What's new

Freelancing Career in Pakistan....

I am doing when i have no time or have a lot of work that i cannot handle alone
Build your own team of 2 3 people and keep them on a fixed salary. Easy pesy. I've 5 employees on a fixed salary and I only do conversation with client rest of the work I get from my employees. I just guide them once or twice about each project and after that I am free.

T
Build your own team of 2 3 people and keep them on a fixed salary. Easy pest. I've 5 employees on a fixed salary and I only do conversation with client rest of the work I get from my employees. I just guide them once or twice about each project and after that I am free.
That is also good but how can we give them a fixed salary when we also have no fixed amount

Bary log...
Now hear another story, I had a client few weeks back from Singapore, he placed an order of 250 usd for his startup business plan and financial model, I completed it with in 10 days, I sent him ms word and excel file he said is it editable I said yes and he immediately went to resolution center and cancel the order so he got his money back along business plan. So frauds are also there

My first salary was PKR 4,500 in 2008.:angry:
Must be internship... No..?

That is also good but how can we give them a fixed salary when we also have no fixed amount
Without taking risk you can't grow. when I was doing all the work myself I was earning $1k monthly and I got stuck with that amount for two years, I start thinking I've to move forward and needs to earn more but for this I need a person to help me. First I hired a 1 person based on a fixed salary. Took my risk but a small level when I got stuck at $3k per month I added another person and went to $5k per month. There was a time when there was no work and I've to paid my employees from my own pocket, I paid the salary for 4 months and kept the hope I'll overcome this hurdle and I did. at that time my all employees had their own ride (car) and their boss was riding on rickshaw :D

Nop a regular admin salary.

Now hear another story, I had a client few weeks back from Singapore, he placed an order of 250 usd for his startup business plan and financial model, I completed it with in 10 days, I sent him ms word and excel file he said is it editable I said yes and he immediately went to resolution center and cancel the order so he got his money back along business plan. So frauds are also there

Never give editable or copyable files to anyone. Always in jpg format, so that they cannot copy text.

And report that Mr. If I were you, I would chase him even in his grave.

I have a bad habit of taking orders at extremely low price, I have achieved Level two in 6 months, but now I have to charge actual price.

How to motivate yourself when you are at home?

Without taking risk you can't grow. when I was doing all the work myself I was earning $1k monthly and I got stuck with that amount for two years, I start thinking I've to move forward and needs to earn more but for this I need a person to help me. First I hired a 1 person based on a fixed salary. Took my risk but a small level when I got stuck at $3k per month I added another person and went to $5k per month. There was a time when there was no work and I've to paid my employees from my own pocket, I paid the salary for 4 months and kept the hope I'll overcome this hurdle and I did. at that time my all employees had their own ride (car) and their boss was riding on rickshaw :D

Nop a regular admin salary.
I have a bad habit of taking orders at extremely low price, I have achieved Level two in 6 months, but now I have to charge actual price.

How to motivate yourself when you are at home?
Are you on fiverr...? If yes.... Your services..?

Where to add canonical tag

It should go into the duplicate page and point towards the page that you want Google to consider. But also make sure to check canonical on your preferred page, it should always point to itself.

How I can add canonical tag without plugin? Do I need to get Cpanel access ?

Not sure about this as I never had to add this myself, but YOAST has an option for that.

How to avoid duplication in future ?

Hire a dedicated/freelance writer.

Agreed! I was earning PKR 1 Mil per month before COVID-19. But COVID hurts the business greatly.

Wallah that's some good money you got there. Don't worry, sabar ka phal meetha hi hoga INSHALLAH.

Great for you. My clients are on hold and I am not in a mood to do the bidding as they returned back it will be a disaster for me to manage 6 to 7 clients at a time. That's why I am sitting like a duck :D

Don't sit like a duck, rather take your laptop and roam the country, that's what I do and would be leaving for somewhat a northern tour this Thursday and would also be attending a wedding in Punjab.

Freelancers ko fursat Milna ik naimat hai, utilize it wisely.

I have a very interesting story to tell.
Once I decided to work as freelancer.
The first thing, or project that I stumbled upon was a design of a part of a processor.
That guy was paying me 100 dollars for a full design of RISCV processor part.
So after struggling with design for few months, I finally decided that I will not do freelancing in this field.
Usually we charge 4 millions for this work. It's lot of work.
So you see.
@IQRA S. @Sidacca @jamahir

Yes, I have realized that work related to processors takes lots of time. It took me close to ten years to design an instruction set which was simple enough for future users to use the instructions as is without them being encapsulated by a higher level language like C.

About your RISC-V connection, what was the part you were supposed to do ?

In India the premier government institute IIT-Madras has a series of RISC-V implementations and they spent crores of government money and had industry collaboration for development tools. These are the IIT-M variants of RISC-V.

Yes, I have realized that work related to processors takes lots of time. It took me close to ten years to design an instruction set which was simple enough for future users to use the instructions as is without them being encapsulated by a higher level language like C.

About your RISC-V connection, what was the part you were supposed to do ?

In India the premier government institute IIT-Madras has a series of RISC-V implementations and they spent crores of government money and had industry collaboration for development tools. These are the IIT-M variants of RISC-V.
Sorry can't disclose that.
But design is no problem. The real issue is verification and conformity issue.

Don't sit like a duck, rather take your laptop and roam the country, that's what I do and would be leaving for somewhat a northern tour this Thursday and would also be attending a wedding in Punjab.

Freelancers ko fursat Milna ik naimat hai, utilize it wisely.
I do a 2 weeks long tour of northern is every year and had been doing this from the past 4 years. But due to COVID, I stuck at home.

Back
Top Bottom