What's new

France starts ban on full-face veil

127814606985.jpg

A french woman wont roam the streets of Paris in a Bikini. She will do it in a beach or swimming pool which is the correct place to wear a bikini. Similarly a muslim woman can wear the burqa in their homes or mosques and no one will bother them. But they have no right to wear it in a public place
Where did you get this from ?

Should i say Indian women must have freedom to wear sari inside their homes and when they get outside home they should be wearing mini skirt or the dress which French president approve? Get some sense in ur head and read my previous reply to JDME where i said that :
The 1789 Declaration of the Rights of Mans and of the Citizen and guarantees the right to freedom of religion in France.

"No one may be questioned about his opinions, [and the] same [for] religious [opinions], provided that their manifestation does not trouble the public order established by the law."

Should i say Indian women must have freedom to wear sari inside their homes and when they get outside home they should be wearing mini skirt or the dress which French president approve? Get some sense in ur head and read my previous reply to JDME where i said that :
The 1789 Declaration of the Rights of Mans and of the Citizen and guarantees the right to freedom of religion in France.

"No one may be questioned about his opinions, [and the] same [for] religious [opinions], provided that their manifestation does not trouble the public order established by the law."

brother they are no against hijab they are against burqa for only one reason it covers your whole body and then any once can commit a crime if a lady wear sari there is no or very little chances she covers her face

And for those who say that Muslim woman wear the burqa in their own free will there are many woman living in old delhi (a conservative muslim neighborhood) who wear a burqa in old delhi when they are near their families but when they hang out with friends or go to college they remove the burqa and wear jeans and t shirts

Dont paint everyone with same brush,,, again in france there are laws that no one can force anything on anyone else :)

brother they are no against hijab they are against burqa for only one reason it covers your whole body and then any once can commit a crime if a lady wear sari there is no or very little chances she covers her face

again there is not a single incident where Burqa was used for doing crime or terrorism so i don't get it when peoples associate covering whole body with crimes how they are relevant?
My personal choice is very much same like those who prefer hijab or decent clothe over burqa but i feel i dont have right to impose my own like or dislike on others who wear it for culture reasons or for islamic reasons whatever

So any chance of france rolling back this law???

we can raise our voice..we can fight for the rights of women . We can find the flaws in their logic ...rest it don't matter if they change it or not..if they dont change it then they will be oppressing the right of those women

Hold on! Muslim women don't wear anything under their Burqa? How are you comparing it to a Sari? Can a Sari hide your face? Who told you that French women wear min skirt? Jesus, do you really live in UK?

You keep repeating this thing without even bothering to understand it:

No one may be questioned about his opinions, [and the] same [for] religious [opinions], provided that their manifestation does not trouble the public order established by the law

Do you understand why I have put part of it in bold?

If I start walking around with a balaclava on my face tomorrow, I ll surely end up at a police station.

Hold on! Muslim women don't wear anything under their Burqa? How are you comparing it to a Sari? Can a Sari hide your face? Who told you that French women wear min skirt? Jesus, do you really live in UK?

You keep repeating this thing without even bothering to understand it:

No one may be questioned about his opinions, [and the] same [for] religious [opinions], provided that their manifestation does not trouble the public order established by the law

Do you understand why I have put part of it in bold?

I am not comparing sari with burqa but i am comparing one dress code with other. One cultural dress with other. I understand very well the bold part and I was repeating the same things again and again that in secular country peopels are free to practice their religion or culture as long as they don't hurt anyone else

How does wearing Burqa bring trouble in public? which trouble French peoples faced because of burqa before implementation of this ban?

Questions need to be answer :)

Why does everything bad have to end with "Inshallah"? And what if Allah doesn`t will it, then what?
Good for the french.

What Palestinian has ever said about the destruction of Israel and ended with Inshallah that brought you to type such rubbish here.

And what if Allah doesn't will it, then what?.

Like you have the power of the unseen and that YOU know what Allah(swt) thinks (Astugfullah ! quite literally) How the heck do you know what Allah/ YHWH wills regardless een if you were just saying. Its well established fact that the Jews are cursed by Allah/YHWH (swt) for disobeying him by not having their own land. Even Rabbis say this
So yes INshallah the destruction of Israel will happen - not mentioning the fact that this land and its ideology goes against everything that the Torah has mentioned.

If you want to make derogatory comments on peoples religion and belief then don't cry when people attack you as it has already shown.
Furthermore anyone, that includes Muslims who want to do the same will know it too well that making a mockery of this true religion will only result on their suffering. Muslim DON'T want to wish such curse on Muslim and Non-Muslim alike but these filamentary comment don't help.

Besides Never underestimate the power of the unseen.These are Gods work and believe me His punishment thorough and swift. Also God listens more fiercely on those who are suffering, suffered especially to slaves who listen to him like doing 5 daily prayers, fasting and doing good deeds
Inshallah is used when Muslims are striving and it is mostly effective when they or their Muslim counter parts are suffering like whats happening to Muslim women in France .
ALl Prophets from Adam, Alysia, Solomon, Jesus and Mohammid peace be upon them followed Islam

AS for the Banning of the Burqa,

the only thing it will make things worst for the non-muslim around the world. Sarkozy is a real idiot.

Just for the record
The Burka is not an Islamic dress code as its is known by Muslim scholars that in Islam a woman should cover her head and back of her neck and should cover her body in a way that is not revealing to the opposite sex. Doesn't say anything about covering the face, in fact there is something about seeing someone face for recognition and such.
There is a lot of Muslim women in MUSLIM SOCIETY that don't wear the Burka.

THis Ban is the mind-bully of the west. Its to antagonise Muslims to show that they are second class citizens that are need to be enslave. Being told what to do and have there very lives controlled.
THere were other ways to approach it - to educate the people. We constantly here the west beating the drums that they are a better civilization than any Muslim society yet their attitude of Banning a simple Garment only show how unnecessarily aggressive behavior such a Uncivilized nation can be in the west.

The problem is Banning its such an aggresive way to apprauch it and extremly unnessarly. I fear that France has fallen into the world of the likes of Saudi Arabia.

Whats next are we going to force those woemn to wear thigh skirts and boots
Shave the Beard
Stop Muslim praying at their homes

something tells me that Facsism is comeing back to stay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have merged the two threads (France starts ban and two women detained under the ban). The discussion was identical.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom