What's new

France starts ban on full-face veil

Raja Pakistani Answer me:

What if a Muslim converts to Christianity? What will be the reaction of his relatives,friends? What is the Chance that He will Not be Killed by fellow Muslims?

Why does a Rape Victim needs 4 Witness to prove the Rape Crime? What if she was Raped in a Closed Room?
How will she bring Witness?

Does Islam accept Laboratry Test or Post-Mortem Reports as Evidence?

Why is the Rape Victim Stoned to Death if the Rape Victim is unable to bring 4 Witnesses and those Stupid Courts do not accept the Evidences?

@ Ephone Brother

Pakistan's Rape Law is based on the above Model whereby if the Victim is unable to proof that She was Raped, the Rape Victim gets Jailed.

1) Look at hindu mothers in India. They kill their newborn girl by the millions man. Some never get to see the light of the day.

2) You are a liar. There is nothing like that.

3) What question bud ? Burqa is not required for the women. Its a twisted Saudi interpretation.

350 people in France where found to be wearing Burqa. More than half of them wear it because thats how they like it. This number has been repeated with source multiple times in this forum, yet you choose to ignore it.

I smell Cu*ry in your post. More like a member of the Boys in Khaki.

1) That is Female Forticide. The Reason is Male Preference in Indian Society. The same is True for China.

2) Why do Islamic Men force Women to wear the Burkha?

Nah, It is Pork Smell hidden somewhere in the Burkha:hang3: .

Pakistan's Rape Law is based on the above Model whereby if the Victim is unable to proof that She was Raped, the Rape Victim gets Jailed.

it's not smart for an indian to talk about rape victims when your country has 18 rapes taking place every hour -- the fastest growing crime there.

our media is very powerful now so rape victims who do report the crime will usually not see their attackers go unpunished.....the problem is that rape victims feel shame so sometimes dont report the crime due to self-perceived stigma.

the topic however is on the newly passed French law so i dont know how rape, condoms being too large for indian men, or other such things are figuring into this debate

BURNZ @

I have got the answer of all these questions you raised but topic we are discussing here is that why France started ban on veil? Its not about discussing Sharia law. Make another topic if you want to discuss sharia law which only exist in Saudia arabia and Iran..

You tell me the reasons for which French president made this laws to ban a dress code? Are they valid reasons? How Choice of wearing Veil of a woman hurt anyone else ?

No, i just really like them. :)
And actually there is a huge difference between sex between humans and sex with animals, maybe Raja you just can`t tell the difference.

Who make these animal videos :P I am sure its not pakistani law who allow it

Rest again i can use your google trend to prove that others countries watch such videos more than paksitani lol

better you get back on topic :)

Have you ever asked why so many countries are wary of islam religion or have islamophobia? A religion with so many members who do not repent for its wrongdoings but find this or that excuse to justify the "cause"?

You should feel lucky that you are not born out of a muslim family. Otherwise, when you have any thought of leaving islam to either become an atheist or convert to another religion, you would be stoned to death. Well, such death is one of the "honor killings".

You see, so far, still no muslim members answered my questions yet. It is not many, just three. Are they too afraid to answer them??? Is that too hard to answer??? Or they will say those are questions that cause islamophobia???

This guy was a former muslim, now he is an atheist.

young-turks.jpg

This guy was a former muslim, now he is an atheist.

There is verse 256 in surah 2 in Quran "There is no compulsion in religion" :)

But again i dont know why peoples diverted the topic from veil to sharia law. They can create another topic for discussing all the propaganda topic about islam

Secular state Religion don't play any role in government decision. Peoples can practice their religion in their private day to day lives but Government will not use any religious scripture to make laws for its peoples. Secular state will be based on secular principles.

Now question arise : Is France a secular state or theocratic state? If they claim to be secular then then they should have secular laws and these laws give freedom to peoples to practice their religion in their private life as long as they don't hurt any other member of the society.

I think you are missing the operative word Private life not public

Who make these animal videos :P I am sure its not pakistani law who allow it

Rest again i can use your google trend to prove that others countries watch such videos more than paksitani lol

better you get back on topic :)
No, Pakistan is number 1. You should be proud, that is one way to bond with animals. :)

No, Pakistan is number 1. You should be proud, that is one way to bond with animals. :)
You did not answer who actual make such videos and who are those who do sex with animals in these videos? Are they pakistani? lol :P

Again ur dear google trend

Animal **** No1 ) India 2) indonesia 3) Turkey lol

Google Trends: animal ****

^ i think you are missing the point that wearing specific dress is a private personal choice no matter if you wear it on street or inside your home. If woman have freedom to wear bikini and bra in public places why not hijab or veil or any other dress.

i pakman is an indian.

lol..no he is not an indian,he is a typical israeli..he can suck anyone who supports israeli policies(no need to mention that islamophobia also serves their policies)..if some day india opposes israel,we will see the same guy spitting venom to indians and insulting their culture,religion etc..this is how israelis do..and yes,its disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom