What's new

Freelancing Career in Pakistan....

@SEOminati Thanks alot. You answered the questions I was searching for the last week. Pray for me, last 3 months se farigh reh reh k tang aa gaya ab mai.

Last edited:
regularly visit fiver and update your gig regularly by editing picture or other content in gig,also see the tags and keywords used by top ranking gigs and use those in your own gig,it will help to rank on first page,use fiverr mobile app and regularly watch buyer request and give proposals to as much clients as possible,also add extension of autorefersh in your browser and open your fiver gig in browser,the more it refresh it appears to fiverr that more clicks your gig is getting and will also help in ranking it
Operation Mole Cricket.

1982, Israel Air Force launched a major attack on Syria's SAM systems. In 2 hours, destroyed 30 batteries and around a 100 aircrafts. They jammed ground radars and blinded the aircrafts. Their AAA missiles outranged Syrian ones. Syrian defenses were completely blinded and defenseless. This was nearly 40 years ago. Syrians haven't really made much headway against electronic warfare tech, while Israel has been constantly innovating and investing in EW tech.

regularly visit fiver and update your gig regularly by editing picture or other content in gig,also see the tags and keywords used by top ranking gigs and use those in your own gig,it will help to rank on first page,use fiverr mobile app and regularly watch buyer request and give proposals to as much clients as possible,also add extension of autorefersh in your browser and open your fiver gig in browser,the more it refresh it appears to fiverr that more clicks your gig is getting and will also help in ranking it
Extension of auto refresh is not safe and not allowed by fiverr. Your account can be at risk by doing this

you are right but time interval should not be less than 30 seconds for better security and should only be limited when you use browser,I used that trick few months ago and got good results without a ban
Extension of auto refresh is not safe and not allowed by fiverr. Your account can be at risk by doing this

@SEOminati Thanks alot. You answered the questions I was searching for the last week. Pray for me, last 3 months se farigh reh reh k tang aa gaya ab mai.

Glad it helped you :-)

Build your own team of 2 3 people and keep them on a fixed salary. Easy pesy. I've 5 employees on a fixed salary and I only do conversation with client rest of the work I get from my employees. I just guide them once or twice about each project and after that I am free.

Haye jab bhi koshish kari chooran log hi nikle. Paise poora lenge kaam adhoora and without paying attention to details. That's why I prefer to be a WELA Freelancer. That definitely bottlenecks the earning potential but apun ko SAKOON mangta hai :D

Haye jab bhi koshish kari chooran log hi nikle. Paise poora lenge kaam adhoora and without paying attention to details. That's why I prefer to be a WELA Freelancer. That definitely bottlenecks the earning potential but apun ko SAKOON mangta hai :D
Well, I am having a great time with my employees and they are very hard working. 3 of them working with me from the past 4 years. I am paying them 25k to 30k per month and happy with them.

You can make your own extension, it is simple

Glad it helped you :-)

Brother, you can interview 1000 people, you will definitely get 2-3 good people

Does anyone know which card is OK for buying connects on upwork.

I have tried faysal and alfalah CCs and both don't work for some reason.

I used to freelance occasionally on getafreelancer.com back in 07. Switched to Elance in 09. I usually did it to earn some side money while being in uni.

I stopped once I got a full day job. I have not worked much on such sites in last 10 years ( a few projects at most as I was quite busy).

I am trying my luck again (for some future expenses) and have started bidding. I have used up all my connects and the site is not accepting my card.

To be honest, I liked Elance more before it merged into what is now upwork.

Does anyone know which card is OK for buying connects on upwork.

I have tried faysal and alfalah CCs and both don't work for some reason.

I used to freelance occasionally on getafreelancer.com back in 07. Switched to Elance in 09. I usually did it to earn some side money while being in uni.

I stopped once I got a full day job. I have not worked much on such sites in last 10 years ( a few projects at most as I was quite busy).

I am trying my luck again (for some future expenses) and have started bidding. I have used up all my connects and the site is not accepting my card.

To be honest, I liked Elance more before it merged into what is now upwork.
Your online banking/eCommerce banking is on?

Your online banking/eCommerce banking is on?

I have 2 credit cards that according to the banks are allowed foreign payment. I have used one previously several times for payment to a foreign body so I don't know why the issue is there.

I have gone through the help forum and this issue is faced by many pakistan based upworkers.

I have 2 credit cards that according to the banks are allowed foreign payment. I have used one previously several times for payment to a foreign body so I don't know why the issue is there.

I have gone through the help forum and this issue is faced by many pakistan based upworkers.
Yes it is problem here. Now there are two solutions either order your payoneer card then you can pay from this because it is working or if you have any friend outside pakistan use his/her card.

Yes it is problem here. Now there are two solutions either order your payoneer card then you can pay from this because it is working or if you have any friend outside pakistan use his/her card.

I had a payoneer like years ago. Reactivating it and paying for a new card would have been a headache considering what they used to charge back then.

Thankfully, I tried a different browser and my credit card worked.

I had a payoneer like years ago. Reactivating it and paying for a new card would have been a headache considering what they used to charge back then.

Thankfully, I tried a different browser and my credit card worked.
Great. Good luck

Congrats and good luck to you all.

I work fulltime as an embedded software engineer and tried my luck at upwork to make some extra cash on the side. I tried and tried and tried never got a single project. Some projects I even said for the first few weeks I'll work for free but no luck. Not sure what is needed to get the foot in the door. It's not like I do not have the relevant skills, this is my bread and butter. Gave up and now do uber, or food delivery on the side. No job is small. Need to make extra money to send to family in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom