What's new

Four Kerala students booked for putting Modi’s photo along with Hitler, Osama in magazine

Disgusting oppression in India when people don't even have the right of political expression :sick:
That must be the height of irony, for a Chinese to say that. It's like Saudi Arabia lecturing Norway about religious freedom recently.

square-600x400.jpg

This leftist guy is seems to be in a race for self destruction.
These Communist party only gets 9 seats and with this much of contraversy ,UDF still outnumbered LDF in kerala in this election.I think the present heads destroyed this party.Especially Prakash Karat and Pinarayi Vijayan.
@acetophenol @nair @gslv mk3 @seiko

I am inclined to agree that it is their right to expression which permits them to have undertaken this exercise. The PM of India is a public figure and is subject to criticism. This criticism is neither crude nor defamatory. It reflects the views of these students. Many images of the former PM Singh were doctored and photo-shopped. I don't recall the Congress youth wing running a riot about that. BJP needs to mature up

At the same time people have right to complain about what they find offensive. Whether or not it is a breach of right of expression would be determined by court.

@gslv mk3

Dude Seriously,

Don't you know what he is doing? And don't you think that it is best way to put trolls in their place ?

I'm not quite sure what he was doing. If it was sarcasm, he was doing a damn fine job of it. And if so, I agree that it is a good way to show some people the light.

Damned Poe's law!

That must be the height of irony, for a Chinese to say that. It's like Saudi Arabia lecturing Norway about religious freedom recently.

square-600x400.jpg
Nice pic! I like the tanks... a classic now replaced by Type 99 MBT :china:

Comparing a religious figure with modi.......hmm...alright for the sake of an argument!
Exactly we were heavily criticized by yours truly Indians! So my question is goes like this....why is freedom of expression not allowed when it comes to Modi but sacred when it comes to Prophet?

Because as much as people have right to express themselves, others have a right to file a complain against what they find offencive. It is when they behave like those mobs in Pune, that they draw criticism.

Nice pic! I like the tanks... a classic now replaced by Type 99 MBT :china:
Good that you don't live in China, because if you did, your govt would not have allowed you to view them. That image is censored across mainland China by the omnipotent party.

(I am aware that you may not be a Chinese but a false flag troll pretending to be one, as many Chinese members have suggested. But my post is meant for any real Chinese member who may have the nerve to lecture India about politicial freedom.)

Blame the congress state govt. in Kerala if you want to blame anyone ..

But when it comes to Modi's Gujarat Maassacre, you choose to blame the federal gov (Congress) instead. Hindutva IQ.

I'm not quite sure what he was doing. If it was sarcasm, he was doing a damn fine job of it. And if so, I agree that it is a good way to show some people the light.

Damned Poe's law!

Read whole train of posts. He effectively shafted the troll with whom he was arguing.

Read whole train of posts. He effectively shafted the troll with whom he was arguing.

I did, but I haven't had as much caffeine as I normally do. Hence the slow-wittedness.

BTW, I don't think the other party quite realized the folly of her double standards. The sarcasm may have been wasted on her.

Back
Top Bottom