What's new

France negotiate with India the sale of 50 more Rafal aircraft

Almost 8billion for 36 jets and now 50, more.I think it will be 13 to 14 billion for 50 jets.India is throwing money.price is not justified and also there is no technology transfer.if India wants to throw money, why not f-35? Very sad decision of Indian government.it's like giving money to someone who will never educate Indian engineers about the technology used in rafale.

50% is actually being offsetted back into India. This benefits several companies, big and small in India.

First prove you statement that Rafael is better then J-20 while you have no clue about J-20s capabilities.

And kindly post credible source not some blog to prove your self.
J20 has everything Rafale has. Per stealthy feature, Rafale is sitting duck.

Unless IAF bring in the F35, PLAAF will have overwhelming advantage over IAF. We have the air dominance.

J20 has everything Rafale has. Per stealthy feature, Rafale is sitting duck.

Unless IAF bring in the F35, PLAAF will have overwhelming advantage over IAF. We have the air dominance.
lol. you Chinese I tell you. You guys have this overweight lethargic J20, no credible and unbias benchmark ever done, and go only by the word of the CCP machine. But hell, that won't stop from proclaiming it being the better than a top notch fighter like a Rafal.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
lol. you Chinese I tell you. You guys have this overweight lethargic J20, no credible and unbias benchmark ever done, and go only by the word of the CCP machine. But hell, that won't stop from proclaiming it being the better than a top notch fighter like a Rafal.
Your future 5th gen is as lame as your sitting ducks Rafale. The front 30 degree RCS of PAKFA is 0.5 SQM, while J20 only has 0.005SQM! It's very hard to digest per your current IQ. Want to compete with China, in your dream. Field Rafale with J20 is like a egg clash with a rock. The result is doomed, any mental masturbation is void.

The T50' infrared reflection is like a big Microwave Oven.

The Rafale bought can only be used to showcase in front of Pakistan, it's a bulk of metal scrap in front of J20. Good for you!

:tdown:

I think J10c and J16D to deal with Rafale is more than enough.

So you know more than the 4th biggest Air Force in the world

You do realise india brought rafale for strike missions above its awesome BVR/WVR capability.

The Typhoon is a pure Air Superamcy fighter.
wrong, this was true only for the earliest version 15-20 years back....
i would believe the manufacturer not you..
https://www.eurofighter.com/
also look at the list of weapons, all the BVRs that are carried by rafale are carried by typhoon

even before the deal was signed most sane people knew J20 was a rafael killer

no way other then indians will claim Rafael is the best figther in the sub content. hands down its j20

Battle proven aircraft vs a prototype, there is no limit for J20 fan boys is there. Let them first mount the WS-15 engine and let it see some battles before the being flagged a Rafael killer. @Nilgiri get a load of this comedy.

India aviation industry is done, no ToT coming. Spend 20 billions hard cash only buy some 4.5 gen fighter . The gap with China is getting even bigger. We can concentrate on USA, cause your aviation industry is dead.

Your cockiness is hilarious, between work on composite technology and master it, you utterly fail at that! Aviation technology does not happen overnight we will get there legitimately, your country blatantly disregards intellectual property and reverse engineering is your forte, because you have no design implementation or creativity.

View attachment 397157 View attachment 397158 View attachment 397159 View attachment 397160
Your future 5th gen is as lame as your sitting ducks Rafale. The front 30 degree RCS of PAKFA is 0.5 SQM, while J20 only has 0.005SQM! It's very hard to digest per your current IQ. Want to compete with China, in your dream. Field Rafale with J20 is like a egg clash with a rock. The result is doomed, any mental masturbation is void.

The Rafale bought can only be used to showcase in front of Pakistan, it's a bulk of metal scrap in front of J20. Good for you!

My future has no PAK50, my future is my present F35 and it is a generation and half ahead of you. You can't even build a decent engine, let's not talk about future. lol. All your cross sectional heat maps mean jack when the lumbering heavyweight J20 takes off on substandard Chinese engines in the future. Your J20 can't even beat our F22 and it is telling as to why you are buying SU35. It is because you know of the severe shortcoming of the J20. That French aircraft is far superior to anything you have.

Well you really think In case of a full fledge war those jets will b useful??? Reality is if an indo/PAK war happens now that will b the last conflict between us!!! We hav limited resources as compared to India so we will use our ballistic missile without any delay!!! Tumhain apny sath ly Kr he dhoobain gay bhai! No matter what!!!
Meh. That is the case now. Nations look 30 years in future. ABM is being researched by us for a reason. In a decade or so it will be as good as modern day SAM's are against aircrafts.

View attachment 397157 View attachment 397158 View attachment 397159 View attachment 397160

I find it funny how China goes on about UHF radars that can see the F-22 and F-35 but that also means it makes the J-20 obsolete as well.

I can see a kill-chain like this

E-2D locates J-20
Rafales vectorto known location
OSF picks up J-20 heat signature
MICA IR

this can also be done with Su-30MKI

E-2D
Su-30MKI vector
OLS-30
R-27ET

We told you not to mess with China in1962 or we will give you a damn lesson, you choosed not to believe.

China's strategy is very clear, entice India to run arm race with China, deplete all your resource and paralyze your economy.

India had taken the bait.

I find it funny how China goes on about UHF radars that can see the F-22 and F-35 but that also means it makes the J-20 obsolete as well.

I can see a kill-chain like this

E-2D locates J-20
Rafales vectorto known location
OSF picks up J-20 heat signature
MICA IR

this can also be done with Su-30MKI

E-2D
Su-30MKI vector
OLS-30
R-27ET
Another cheap try to grow brain on other's head. We knows every single bit of those Russian weapon, don't forget we fly Su35.

We told you not to mess with China in1962 or we will give you a damn lesson, you choosed not to believe.

China's strategy is very clear, entice India to run arm race with China, deplete all your resource and paralyze your economy.

India had taken the bait.

Another cheap try to grow brain on other's head. We knows every single bit of those Russian weapon, don't forget we fly Su35.

what are you talking about?? are you not saying the E-2D can't see the J-20 with it's UHF radar?? that OLS-30 wouldn't pick up the J-20 heat signature??

put some effort into your comment please

Back
Top Bottom