What's new

Four Kerala students booked for putting Modi’s photo along with Hitler, Osama in magazine

I said freedom of expression...how people express themselves...plus if that is how people feel are they free to express themselves?
Freedom of expression or speech,doesn't mean that one can say things publicly maligning others,especially without a valid reason. Moreover,these guys were using their college magazine as a platform,that too of a govt college.

Take it this way,just because I "feel" a women is a whore,doesn't mean I can go around telling or 'expressing' to people that she's a whore,can I?

Modi (pbuh) is a prophet to me, now deal with it, these guys hurt my religious sentiments
Well then you hold your tongue and learn to respect other's prophets! Otherwise face the same ridicule!

Cases of communaism and intolerance are increasing in Congress ruled states. First Pune(Maharashtra) and now Kerala. Congress is trying peddle the notion of BJP being predominant intolerant and communal party and such incidents will increase if BJP is voted to power. General People don't realize that these issues are to be dealt by State Government not, the BJP led Central Government.

Well then you hold your tongue and learn to respect other's prophets! Otherwise face the same ridicule!
Where did I disrespect anyone? I just want these men to pay for the henious crime they have committed. Too bad we dont find guillotines anymore

What are your views on PDF taking action against anyone abusing the moderators?
Their forum their rules...Plus forum rules do state no abusing...

Trying to justify from such a stand sounds very immature as forum is not real life plus these guys are volunteers not paid public servants who can be criticized at will! Half the time they are busy helping a forum which has nothing to do with them directly while Modi was elected by you lot and is the servant of the state people in a democratic country usually have the right and freedom to express how they feel about who was elected!

@Manticore @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Aeronaut @Fulcrum15 @Oscar @Chak Bamu @jaibi @Adios Amigo whatcha guys think :pop:

Where did I disrespect anyone? I just want these men to pay for the henious crime they have committed. Too bad we dont find guillotines anymore
WOW..that bad huh? to hanging? but its barbaric when others do it! Justified when you do it?! This is called outright hypocrisy!

Last edited:

Trying to justify from such a stand sounds very immature as forum is not real life plus these guys are volunteers not paid public servants who can be criticized at will! Half the time they are busy helping a forum which has nothing to do with them directly while Modi was elected by you lot and is the servant of the state people in a democratic country usually have the right and freedom to express how they feel about who was elected!

@Manticore @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Aeronaut @Oscar @Chak Bamu @jaibi @Adios Amigo whatcha guys think :pop:
Yeah...so in real life things are more serious than in an online forum.You cannot abuse the head of state.Freedom of expression and democracy is for civilized people who follow the rule of the land.

he is a frustrated aaptard ,

@Manticore @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Aeronaut @Oscar @Chak Bamu @jaibi @Adios Amigo whatcha guys think :pop:

WOW..that bad huh? to hanging? but its barbaric when others do it! Justified when you do it?! This is called outright hypocrisy!

i have noticed when ever you are challenged or defeated by an argument you call the mods why?

Freedom of expression or speech,doesn't mean that one can say things publicly maligning others,especially without a valid reason. Moreover,these guys were using their college magazine as a platform,that too of a govt college.

Take it this way,just because I "feel" a women is a whore,doesn't mean I can go around telling or 'expressing' to people that she's a whore,can I?
Why wasnt it seen that way with Prophet's cartoons and instead Pakistani's sentiment was attacked vigorously? India had a firm stand in freedom of expression and were accusing Pakistan of being backward for not accepting it?!

Just like our stand against GEO was met with Indian tears! Why for Pakistan it should be freedom of expression all the way but for India it has to be tweaked?

i have noticed when ever you are challenged or defeated by an argument you call the mods why?
DO you see me defeated? Am I not replying? The question was regarding mods so I asked their opinion on the topic at hand!

Yeah...so in real life things are more serious than in an online forum.You cannot abuse the head of state.Freedom of expression and democracy is for civilized people who follow the rule of the land.
Well...then why was there an exception to the rule when it came to Muhammad cartoons? Many Indians were forcing down their freedom democratic views and ridiculing us...Why isnt my question answered? why the double standard?

Ok lets not even cross the border, why were Kashmiris attacked for favouring Pakistani team? Why the double standards on freedom of expression whenever it suits you guys?

DO you see me defeated? Am I not replying? The question was regarding mods so I asked their opinion on the topic at hand!

Well...then why was there an exception to the rule when it came to Muhammad cartoons? Many Indians were forcing down their freedom democratic views and ridiculing us...Why isnt my question answered? why the double standard?

Ok lets not even cross the border, why were Kashmiris attacked for favouring Pakistani team? Why the double standards on freedom of expression whenever it suits you guys?
I was not forcing down any view, I agreed with sir anjem that that cartoonist should have been beheaded

India is not an "islamic republic" to take offense against petty issues against someones religion.

Regarding the kashmir issue..they got what they deserved.Rights are not for traitors.

I was not forcing down any view, I agreed with sir anjem that that cartoonist should have been beheaded
so you are an extremist?

India is not an "islamic republic" to take offense against petty issues against someones religion.

Regarding the kashmir issue..they got what they deserved.Rights are not for traitors.
So basically you dont know what is freedom of expression....

They expressed their interest of the Pakistani team over Indian team and that makes you a traitor? thats impressive craziness!

As for not taking offense is fine...but dont try to shove your ideas on others! If you dont like a loose hand on freedom of expression try not to dictate it on others, savvy?

Back
Top Bottom