What's new

Freelancing Career in Pakistan....

digital marketing and seo can be learned by anyone who not know coding and can help in getting good jobs online.Following is free seo course playlist by digiskills on youtube watch all videos and practice them with instructor also make Ms word file and write important notes of course in it to master this skill

SEO is not that easy. The one thing that boggles beginners the most is that they find it hard to understand how Google works and the time it takes to rank a page/domain. Unlike with other fields web designing, coding etc, you get to see the end result once you hit "COMMIT". That is why you would see every other inexperienced SEO (who only watched Youtube videos not all but the majority of them) confused with whether what he is doing is right and would it bring results.

Tutorials for other industries are a different story. You could actually implement that right away and see if the script you modified is working or not.

Sorry i was sleeping while writing the previous post.
What i meant is : ' what can a person do, of he doesnt know coding, programing, software development etc. I go to these website and mainly see these guys and gets awfully discouraged.'

Data entry, become an internet research VA very easy if you could read and understand English well. Customer support agent.

seo works by coordination of web developers and seo experts if one not have both skills as website structure and speed is important factor in ranking websites on google so if one is able to properly communicate with clients the factors needed in their websites to be fixed and present them in proper report it helps clients to communicate these findings to developer who then fix that specific issue in website,among other factor major reason of failure is lack of proper coordination and communication but this is highly demanded skill on freelancing sites and due to less number of experts it has not much competition like other skills and can payback a good amount to one who masters it,seo also changes rapidly by changes in google policy so one must keep themselves up to date in order to maintain their competence in market
SEO is not that easy. The one thing that boggles beginners the most is that they find it hard to understand how Google works and the time it takes to rank a page/domain. Unlike with other fields web designing, coding etc, you get to see the end result once you hit "COMMIT". That is why you would see every other inexperienced SEO (who only watched Youtube videos not all but the majority of them) confused with whether what he is doing is right and would it bring results.

Tutorials for other industries are a different story. You could actually implement that right away and see if the script you modified is working or not.

Data entry, become an internet research VA very easy if you could read and understand English well. Customer support agent.

My wife has a BS in bioinformatics (she knows basic level Python). She is currently looking to go into freelancing. What language/area do you guys think she should invest in keeping in mind future supply/demand of freelance work?

Is website development feasible since the introduction of readymade solutions like wix.com and others like it?

Thanks.

Last edited:
@SEOminati hi. I am also learning SEO and i agree with you that SEO is not easy. Stuck with duplicate content issue problem. Can you help me to understand personally or refefer any article or video about this ?

Hey, @SEO NOOB

Feel free to ask here. Btw, you could have gone with a better username o_O

My wife has a BS in bioinformatics (she knows basic level Python). She is currently looking to go into freelancing. What language/area do you guys think she should invest in keeping in mind future supply/demand of freelance work?

Is website development feasible since the introduction of readymade solutions like wix.com and others like it?

Thanks.

Ready made solutions surely have impacted a bit but they still bottleneck the performance/user experience. So users still prefer WordPress for small/mid sized businesses. WP/Shopify are in demand and I don't see them going away anytime sooner. WP is a highly contested territory though.

@SEOminati I have few questions.
1. Where to add canonical tag ? In original page or in copy pages ?

2. How I can add canonical tag without plugin? Do I need to get Cpanel access ?

3. How to avoid duplication in future ?

If you are good at designing and creating websites than you should go for it but I would recommend to built up knowledge in ERP and Businesses intelligence software. It’s really a license to print money here in Germany!

Yeah may be for you COVID hurts business but these months are great for me :cheesy:
Great for you. My clients are on hold and I am not in a mood to do the bidding as they returned back it will be a disaster for me to manage 6 to 7 clients at a time. That's why I am sitting like a duck :D

It seems that due to the Covid19, the demand is very less. I am having really bad months since April..... Or march

If somebody can help, despite brilliant reviews and order completion rate my gig is not coming up to the first pages on fiverr..... Is there any way to play with Fiverr's algorithm...?

It seems that due to the Covid19, the demand is very less. I am having really bad months since April..... Or march

If somebody can help, despite brilliant reviews and order completion rate my gig is not coming up to the first pages on fiverr..... Is there any way to play with Fiverr's algorithm...?
No one can play with fiverr they are too intelligent then us....Just try to focus low competitive keywords in your field, update your pricing and keywords.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom