What's new

French Rafale strikes over Mali

Excellent, Rafale just carrying forward the legacy of Mirage 2000 as a precision attack platform.

Libyan had, but couldn't do a jack.

Most of libyan air defenses were destroyed using cruise missiles before Rafales flew in, in any case we are not discussing Libya here.

And 13 of them were civilians,childrens
collateral damage is inescapable ,u have to have to live with it
just putting off bombs doesnt make it close to next generations fighters like EFT,F-16 block 60,J-10B

LOLLZ

then what do u want from a fighter to be a next gen fighter like EFT F16 block 60 & j 10b

"" SHOOT THE MOON" :lol:

Most of libyan air defenses were destroyed using cruise missiles before Rafales flew in, in any case we are not discussing Libya here.

Really? Ranting who? You definitely forgot all the SEAD missions carried by Rafale before intervention by US.

even k-8s can drop bomb on bare handed people without any air defence ....so whats to prove here ?

So can Mushaks, so the point being?

Really? Ranting who? You definitely forgot all the SEAD missions carried by Rafale before intervention by US.
No one is undermining the capabilities Rafale posses, why are you taking it in the negative manner.
All i want to know is, if the opposition had any air defenses and how did Rafale cope !!!!

Does the opposition have any fighter jets or SAMs?

a country 1st needs confidence about the reliablity & performance of it's own jet before undergoing any mission abroad whther it's enemy is having any fighter jets or SAMs or not that's secondary thing.

a country 1st needs confidence about the reliablity & performance of it's own jet before undergoing any mission abroad whther it's enemy is having any fighter jets or SAMs or not that's secondary thing.

absolutely, you can't just fly out unless you have confidence but i am sure French did lots of reconnaissance before sending them in, which is standard.

No one is undermining the capabilities Rafale posses, why are you taking it in the negative manner.
All i want to know is, if the opposition had any air defenses and how did Rafale cope !!!!

How can you expect a terrorist group to have air defenses? Not everyone can be LTTE.

Back
Top Bottom