What's new

Former PJAK member: Iran provided weapons for terrorist PKK

this will have consequences on turkey i believe it will backfire on turkey plus turkey rep to Muslim world will be forsaken.
In the future Iran will make you pay they dont forget and Armenia will get further support, an act of revenge.
I personally think turkey should keep out and tell NATO do it yourself. NATO countries are using turkey as test guinea pig against Russia temper. Iran is also good terms with Russia this can get bad if it out of control for turkey n believe me NATO is sly dog. look at mess pak got itself into.

We have already faced with its consequences mate, it already backfired. Iran has made its move, now its our turn. I believe getting Assad out will be enough punishment for Iran. IMO, our recent Patriot deal with NATO indicates that there will be an escalation in near future, maybe a direct involvement of NATO/Turkey in Syria which would be the end of Assad...

We shouldn't have involved in this mess in the first place. Majority of Turks are against AKP's Syria policy. But it is too late, there is no turning back now.

Btw, Erdogan is the one who is using NATO, not the other way around. NATO countries are trying to stay out of this conflict while He is trying to have NATO's support behind his back so that he can make the last move.

We have already faced with its consequences mate, it already backfired. Iran has made its move, now its our turn. I believe getting Assad out will be enough punishment for Iran. IMO, our recent Patriot deal with NATO indicates that there will be an escalation in near future, maybe a direct involvement of NATO/Turkey in Syria which would be the end of Assad...

We shouldn't have involved in this mess in the first place. Majority of Turks are against AKP's Syria policy. But it is too late, there is no turning back now.

Btw, Erdogan is the one who is using NATO, not the other way around. NATO countries are trying to stay out of this conflict while He is trying to have NATO's support behind his back so that he can make the last move.

erdogan is fake he goes around giving speech we are Muslims n this that but i always look at the action he has done the opposite. he make turkey look like joke especially the euro union hype that European countries leaders then started hyping they are Christians countries when they secular and dont want turkey. then flotilla happens erdogan give drama whole Muslim world falls for it as far as i am concern whole Muslim world is either puppets or fake islamic governmnet doing secret bidding of zionist agenda. but see how fast erdogan shoved turkey into syria when Syria did not even do jack compare that flotilla that was humiliation and zion made sure they got Turks to taste it live on TV. turkey is sacrificial lamb of NATO to Russia/Iran stabbing.

why should a PJAK member disclose it?

anyway a country which supports terrorism against her neighbore country (Syria) deserve to be flooded back in the same way.so dont cry for it.

lol we dont cry typical pers mentality we have been fighting pkk since 1982 this year just turkish army 670 pkk militants killed and 184 terorist surrender
Operasyonlar

mate pkk's power is declining because of intensive operations thats why EU,syria,ırak,israel try to support pkk desperately lol because only pkk stayed as a play card against turkey Iran islamic republic :partay: is supporting this marxist leninist maymunist(monkeyist) organization because of Assad because if esad fall off iran will be the next target

as for syria crisis we dont again cry :whistle: greece deported 300 000 turk in early republic history bulgarian jivkov government deported 350 000 turk in 1989 we could feed them simalarly saddam deported 150 000 kurds so we could feed them now syria we have 170 000 arab refugee we dont complait it :wave: because it is old ottoman tradition

mighty iran have huge oil and natural gas reserves but they can not look at very well our azeri turk brothers in last earthquake :wave:

lol we dont cry typical pers mentality we have been fighting pkk since 1982 this year just turkish army 670 pkk militants killed and 184 terorist surrender
Operasyonlar

mate pkk's power is declining because of intensive operations thats why EU,syria,ırak,israel try to support pkk desperately lol because only pkk stayed as a play card against turkey Iran islamic republic :partay: is supporting this marxist leninist maymunist(monkeyist) organization because of Assad because if esad fall off iran will be the next target

as for syria crisis we dont again cry :whistle: greece deported 300 000 turk in early republic history bulgarian jivkov government deported 350 000 turk in 1989 we could feed them simalarly saddam deported 150 000 kurds so we could feed them now syria we have 170 000 arab refugee we dont complait it :wave: because it is old ottoman tradition

mighty iran have huge oil and natural gas reserves but they can not look at very well our azeri turk brothers in last earthquake :wave:

Why Turkey didnt attack Israel when Israel attacked our ship? But when shells from Syria dropping on our land we take immidiatly action and fire back.. This shows enough that this is not a democratic movement to change the regime but a zionist plan to devide the whole area. Iran supports pkk why not? If you placing a nato shield in Turkey in order to defend Israel from Russian and Iran missiles.. Why shouldnt Iran support PKK when you go hand in hand with zionists and puppet arab kingdoms to create a mass murder in Syria?

Operasyonlar

FYI,Iran is hosting 3 million Afghan and Iraqi refugees.
You should study some basic facts before posting,it may give you a humiliating image my friend.
Nice try though.;)

LOL AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA

These Tuks can't do jack ****.
we need to arm PKK even more and lets see what these Mongoloid savages can do about it.
U know baluchistan, ahwaz, turkmen, kurd, all are sunni who are persecuted by the shia theocracy. It will be only a question of time before an insurgency start, and kicks the chauvinistic shia persian from all these area

in 90's yes not now (We helped them when you are in the 90's have destroyed thousands of Kurdish villages) now ,status changed they are our enemy ,too unfortunately turkey have paranoia Turkey are looking for an excuse to justify their military weakness.
Last summer we've destroyed their roots in our country. Why can not you?
as long as they(kurd's) will be SECOND-CLASS CITIZENS status not change ,Neither in Turkey nor in any other place
We have serious problems with the west and Israel and etc , but kurd never

How you know they are second-class citizens?
All are equal in Turkey we are not Iran, no matter who you are you have the same rights.
This shows who you are,never point fingers at some one or a country when you have one of the worst records on human rights.
Check this out then talk;http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_in_the_World
Look at the difference between our countries!

ohmy god ottomans vs Persian safavid warfare here and i have been missing out.

Why Turkey didnt attack Israel when Israel attacked our ship? But when shells from Syria dropping on our land we take immidiatly action and fire back.. This shows enough that this is not a democratic movement to change the regime but a zionist plan to devide the whole area. Iran supports pkk why not? If you placing a nato shield in Turkey in order to defend Israel from Russian and Iran missiles.. Why shouldnt Iran support PKK when you go hand in hand with zionists and puppet arab kingdoms to create a mass murder in Syria?

You sure are the smartest Turk on this forum,ty for explaining evrything so clear!

You sure are the smartest Turk on this forum,ty for explaining evrything so clear!

i already mentioned that message in my post but he he has broken it down.

iran =armenia/russia
turkey = nato
azerbaijan possible future victim as revenge from Iran - Syria already attacked by NATO/turkey.

ohmy god ottomans vs Persian safavid warfare here and i have been missing out.
persian safavids :D good joke

you must learn safavids were turk empire ;)
Ustādjlu
Rumlu
Shāmlu (the most powerful clan during the reign of Shah Ismail I.)
Dulghadir (Arabic: Dhu 'l-Kadar)
Afshār
Qājār
Takkalu
all these clans were turkish from anatolia and azerbaijan :)

U know baluchistan, ahwaz, turkmen, kurd, all are sunni who are persecuted by the shia theocracy. It will be only a question of time before an insurgency start, and kicks the chauvinistic shia persian from all these area

my friend i understand you are angry for what happen in your country but IRAN is great and ancient country maybe we have problem but in thousand years we were same country and we will be, because we are not iranian for same race or religious we are iranian because we have same history ,honorable history because we remember our sacrificed for iran all of us together not fars ,arab kurd azari or etc we are same country you must worry about your country with less 100 years old
just for inform your country separated right now!!

persian safavids :D good joke

you must learn safavids were turk empire ;)
Ustādjlu
Rumlu
Shāmlu (the most powerful clan during the reign of Shah Ismail I.)
Dulghadir (Arabic: Dhu 'l-Kadar)
Afshār
Qājār
Takkalu
all these clans were turkish from anatolia and azerbaijan :)

where their no Persians in the safavid? bloody hell Turks empires. Turks surely know how to erm enjoy themselves n make babies for another big empire after one another. new Territory new Turk baby with women captured.

No you're not the same country, these historical dynasties came and gone, most of them didn't cared about Iran or being Iranian, they were just after power, these ethnicities as well not cared about being Iranian, until the recent tries to unite all people under some symbolic emotions.

Back
Top Bottom