What's new

Former PJAK member: Iran provided weapons for terrorist PKK

With such posts Shahin, you wont be able to achieve anything but only show your quality..I know you are better than this..Ataturk is our founding father, please at least show some respect even if you hate him

Ataturk is one of my heroes and the most respected figure of the 21st century. I have to be honest about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe if Iran stopped supporting PKK terrorism we wouldn't have to open this thread.

Maybe if Iran stopped supporting PKK terrorism we wouldn't have to open this thread.

Oh, shut up. You are one of the guys who is responsible for all this nonsense. You and TR1 are only destroying the reputation of Turks and Turkey here. If it wasn't for you, I would not be here in this topic.

I'm thinking about leaving this forum too. First I tried to behave respectful, but too many trolls on this forum. There is no order here, and when there is some, it's biased. This forum would be nothing without trolls; look at all the Indian-Pakistani topics. It lives on trolls.

LOL, says the biggest troll on the forum, LMAO

Oh, shut up. You are one of the guys who is responsible for all this nonsense. You and TR1 are only destroying the reputation of Turks and Turkey here. If it wasn't for you, I would not be here in this topic.

What about your own reputation? In every topic you post stupid off-topic troll posts, mostly negative about others. Instead of condemning Iranian regime you support them. You can't expect friendship when you do that.

I think if Iranians stay in their own forum instead of coming here and trolling everything would be much better.

What about your own reputation? In every topic you post stupid off-topic troll posts, mostly negative about others. Instead of condemning Iranian regime you support them. You can't expect friendship when you do that.

I think if Iranians stay in their own forum instead of coming here and trolling everything would be much better.

I'm not the one who is going to other sections, and start calling for ethnic separation. And if I do, it's just a counterattack against you and TR1. I'm out of this topic btw.

I'm not the one who is going to other sections, and start calling for ethnic separation. And if I do, it's just a counterattack against you and TR1.

Surenas, you and Shahin are the biggest hypocrites I ever seen. Turkey is not supporting PKK terrorism. Iran is, so which counterattack are you talking about?

What will happen when Turkey does the same that Iran does? Because you guys are leaving us no option.

Surenas, you and Shahin are the biggest hypocrites I ever seen. Turkey is not supporting PKK terrorism. Iran is, so which counterattack are you talking about?

Why do you always go rant about Azeri separation? Did I ever began out of the blue here calling for an independent Kurdistan or something like that? I at least expected you guys would know how sensible that is.

No in this thread but you always do. By the way, you didn't object to the other things i said, so you accept those ?

I always do? I can't remember once spoken about them. I dare you to prove this.

Some PJAK terrorist threw sh.t onto the middle, you guys jumped onto it, swallowed the sh.t. Bravo.

Back
Top Bottom