What's new

Four Kerala students booked for putting Modi’s photo along with Hitler, Osama in magazine

I am inclined to agree that it is their right to expression which permits them to have undertaken this exercise. The PM of India is a public figure and is subject to criticism. This criticism is neither crude nor defamatory. It reflects the views of these students. Many images of the former PM Singh were doctored and photo-shopped. I don't recall the Congress youth wing running a riot about that. BJP needs to mature up

Politics...... Nothing else...... being a mallu i am aware of the kind of politics is being played in collages and schools around kerala

There goes freedom of expression

Freedom of Speech hasn't gone anywhere.Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can publish anything they wish to. Narendra Modi was included in the list of 'negative faces' along with Bin laden and Hitler by the college's magazine team. The local BJP party complained against it in the police and they registered a case.

Freedom of Speech hasn't gone anywhere.Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can publish anything they wish to. Narendra Modi was included in the list of 'negative faces' along with Bin laden and Hitler by the college's magazine team. The local BJP party complained against it in the police and they registered a case.
I said freedom of expression...how people express themselves...plus if that is how people feel are they free to express themselves?

I said freedom of expression...how people express themselves...plus if that is how people feel are they free to express themselves?
Waainnnnnnnn, bohooooo freedom of expression, where does you advocacy for freedom of expression go when someone makes a cartoon or a movie on a religious figure

Correction, they need to be skinned alive first

Waainnnnnnnn, bohooooo freedom of expression, where does you advocacy for freedom of expression go when someone makes a cartoon or a movie on a religious figure
Comparing a religious figure with modi.......hmm...alright for the sake of an argument!
Exactly we were heavily criticized by yours truly Indians! So my question is goes like this....why is freedom of expression not allowed when it comes to Modi but sacred when it comes to Prophet?

Comparing a religious figure with modi.......hmm...alright for the sake of an argument!
Exactly we were heavily criticized by yours truly Indians! So my question is goes like this....why is freedom of expression not allowed when it comes to Modi but sacred when it comes to Prophet?
Modi (pbuh) is a prophet to me, now deal with it, these guys hurt my religious sentiments

Back
Top Bottom