What's new

Freelancing Career in Pakistan....

I have a very interesting story to tell.
Once I decided to work as freelancer.
The first thing, or project that I stumbled upon was a design of a part of a processor.
That guy was paying me 100 dollars for a full design of RISCV processor part.
So after struggling with design for few months, I finally decided that I will not do freelancing in this field.
Usually we charge 4 millions for this work. It's lot of work.
So you see.
@IQRA S. @Sidacca @jamahir

The first thing, or project that I stumbled upon was a design of a part of a processor.
So after struggling with design for few months, I finally decided that I will not do freelancing in this field.
So you see.
haha...:cheesy: You should charge 4 million if the work was worth 4 million. Many clients can pay good for your work. And you should not quit this because of one experience

So you see.
lol.

haha...:cheesy: You should charge 4 million if the work was worth 4 million. Many clients can pay good for your work. And you should not quit this because of one experience
Actually, when I joined industry, I came to know keh aisy nai hota kam jaisy woh kerwa raha tha.
Wastage of time.

So you see.
For your sake let me share a story of one of my projects. The project was update on the website banner and check for viruses. I don't have zero knowledge of coding but I did use some terminologies to get the client's attention. The original project was $70 and when the project completed it was an $800 bill:p:. I hired a freelancer from upwork paid him $10 to do all jobs. I saved $790.

For your sake let me share a story of one of my projects. The project was update on the website banner and check for viruses. I don't have zero knowledge of coding but I did use some terminologies to get the client's attention. The original project was $70 and when the project completed it was an $800 bill:p:. I hired a freelancer from upwork paid him $10 to do all jobs. I saved $790.
That guy was doing the same with me. :p:

So you see.
So you see.
I started freelancing in august 2019 at fiverr...But After 2 months of struggle and hard work my account was banned :( because i did an academic work that was not allowed at fiverr but i was unaware of that and on the very next day my account was banned. I was too stressed but I made another account on the same day ab kro ban I am back :omghaha: Alhamdulilah then level one seller in 2 months :)

I am doing things like that :cheesy:

So you see.
Well It is possible, In my case I was earning enough I mean I was earning more than monthly average salary of Pakistan market in a single order like I appeared for an interview in KFC for an internal audit job, they offered me salary of 50k only lolz.... In fiverr I have earned more than that in a single order many times which only consume 15 hours of mine

Well It is possible, In my case I was earning enough I mean I was earning more than monthly average salary of Pakistan market in a single order like I appeared for an interview in KFC for an internal audit job, they offered me salary of 50k only lolz.... In fiverr I have earned more than that in a single order many times which only consume 15 hours of mine
Bary log...

Sorry it might be Lil off topic but I want guidance I am looking for a job in Dubai or KSA.... What should be the right time to visit keeping in mind covid19..?

My first salary was PKR 4,500 in 2008.:angry:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom