What's new

France negotiate with India the sale of 50 more Rafal aircraft

Deal is already done...we will buy at same price...

eggs are enough for enemies
India aviation industry is done, no ToT coming. Spend 20 billions hard cash only buy some 4.5 gen fighter . The gap with China is getting even bigger. We can concentrate on USA, cause your aviation industry is dead.

India aviation industry is done, no ToT coming. Spend 20 billions hard cash only buy some 4.5 gen fighter . The gap with China is getting even bigger. We can concentrate on USA, cause your aviation industry is dead.
well do not worry about us sir we will find a way we have USA , France , Israel and Russia & Japan for that we will find a way out you worry about yur nation we shall take care of our nation ... cheers mate :cheers:

What I'm sure is 20 years later, your aviation industry will be still where you stand now. Credit to French! You neither give Tech transfer to India nor you held responsible for HAL producing Rafale, you are the man' India is bled white, its domestic aviation industry is dying. With only 1/5th size of China economy, India spends 20 billions in the Rafale procurement! Well done! I still remember some Indian members insisted that they won't buy any Rafale if France doesn't give TOT. Seems you don't have much choice. Make in India is just a hyperbole, it's assemblin in India.

well do not worry about us sir we will find a way we have USA , France , Israel and Russia & Japan for that we will find a way out you worry about yur nation we shall take care of our nation ... cheers mate :cheers:
At least you shall bring up some serious. For example, F35.

The job of dealing with Rafale will be left to J16d and j11b, J20 will concentrate on the east coast.

I think money is too much.total 22 or 25 billion is too much for this jet.8 billion for 36 jets was also too much money.but India have money so they can buy it.yes 100%tot is not possible but partial tot is a possibility.

I think money is too much.total 22 or 25 billion is too much for this jet.8 billion for 36 jets was also too much money.but India have money so they can buy it.yes 100%tot is not possible but partial tot is a possibility.
well 8 billion USD is based on Indian terms and conditions....one such condition is 50% offset in which French companies have to invest 50% money back in India for Engine, radar and other techs development( for its fifth gen programme). Other conditions are like 80% combat availability they'll have to ensure etc etc. Besides 8 billion figure includes weapons, training, support etc top.

Lol. J20 has better EOTOS and EODAS. Whatever you name it. It is stealthy with RCS less than 0.1SQM, Rafale doesn't stand a chance. Rafale Will be shot down before find J20.
They are As reliable As Chinese aviation industry Which not even able to manufacture reliable engines for J20 let Sensor fusion or Active Cancellation like Spectra

Well I think if war triggers between PAK & India all these jets will be worthless bcz only Ballistic missiles will be used!!! Then y spend such huge amount on those toys???

Good, India domestic aviation industry will be totally destroyed as all the funds will be mobilized to purchase Rafale, which is only a 4.5+ fighters. A slaughter feast for J20.
There are good for carrying nuclear weapons across borders- did you get the message- also multi role fighter. The type of missiles it carries not found in other Asian countries...

J20 technically inferior to Rafale in Sensor fusion and EW

We are already investing in FGFA with Russia Why on rafale

Secondly We are Buying Gripen E or F-16 with ToT

Engines are Built With JV with BAE
how dare you to said j 20 inferior to Rafael slave does not like this j 20 is better to all 7th gen fighter jet abb tu muje quotes matt krna yar main bhi wohi bol rha hon jo slave sunna chahete a

By that argument you should totally dismantle PAF

Talk about neighbours J

Well you really think In case of a full fledge war those jets will b useful??? Reality is if an indo/PAK war happens now that will b the last conflict between us!!! We hav limited resources as compared to India so we will use our ballistic missile without any delay!!! Tumhain apny sath ly Kr he dhoobain gay bhai! No matter what!!!

I CAN SEE some Pakistanis and chinease false flaggers have gone into meltdown at the prospect of 50 more rafales coming into indian air force.

I'm surprised its only 50 ..........I expected 100+ rafales

BRILLIANT FIGHTER the best in the world today BAR F22 RAPTOR

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom