modern weapons. An F-5 sized jet is invisible when nose on and outside of 2 miles. It is simply beyond the ability of the human eye to resolve. And two miles goes by in about 3 seconds at typical closure velocities.

Every movie ever made shows a fake air combat with the airplanes WAY too close, by a factor of about 50. They have to do this to make the film watchable. The reality of it is that your enemy is a tiny speck, even in a visual fight, and when you add 7 to 9 G's, your eye simply cannot resolve him.

wow Chogy. in one reply you teached me more about my eye resolution and airplanes than i had learned in school for 12 years!

wow Chogy. in one reply you teached me more about my eye resolution and airplanes than i had learned in school for 12 years!

He is a former F-15 pilot for the USAF. He was here during the first gulf war as well. He further cemented me belief that our pilots are just as good as any other countries.

The French mirage was flown by a french female pilot.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Lol. Nice one.

As far as i know, no air force of the world has female fighter pilots??? I thought they wereall done with their experimenting and finally said 'NO' to the "female-fighter-pilot-theory' Or am I wrong??

As far as i know, no air force of the world has female fighter pilots??? I thought they wereall done with their experimenting and finally said 'NO' to the "female-fighter-pilot-theory' Or am I wrong??

Nope you're wrong.

Not only do we have women fighter pilots...

viper_gals.jpg

...We have all women flight crews as well...

c130gals.jpg

Back in the late 1980s, I once flew back to Upper Heyford (UK) from Zaragoza (SP) on an all female crewed C-141.

Back
Top Bottom