What's new

Pakistan Among Top Three Online Outsourcing Destinations in the World

thats nice i see now have it opereational in every computer in india and then you wont be cyber coolie you will be cyber train

Please educate us. Tell us how many licences of Pakistani OS have been issued.

This Hack dude has been posting amateurish garbage in his "Amusings" fudging data and obfuscating inferences ; The data from this especially that of OECD he crows about is from 2009 and so is the oDesk data. Another thing he should understand that India keeps producing CS/Math Grads at least 10x the rate of PureLand and the number of PhDs produced in a year is the sum total of the PhDs produced in PureLand until now. The number of startups in India also grows at the rate of 10% of the total companies listed in his touted KSE. On top of that, this Hack has the gall to compare Indian Grad Education and Pakistan Education.

Secondly, i am amazed this forum allows hotlinking to personal blogs in order to generate traffic thereby making this forum a proxy to generate revenue on its account.

Please educate us. Tell us how many licences of Pakistani OS have been issued.
no comparrision Pakistan Dont even take the cyber train or ever go to the cyber train station where it will have to deal with Cyber Coolie

:cheers:

thats nice i see now have it opereational in every computer in india and then you wont be cyber coolie you will be cyber train

Oh please, your government departments still use gmail for communication, that don't happen in India. :omghaha:

i'm surprised to see bangladesh in the list...well done

no comparrision Pakistan Dont even take the cyber train or ever go to the cyber train station where it will have to deal with Cyber Coolie

Train se yaad aaya, does you railway have online reservation websites like ours. :cheesy:

@Gigawatt

thank you very much brother i hope this answers all your question if not refer to Dr.zakir niak Student on youtube or in Student Biryani shop

Last edited by a moderator:
Train se yaad aaya, does you railway have online reservation websites like ours. :cheesy:
Please let us not go there :azn: :azn: else this thread will be derailed.

This is what happens with Kids with pacifiers taken out of their mouth are given a keyboard instead.

The last I know is Pakistani train system is upside down, still busy repairing diesel locomotives, if not, importing from China. lol. And Pakistan Railways running in Loss.

no comparison pakistan Dont have Cyber trains, cyber coolies , Cyber train stations it does not go to one either where it has to deal with one cyber coolie which is might power full and strong and carries it all

Good thing for Pakistan... These businesses have decided to make full use of the environment which is growing better throughout time. For example in 2009 there was the highest number of casualties. In the later years there weren't as many.

The situation is very slowly returning to normal and it will as the Americans withdraw from the country eventually. Pakistan ROI (rate of investment) that has been abysymally low in the recent years (due also to the failure of the PPP government) may grow exponentially with time.

Pakistan Among Top Three Online Outsourcing Destinations in the World

Ha.....and I see a lot of Pakistani posters calling India a call-centre country. Strange.

This is not call center jobs. Do some research before comments and read the article again.

Back
Top Bottom