What's new

France negotiate with India the sale of 50 more Rafal aircraft

I don't Have Clue of J-20 capabilities because Chinese are Not open to Experts and Public Scrutiny

Unlike russian ,US ,European every Aviation giants are open about there products Like AESA,EW, Sensor fusion

Do J20 has any thing like Rafale MBDA Spectra or Active Cancellation

Your post shows how much you know difference between 4.5 gen bird and a 5th gen bird, its useless talk with educated illiterates.

J20 has everything Rafale has. Per stealthy feature, Rafale is sitting duck.

Unless IAF bring in the F35, PLAAF will have overwhelming advantage over IAF. We have the air dominance.

Please tell this to those Indian who think 4.5 gen bird is better then 5th gen bird.

lol. you Chinese I tell you. You guys have this overweight lethargic J20, no credible and unbias benchmark ever done, and go only by the word of the CCP machine. But hell, that won't stop from proclaiming it being the better than a top notch fighter like a Rafal.

What credibility you have?? Making a bird in 30 years with all help and stuff from west and calling it indigenous. Wow look who's talking.

I will never understand why India opted for Rafale instead of the Eurofighter. The Eurofighter Typhoon is a badass beast.

1. Rafale was cheaper.

2.It was easy to negotiate 1 nation vs 4 nations.

3. France offered things which others did not
a) Uninterrupted supply of spares even while India is at war.
b) Not to provide Rafale and its technologies to India's adversaries.

Almost 8billion for 36 jets and now 50, more.I think it will be 13 to 14 billion for 50 jets.India is throwing money.price is not justified and also there is no technology transfer.if India wants to throw money, why not f-35? Very sad decision of Indian government.it's like giving money to someone who will never educate Indian engineers about the technology used in rafale.

The cost of Rafales in the 8 billion USD deal was 3.5 billion USD. Rest was weapons, spares, training, infrastructure, life support, 14+ upgrades for Indian Rafales, free training of first batch of Indian pilots in France in French Airforce Rafales , consultancy in Kaveri Engine Project.

The cost of Indian Rafales is 98 million USD a aircraft.

So whenever the next order happens, it will contain price of Rafales+ Weapons only. So even for 50+ Rafales, cost will be below 6 billion USD.

F35 when included with itsWeapons, spares, training, infrastructure, etc , is much more costly than Rafale.

I have read some specifications of this fighter.some say it can't handle high altitude as compared to Euro fFrentyphoon.also lack of ECm systems makes it more vulnerable to Air defence systems. Some say that it has old type of aesa radar as compared to typhoon.can you guys explain about ECW systems and also missile types it can carry?

It passed high altitude trials by IAF where F16, F18 , Mig35 and Gripen C failed.

It has a functioning AESA actually, but Typhoon has only recently got a AESA.

Plus about ECM, it has SPECTRA.

We also are adding some Israeli techs to it.

what are you talking about?? are you not saying the E-2D can't see the J-20 with it's UHF radar?? that OLS-30 wouldn't pick up the J-20 heat signature??

put some effort into your comment please
I think IAF doesn't have E2D? Maybe you can sell them. Have you ever hear about the quantum radar China develops ? It's way better than those UHF radar on E2D. If IAF want to deal with J20, E2D and F35A is the combo they must induct. Right?

Learn English first and please post on this forum, it's very hard to decode your jibberish english (thou your just ranting anyway). China, on the other hand is hostile to humanity and the world knows it. Your arms race is futile in due time your poltical establishment will crumble on its own without intervenation from anyone.

It's just a time bomb ticking, till then keep baiting!
At least you get what I said, don't be cocky.

Learn English first and please post on this forum, it's very hard to decode your jibberish english (thou your just ranting anyway). China, on the other hand is hostile to humanity and the world knows it. Your arms race is futile in due time your poltical establishment will crumble on its own without intervenation from anyone.

Seems you are having a day dreaming. Crumble on its own! The most ridiculous and coward comment I've ever read.

Don't blabbering something you don't know, like " J20 give up the stealthy design in its nozzle and tail". It's very hard to understand for a member from a country can't even get LCA straight. India expert says...bla bla bla.

Don't comment my English, my pronunciation sure better than your curry English.

Yep sure, the proof is in the pudding! I rest my case... o_O

I think IAF doesn't have E2D? Maybe you can sell them. Have you ever hear about the quantum radar China develops ? It's way better than those UHF radar on E2D. If IAF want to deal with J20, E2D and F35A is the combo they must induct. Right?

At least you get what I said, don't be cocky.

Seems you are having a day dreaming. Crumble on its own! The most ridiculous and coward comment I've ever read.

my point is if China can develop anti-stealth radar so can everyone else.

you get what I am saying?? it's also like China building aircraft carriers while saying aircraft carriers can also be destroyed easily.

how does China stay one step ahead??

I believe navy wants 56 rafales, as the requirements were tailor made for rafales c, Air Force will surely get 4 squadrons, they will never let navy take away more squadrons than them.....
My source tells me. It'll be Migs which make up the IN's numbers. Rafale's will only be for IAF.
I/He could be thoroughly wrong though.I just stated what I gathered.

you get what I am saying?? it's also like China building aircraft carriers while saying aircraft carriers can also be destroyed easily.

Rafale is a competent machine, but can't field with 5th gen. Simple as it.

Everyone else doesn't include India.

My source tells me. It'll be Migs which make up the IN's numbers. Rafale's will only be for IAF.
I/He could be thoroughly wrong though.I just stated what I gathered.
IN has requirements of 57 new MMRCA. Rafale is widely seen as the best choice....no more Mig-29Ks.

50% is actually being offsetted back into India. This benefits several companies, big and small in India.
hence inflated cost, with no production in india, i wonder how would they cover offsett money, may be they will do by building simpler staff and inflating its cost and buying it back from india, that is what i would do.

it would have made sense if there was local production or assembly, even saudis got local assembly for their 72 typhoons

i understand this English, since when English is measurement of intelligence or knowledge?? typical pakistani/indian mentality

F35 when included with itsWeapons, spares, training, infrastructure, etc , is much more costly than Rafale.
nope f35 A version costs same as rafale, latest batch is 90M$, add training logistics, it will cost same or even less, this is by looking at turkish and other countries deals
IAF simply rejected f35 when it was offered by LM, citing costs, than they realized that they cant buy 120 for 10b$
truth is rafale and typhoon lied, only gripen, mig35, f-16 were within the cost bracket of 10-12B$ for 120ACs

hence inflated cost, with no production in india, i wonder how would they cover offsett money, may be they will do by building simpler staff and inflating its cost and buying it back from india, that is what i would do.

it would have made sense if there was local production or assembly, even saudis got local assembly for their 72 typhoons

i understand this English, since when English is measurement of intelligence or knowledge?? typical pakistani/indian mentality
Then you should have read the contract to know how offset will work out. 30% offset money will be invested for advance techs like engine, AESA radars, stealth tech etc for future gen of aircrafts in India while rest 20% offset will go for Rafale components manufacturing within India with HAL.

Then you should have read the contract to know how offset will work out. 30% offset money will be invested for advance techs like engine, AESA radars, stealth tech etc for future gen of aircrafts in India while rest 20% offset will go for Rafale components manufacturing within India with HAL.
i said, i dont know ... dont have the contract..i can be completely wrong on this account

but one thing is for sure, they will not be assembled in india and will be made in france from top to bottom

purely speculation...20% is easy, they are much simpler parts that france can outsource from india
the 30% means more money as they will milk india more as they go and produce more staff..its too vague

i said, i dont know ... dont have the contract..i can be completely wrong on this account

but one thing is for sure, they will not be assembled in india and will be made in france from top to bottom

purely speculation...20% is easy, they are much simpler parts that france can outsource from india
the 30% means more money as they will milk india more as they go and produce more staff..its too vague
Rest assure sir, Nothing is vague. There are much more to what we can see here.... Infact It has also covered a lot for our AMCA which is in post designing phase.....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom