What's new

Four Kerala students booked for putting Modi’s photo along with Hitler, Osama in magazine

Why wasnt it seen that way with Prophet's cartoons and instead Pakistani's sentiment was attacked vigorously? India had a firm stand in freedom of expression and were accusing Pakistan of being backward for not accepting it?!

Just like our stand against GEO was met with Indian tears! Why for Pakistan it should be freedom of expression all the way but for India it has to be tweaked?

India also condemned those cartoons and was met with widespread protests in India too. What Pakistan did was to block the enitre Youtube,which has enraged several Pakistanis themselves. Previously also India has banned books hurting religious sentiments.

Regarding GEO issue,one has to make sure that what Geo is telling is false. It doesn't concern me and I am least bothered.

No one in India has tweaked Freedom of Expression and we will continue to uphold it.

India also condemned those cartoons and was met with widespread protests in India too. What Pakistan did was to block the enitre Youtube,which has enraged several Pakistanis themselves. Previously also India has banned books hurting religious sentiments.

Regarding GEO issue,one has to make sure that what Geo is telling is false. It doesn't concern me and I am least bothered.

No one in India has tweaked Freedom of Expression and we will continue to uphold it.
well, the blocking of the youtube was less to do with cartoon and more to do with impleding or even paralyzing our education system as people could log in and get educational information from youtube and no one favoured it! It was state's decision (wadera style) without telling the people or asking them!

As for GEO it was spreading lies and accusations...even after the Karachi attack it is repeatedly talking about Indian made weapons and stuff without proof...

Your mom is an aaptard

stop with that maa behan now don't get yours and your mothers panties twisted mate it's modi era now live with it you frustrated aaptard :cheesy:

DO you see me defeated? Am I not replying? The question was regarding mods so I asked their opinion on the topic at hand!

Well...then why was there an exception to the rule when it came to Muhammad cartoons? Many Indians were forcing down their freedom democratic views and ridiculing us...Why isnt my question answered? why the double standard?

Ok lets not even cross the border, why were Kashmiris attacked for favouring Pakistani team? Why the double standards on freedom of expression whenever it suits you guys?

i am not just talking about this particular thread ,but i have notice that you cry a lot reporting to the mods every time you are losing an argument to save the embarrassment

Haha.....There is always LIMITATIONS to freedom of EXPRESSION.
Yes only when it suits Indians....I remember you were 1 of those right at the top who was against Pakistanis claiming freedom of expression comes with responsibilities and if those are breached it is abuse of that very right!

i am not just talking about this particular thread ,but i have notice that you cry a lot reporting to the mods every time you are losing an argument to save the embarrassment
Or maybe I call mods in to intervene when I have repeated the same fact 5 times on the same thread or am ambushed by several Indians in their pack attacks? Or maybe I call mods so that some Pakistani wont get banned if he replies from sheer anger saving both the Indian and the Pakistanis ...now I dont need to explain why I do what I do...I never ask for others to explain why they give maan bhen galiyan! Maybe you should ask them?!

Yes only when it suits Indians....I remember you were 1 of those right at the top who was against Pakistanis claiming freedom of expression comes with responsibilities and if those are breached it is abuse of that very right!

??? Talonji mainey kya kiya??? me toh Pakistan key mamley me dakhal bhi nhi deta..................o_Oo_O

well, the blocking of the youtube was less to do with cartoon and more to do with impleding or even paralyzing our education system as people could log in and get educational information from youtube and no one favoured it! It was state's decision (wadera style) without telling the people or asking them!

As for GEO it was spreading lies and accusations...even after the Karachi attack it is repeatedly talking about Indian made weapons and stuff without proof...

Bro,
Whats wrong with people downloading content from youtube,it really helps in education,doesn't it?
Regarding Geo issue,I am not the one to comment,I am just a spectator,your nation,your issues.

And also,our issue was freedom of expression in India,and I believe you are convinced about it.If you are not,I am looking forward for a healthy debate!

Bro,
Whats wrong with people downloading content from youtube,it really helps in education,doesn't it?
Regarding Geo issue,I am not the one to comment,I am just a spectator,your nation,your issues.

And also,our issue was freedom of expression in India,and I believe you are convinced about it.If you are not,I am looking forward for a healthy debate!
I didnt say something is wrong I criticized the banning of youtube coz as an knowledge lover I found it an insult read my post:

the blocking of the youtube was less to do with cartoon and more to do with impleding or even paralyzing our education system as people could log in and get educational information from youtube and no one favoured it! It was state's decision (wadera style) without telling the people or asking them!

As for your freedom of expression its your land your issues...But I was just showing the mirror to some members who fight furiously for Pakistan's freedom of expression in things which dont concern them :agree:

Well...then why was there an exception to the rule when it came to Muhammad cartoons? Many Indians were forcing down their freedom democratic views and ridiculing us...Why isnt my question answered? why the double standard?

Ok lets not even cross the border, why were Kashmiris attacked for favouring Pakistani team? Why the double standards on freedom of expression whenever it suits you guys?

One poster here on PDF cannot speak on behalf of all Indians.

Nobody should be above criticism or ridicule - neither Modi, nor Rahul Gandhi, nor Mohandas Gandhi, nor Mohammed.

Haha.....There is always LIMITATIONS to freedom of EXPRESSION.
Would you say the same thing for those innumerable cartoons lampooning MMS? Should everybody who made those be booked or arrested?

Would you say the same thing for those innumerable cartoons lampooning MMS? Should everybody who made those be booked or arrested?

Dada, making cartoons is part of healthy democracy, i don't object to cartoons of anyone..............

But AFTER Modi has become PM, he is representing You, me, & every 120 crore Indians, weather they voted for him or not, so he is entitled to some RESPECT, comparing him to Hitler & Osama is ok for you?

Dada, making cartoons is part of healthy democracy, i don't object to cartoons of anyone..............

But AFTER Modi has become PM, he is representing You, me, & every 120 crore Indians, weather they voted for him or not, so he is entitled to some RESPECT, comparing him to Hitler & Osama is ok for you?
cartoons of a prophet whose face we dont know being drawn as a taliban with a bomb on his head...A man representing how many billions of Muslims is ok for you?

Back
Top Bottom