What's new

Burkina Faso, Mali warn against military intervention in Niger

The real and important question is:

Where will go Niger Uranium when all this crisis will finished?

It will keep going to France? Or it will go to another destination, like China?

Because in every great recent crisis, the big beneficiary is always China, magically :enjoy:

So the other french puppets will be used to prop up another war….

The real and important question is:

Where will go Niger Uranium when all this crisis will finished?

It will keep going to France? Or it will go to another destination, like China?

Because in every great recent crisis, the big beneficiary is always China, magically :enjoy:

No. China will not benefit. Uranium prices will increase and winners will be Uranium producers in Kazakhstan and Nambia.

No. China will not benefit. Uranium prices will increase and winners will be Uranium producers in Kazakhstan and Nambia.
I didnt talk about uranium prices.

I talked about Niger uranium destination.

You know, this is not like buy something in a shop, you come first or pay more and it's for you.

No, neocolonial puppets dont work that way.

Before coup, that uranium was for France, and no matter how much China would like to pay.

And now, we will see if the final consumer keep being France or another one like China, the bride at every wedding :enjoy:.

I didnt talk about uranium prices.

I talked about Niger uranium destination.

You know, this is not like buy something in a shop, you come first or pay more and it's for you.

No, neocolonial puppets dont work that way.

Before coup, that uranium was for France, and no matter how much China would like to pay.

And now, we will see if the final consumer keep being France or another one like China, the bride at every wedding :enjoy:.

China actually has a stake in a Niger uranium mine.

"Niger’s neighbours say any intervention to restore deposed President Mohamed Bazoum will be considered a ‘declaration of war’ against them."

Because USA disapprove Nigeria coup?

If the coup done by USA, will Mali agree with it?

Where's Mali during Libya coup?

China actually has a stake in a Niger uranium mine.
China's influence is concentrated in East and South Africa. France has the greatest influence in West Africa, followed by Russia.

Moreover, China has a stable source of uranium, and Niger's uranium mines are not very attractive to China. Of course, Niger's gold mines can be talked about.

I still think it's a dispute between France and Russia though. China and the US will just say a few meaningless words and then choose neutrality.

Interestingly, in a certain prison in Guangdong province, 43.75% were Nigerians.

I wonder what benefit China gets from playing with chimpanzees, letting them bring drugs and hiv into China? The gains from these African countries are too small compared to the damage they cause in China.

In politics, China and Japan are enemies. But from the perspective of culture, genetics, ethics, sociology... the two sides have no conflict. Japanese people are 100 times more civilized than Nigerians

Japan is stepping up efforts to introduce technology immigrants from China.

This is based on the fact that the Chinese already occupy the vast majority.

It seems that only the Chinese in the world are enthusiastic about studying science and engineering.

And? Their combined military force is barely capable of handling their own insurgents at home, they don't have the numbers to send any troops to help Niger's junta.

China's influence is concentrated in East and South Africa. France has the greatest influence in West Africa, followed by Russia.

Moreover, China has a stable source of uranium, and Niger's uranium mines are not very attractive to China. Of course, Niger's gold mines can be talked about.

I still think it's a dispute between France and Russia though. China and the US will just say a few meaningless words and then choose neutrality.
China has a multi-billion dollar contract to drill for oil, build a refinery, and build a pipeline though Nigeria to transport that oil. All that is on hold now.

And? Their combined military force is barely capable of handling their own insurgents at home, they don't have the numbers to send any troops to help Niger's junta.
Same could be said of all EWCOAS nations. Especially the ones threating to invade Niger.

"Niger uranium mines are not very attractive to China"

I dont understand that phrase. :lol:

If you need Uranium, then Uranium mines are attractive for you, no matter if it's from Niger or from Mars.

Anyway, it doesnt matter who work the mines, here it matters who will end consuming Niger uranium.

Today is France.

Tomorrow will be China?

China always win in every big change last years: Covid, Ukraine crisis, and so on.

China has a multi-billion dollar contract to drill for oil, build a refinery, and build a pipeline though Nigeria to transport that oil. All that is on hold now.

Same could be said of all EWCOAS nations. Especially the ones threating to invade Niger.
But Niger is physically dependent of commerce by road to neighbor countries.

They can just stop road traffic and isolate Niger physically, to block commerce.

Uranium mines are in the North of Niger, and most of Niger population are in the South.

The country can be divided in two countries like Korea.

Best Niger, in the North, with Uranium.
And South Niger, with people asking things for free.

And connect the commerce of Uranium to Algeria.

I wish endless success to the Niger army against the colonial french terrorists and their leashed dogs. And also I can't wait to see the photo of the filthy carcass of the first french pig to be killed.

Back
Top Bottom