What's new

France starts ban on full-face veil

This guy was a former muslim, now he is an atheist.

young-turks.jpg

First, he is turkish and Turkey is a secular country. That is very much different.

He will not likely see the day light again if he were in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi, Yemen, Sudan... and etc.

A apostate muslim will have much less trouble if he is in western countries or secular countries, though he may still have danger. Reports of honor killing of those apostates indeed happened in U.S., Canada, Australia and etc. as well.

The problem we focus on now is what happens in muslim countries that lack tolerate or have no tolerance at all.

As far as i know,a 23 yrs old muslim girl i know,doesn't wear burka or niqab etc etc..she says she hates it..and doesn't like that islamic rule and her parents doesn't force it on her...Still unmarried..
I don't know after she marries her husband may force her to wear the black veil ..Bad luck for her

How is ""There is no compulsion in religion" actually followed or carried out in muslim world???

You let a muslim go freely to become an apostate for another religion without any harm done???

There is verse 256 in surah 2 in Quran "There is no compulsion in religion" :)

But again i dont know why peoples diverted the topic from veil to sharia law. They can create another topic for discussing all the propaganda topic about islam

You call me a liar saying what I have mentioned never happened??? Are you Sadam's information secretary???

1) Look at hindu mothers in India. They kill their newborn girl by the millions man. Some never get to see the light of the day.

2) You are a liar. There is nothing like that.

3) What question bud ? Burqa is not required for the women. Its a twisted Saudi interpretation.

350 people in France where found to be wearing Burqa. More than half of them wear it because thats how they like it. This number has been repeated with source multiple times in this forum, yet you choose to ignore it.

I smell Cu*ry in your post. More like a member of the Boys in Khaki.

First, he is turkish and Turkey is a secular country. That is very much different.

ignorance personified..do you know how many "honor killings" happen in Turkey?and also they are barely getting imprisoned..Turkey is not only secular but militant secular..no sign of islamic laws but still the punishments are so few..its a cultural thing,nothing else.

The problem we focus on now is what happens in muslim countries that lack tolerate or have no tolerance at all.

But here its you who is showing lack of tolerance towards right of women to wear her desired dress

How can you know that a muslim is following islam or have atheist or agnostic thoughts in his/her minds or heart? Belief reside in deep heart where no one can reach so its not easy to judge someone. There are many poeples who are muslim by name but islam is not in their lives even in saudia arabia

did you read the verse of Quran " there is no compulsion in religion"

how many people getting executed in China? where is the uber-tolerant chinese society?

You did not answer who actual make such videos and who are those who do sex with animals in these videos? Are they pakistani? lol :P

Again ur dear google trend

Animal **** No1 ) India 2) indonesia 3) Turkey lol

Google Trends: animal ****

:lol:

here's the another one
Google Trends: animal sex
pakistan ranks 1st..
u beat us in this :lol:
and in many other tags u are in 1st place..good job

lol..no he is not an indian,he is a typical israeli..he can suck anyone who supports israeli policies(no need to mention that islamophobia also serves their policies)..if some day india opposes israel,we will see the same guy spitting venom to indians and insulting their culture,religion etc..this is how israelis do..and yes,its disgusting.

The only thing not disgusting about you, your avatar, your speech, your way of thought or your grammar is the flag under your name.
I like the color and the crescent. :)
@Raja
Do the same to goat sex and lemme know what comes out.
Idk who does animal **** but i`d imagine it would be European countries, but the fact that pakistanis would rather watch someone f*cking animals than a woman is quite disturbing.
Isn`t it forbidden to masturbate in Islam? I know it is definitely in Shia sector bur also in certain Sunni sectors as well.

A french woman wont roam the streets of Paris in a Bikini. She will do it in a beach or swimming pool which is the correct place to wear a bikini. Similarly a muslim woman can wear the burqa in their homes or mosques and no one will bother them. But they have no right to wear it in a public place

The only thing not disgusting about you, your avatar, your speech, your way of thought or your grammar is the flag under your name.
I like the color and the crescent. :)

you will never give up the grammar "argument",dont you?:lol:
it makes me think that its the best you can.

btw whats with my avatar?he is a cool guy.:rolleyes:

And for those who say that Muslim woman wear the burqa in their own free will there are many woman living in old delhi (a conservative muslim neighborhood) who wear a burqa in old delhi when they are near their families but when they hang out with friends or go to college they remove the burqa and wear jeans and t shirts

altough i think israelis are incurable,i dont see any good in feeding their lunacy.

Back
Top Bottom