What's new

France starts ban on full-face veil

A thought provoking discussion about this ban on CNN. You guys got to watch this - too much fruitful stuff in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
now look here kyte

look what i have waiting for you and your whole family.

oven_350.jpg

then afterwards (i think this is your grandmother.) :)

kite-flying.jpg

Post reported: personal attacks :mod:

the thread is f.ucked up..where is ephone? i have been waiting answers from him.

Good, i dont want Bhurkas in europe. People feel offended by these chothing and many are scared.

You call me a liar saying what I have mentioned never happened??? Are you Sadam's information secretary???

You are a pathological liar. You hate Muslims. Haters like you sooner or later get kicked out.

@Raja
Do the same to goat sex and lemme know what comes out.
here is search for goat **** hahah :P pakistani is not even in top ten
1)New zeland 2) australia 3) india
Google Trends: goat ****
i told you that you are naive who don't know how google trend works you can change words to get ur desire results

now get a life and stop behaving like kid and discuss real issue like a mature person instead of making urself wet with topic like masturbation and **** etc

Hehe, cute. Who`s gonna put me there? You? Oh you simple little thing, every man and woman who joins the army learns Krav Maga, even our women can break you limb from limb, you pathetic bastard.;)

Post reported !!

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

shut up you midget. NIGGER. fu.ck you and your fuckin african brothers. N.I.G.G.E.R.

Control your urges buddy !!

Back
Top Bottom