What's new

France negotiate with India the sale of 50 more Rafal aircraft

Rafale wanted to cheat on providing engine technology.That is why MMRCA was cancelled.So first they will have to uprate our Kaveri engine,certify it for Tejas,then they will get further orders.

Good, India domestic aviation industry will be totally destroyed as all the funds will be mobilized to purchase Rafale, which is only a 4.5+ fighters. A slaughter feast for J20.
Funds are already cleared Before this deal To R&D of HAL

Almost 8billion for 36 jets and now 50, more.I think it will be 13 to 14 billion for 50 jets.India is throwing money.price is not justified and also there is no technology transfer.if India wants to throw money, why not f-35? Very sad decision of Indian government.it's like giving money to someone who will never educate Indian engineers about the technology used in rafale.

A slaughter feast for J20.
J20 technically inferior to Rafale in Sensor fusion and EW

Almost 8billion for 36 jets and now 50, more.I think it will be 13 to 14 billion for 50 jets.India is throwing money.price us not justified and also there is no technology transfer.if India wants to throw money, why not f-35? Very sad decision of Indian government.it's like giving money to someone who will never educate Indian engineers about the technology used in rafale.
We are already investing in FGFA with Russia Why on rafale

Secondly We are Buying Gripen E or F-16 with ToT

Engines are Built With JV with BAE

I believe navy wants 56 rafales, as the requirements were tailor made for rafales c, Air Force will surely get 4 squadrons, they will never let navy take away more squadrons than them.....

Almost 8billion for 36 jets and now 50, more.I think it will be 13 to 14 billion for 50 jets.India is throwing money.price is not justified and also there is no technology transfer.if India wants to throw money, why not f-35? Very sad decision of Indian government.it's like giving money to someone who will never educate Indian engineers about the technology used in rafale.
trust me total of 126 rafales will be inducted and now i guess Dassult has made up ots mind that it wont go for TOT or MII but will lower the price but help india with complete overhauling and mantinace facelitese and TOT for making jet tourbofan and help in kaveri engines rest you can speculate yourself

J20 technically inferior to Rafale in Sensor fusion and EW
Lol. J20 has better EOTOS and EODAS. Whatever you name it. It is stealthy with RCS less than 0.1SQM, Rafale doesn't stand a chance. Rafale Will be shot down before find J20.

trust me total of 126 rafales will be inducted and now i guess Dassult has made up ots mind that it wont go for TOT or MII but will lower the price but help india with complete overhauling and mantinace facelitese and TOT for making jet tourbofan and help in kaveri engines rest you can speculate yourself
No TOT? Finally you have to face the cruel reality.

See you guys have started a good program of make in India. Technology transfer is necessary.look at the amount you are paying to the French.they will be very delighted to see 13 or 14 billion coming with this deal.8 billion plus 13 or 14 billion.almost 22 billion.India deserves tot in 22 billion. This is not justified by the French.

Good, India domestic aviation industry will be totally destroyed as all the funds will be mobilized to purchase Rafale, which is only a 4.5+ fighters. A slaughter feast for J20.
even before the deal was signed most sane people knew J20 was a rafael killer

no way other then indians will claim Rafael is the best figther in the sub content. hands down its j20

It is for Navy.They have issued a RFI
Navy's requirement is in Request for Information Stage, however going by the narrative, it looks like additional aircrafts are second tranche after initial 36 (+with 18 Reserved rights).
However this is not surprising given we went the same way for Sukhoi 30 MKI as well.
The orders will swell to atleast 126 (original MMRCA requirement) in next decade for sure.

See you guys have started a good program of make in India. Technology transfer is necessary.look at the amount you are paying to the French.they will be very delighted to see 13 or 14 billion coming with this deal.8 billion plus 13 or 14 billion.almost 22 billion.India deserves tot in 22 billion. This is not justified by the French.
France is selling the egg, not the hen. Only imbecile will TOT all the core tech to others.

even before the deal was signed most sane people knew J20 was a rafael killer

no way other then indians will claim Rafael is the best figther in the sub content. hands down its j20
FC31 will be Rafale killer too, it has very small RCS less than 0.5 SQM.

Still got 6 years to complete the first order. I'd say Good luck with it, considering the Indian government track record in defence deals its probably going to take another decade to materialise. If the news has any truth in it in the first place.
Deal is already done...we will buy at same price...

France is selling the egg, not the hen. Only imbecile will TOT all the core tech to others.

FC31 will be Rafale killer too, it has very small RCS less than 0.5 SQM.
eggs are enough for enemies

well no one yet knows that what are we getting in the deal finally everythinh is just here say but the fact is no nation will give its hard earned latest technology on a plate in so called TOT jus because you are buying the fighter in big number until they have a new techonoly to replace it as oblolete and french still want to make more money from rafale tech hence they wont sell all the critical techs to us period so there will never be a so called 100% TOT

but we have already developed most techs in house which we can use both of rafales , Tejas & AMCA and we will but right now we want numbers and both rafales and possibally upgraded ex USAF F16 to latest possible level and rafles plus russian T50 and upgraded super sukhois and M2K & fulkrums and jaguars will do that backed by tejas and bisons in point defnce roles so do not worry about us indians we have it coverred ... cheers mate :cheers:

Lol. J20 has better EOTOS and EODAS. Whatever you name it. It is stealthy with RCS less than 0.1SQM, Rafale doesn't stand a chance. Rafale Will be shot down before find J20.

No TOT? Finally you have to face the cruel reality.
well kiddo cruel realty is not able to afford 8 new genration fighter jets and crying for war remmitences :haha:

at least we dont have to worry about that kind of scenario :sarcastic:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom