What's new

France negotiate with India the sale of 50 more Rafal aircraft

18 X 12 is a Big Number ; but what about Uncle Trump and his policies

Will we get a factory here
well LM wants to erect a F35 factory in place of F16 Factory so what will they do with the old obsolete tech ? when india is ready to pay for the tech tranfer what will you do if you were in there place ? and why would trump stop it when state deptt is going to make hefty tax from it ? and 20% of the deal would be completed in USA first for training indian technicians & engineers rest would we done in india under TOT rest you can speculate yourself

well LM wants to erect a F35 factory in place of F16 Factory so what will they do with the old obsolete tech ? when india is ready to pay for the tech tranfer what will you do if you were in there place ? and why would trump stop it when state deptt is going to make hefty tax from it ? and 20% of the deal would be completed in USA first for training indian technicians & engineers rest would we done in india under TOT rest you can speculate yourself

God knows what will Happen ; The New Strategic partner policy is focussing On Single
Engine planes

SO what about Rafale MII

and do not forget israel , UK , Australia , Japan , USA , and all close US ally are going to F35 while we need F16 to fill in the numbers

Rafale is one of the best 4.5+ fighter in the world, it has upper hands when field against other non-5th gen fighter. J20 is designed to take on F22, so the difference is very obvious. All I interested is when J10c field against Rafale, that's quite fascinating.

and do not forget israel , UK , Australia , Japan , USA , and all close US ally are going to F35 while we need F16 to fill in the numbers
I would rather choose F35 than F16V.

BJP governmet will never ever go for Grippen after what they did to sabotage indian defence and national interests nor should any nationalists government ever should these pigs should never be allowed to even enter indian defence establishments they should be just thrown out
You mean the Bofors deal corruption?

I think India shall give up FGFA and concentrate on F35, which is a real threat.

God knows what will Happen ; The New Strategic partner policy is focussing On Single
Engine planes

SO what about Rafale MII
frenchies are not going to give any proper TOT they were never in its favour that took so much time only UPA wereready to keep mim after taking money under the table thats why dassault wanted garantee on MRCA deal from UPA if u remmeber ;)

Thats a comparison i'm looking forward to.
Any ideas on radar of J10B/C?
J10b has PESA and J10C has AESA, the difference is that J10c had integrated J20 avionics into it.

frenchies are not going to give any proper TOT they were never in its favour that took so much time only UPA wereready to keep mim after taking money under the table thats why dassault wanted garantee on MRCA deal from UPA if u remmeber ;)
Taking kickbacks when procuring fighters shall be put into death sentence.

what J20s?
Sir, beyond that, we must also look at the point, if existing J20 configuration will be continued for mass production.
From the data available in public domain, J20 has low RCS, but its radar and sensors are still to mature to a level of true fifth generation fighters.
So the next question is how are planners thinking of deploying the fighter in future?
My guess is with no foreseeable peer in future, PLAAF workload will be borne by J10/11

You sure Modi will choose F16V to be built in India?

Sir, beyond that, we must also look at the point, if existing J20 configuration will be continued for mass production.
From the data available in public domain, J20 has low RCS, but its radar and sensors are still to mature to a level of true fifth generation fighters.
So the next question is how are planners thinking of deploying the fighter in future?
My guess is with no foreseeable peer in future, PLAAF workload will be borne by J10/11
Now they are testing the 17 tons wet thrust WS15 engine on the LRIP, the complete J20b with WS15 engine is the ultimate version. It can super cruise and outrun F22.

WS15 engine has 3D TVC, I saw the ground testing video recently. Amazing machine!

I can't believe China can have this 10 years ago. It's a breakthrough.

We will concentrate on 6th gen development, can't afford to relax cause USA keep forcing us to the corner.

USA is developing the VCE engine, we have to work harder to catch up.

While China is awash with cash, India has to borrow funds to make both ends meet.
India spends 54 billion towards its defense budget, while the Chinese defense budget is 4 times higher = 210 billion.

I reiterate once again, Samsung's revenue is equal to that of Government of India:

Knowing all this, The Indian media and Indian ministers are deceiving Indian masses that they can fight two front war simultaneously with both Pakistan & China.

Indian's hollow yet brazen showoff puts every rational person down.

You sure Modi will choose F16V to be built in India?

Now they are testing the 17 tons wet thrust WS15 engine on the LRIP, the complete J20b with WS15 engine is the ultimate version. It can super cruise and outrun F22.

WS15 engine has 3D TVC, I saw the ground testing video recently. Amazing machine!

I can't believe China can have this 10 years ago. It's a breakthrough.

We will concentrate on 6th gen development, can't afford to relax cause USA keep forcing us to the corner.

USA is developing the VCE engine, we have to work harder to catch up.

ws15 will take one decade to be a reliable machine. Why? Because it takes a lot of time for the motor to produce maximum thrust. More over, weight is another issue.

ws15 will take one decade to be a reliable machine. Why? Because it takes a lot of time for the motor to produce maximum thrust. More over, weight is another issue.
Its too difficult, even beyond the imagination. Scientists and engineerers work 360 days a year for no-holiday and 12-15 hours a day to pull it off.

While China is awash with cash, India has to borrow funds to make both ends meet.
India spends 54 billion towards its defense budget, while the Chinese defense budget is 4 times higher = 210 billion.

I reiterate once again, Samsung's revenue is equal to that of Government of India:

Knowing all this, The Indian media and Indian ministers are deceiving Indian masses that they can fight two front war simultaneously with both Pakistan & China.

Indian's hollow yet brazen showoff puts every rational person down.

GOI does not have any equity where Samsung has equity of 200b Dollars. which makes the net income just 20b dollars.

They have strong commitment to their own nation. My deepest respect!

It takes some time yo get mature. We are not in a hurry now, as we had made that breakthrough. It's just a matter of time going into mass production. Even USA is not hurry to engage with China in a regional conflict cause we are the best trading partners until now. We are not war monger, we want to develop our economy and improve our peoples' living standard.

We make sure will continue to Pursue peaceful development route while have the top notch weapon system for PLA to deter the possible threat.

GOI does not have any equity where Samsung has equity of 200b Dollars. which makes the net income just 20b dollars.

What is India's Navaratna & Maharatnas?
GOI collects its income from taxes which Samsung can not or does not.

Bottom line.
A small South Korean company on fortune 500 has more revenue than that of Government of India.

And when it comes to buy French aircrafts, India can not say to France hey we don't have equity. They have to cough up or fork out these negotiated dollars somehow, whether from borrowing directly or indirectly by raiding Indian houses against the taxes.

Stop deflection.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom