What's new

Former PJAK member: Iran provided weapons for terrorist PKK

I'm not talking to you moron.

Btw, someone like you who needs other's guidence in order to THINK, shouldn't be talking about IQ.

I dont need guidence take that for your self. Everbody messed with Turkey so i think more that they dont even need to have balls in order to mess with Turkey.

The process is funny, not the consequences. Just imagining Erdogan to explode is wonderful.

Still, you are a sick person that needs psychological help.

I dont need guidence take that for your self. Everbody messed with Turkey so i think more that they dont even need to have balls in order to mess with Turkey.

Stop blabbering the things you heard from whichever sheikh you are getting your brainwashed in Netherlands, here.

After all the years Turks have exported pan-Turkism to try and destabilize Iran, it is about time we give them a taste of their own medicine.

Apparently, you think this is something new but it is not. And be sure that Turkey haven't started yet. IMO, your country is going to experience some 'intense' moments in near future. After that, that ego of yours will have permanent damage. But look at the bright side, you will get rid of your regime and shall learn that sympathising a terrorist organization is not a good idea :tup:

Lol you sound like atatwolf. He says "Iran is going to pay for this soon" you say "we are going to find out soon". :lol:

Since I have been born I have always heard our enemies talking about soon, soon. Seems like soon never comes!

Good for you. But then again, IMO you are going to cry about sanctions and continue on showing it as a reason for your country's failure. But this time, even the sanctions will not be enough to repair the fragile ego of Iranians.

have you guys noticed how every Turkish poster is all about "we will do this and we will do that to you"? It's like their fav activity is throwing around threats on msg boards.

Not really, we will just be a part of those 'doings'.

Good, please give me more of your opinions. :lol: Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Also if you can't win a debate with me, feel free to continue PMing WebMaster and trying to get me banned. :rofl:

I'm not debating, i'm expressing my opinions and you, with your friends keep posting some videos and trying to derail the topic as always.

You might think writing "LMAOOOO" is a way to win an argument but it is not.

Btw, i PMed WebMaster, and said that he shouldn't let terrorist sympathisers like yourself participate in his forum. Shame, he didn't listened to me. Other than that, there is nothing to have a debate with you really...

First of all LMAAOOOO at the video!

Second what you said is exactly right. Turks can only hypothesize about how they will damage iran in the FUTURE. The reason for that is because they haven't managed to do anything to us so far. No matter how much money they put into trying to destabilize Iran, no matter how many separatist groups they fund, they still haven't managed to scratch Iran.

May be you should also show some sources about how much money Turkey put into trying to destabilize Iran? Please share your wisdom pearls

Somebody has to learn the Iranians a good lesson. They had a free hand with supporting PKK terrorism. What will happen when we will do the same thing? 30 million Azeri in Iran are being discriminated. From their leaders we already are hearing that when US attacks, Azeri in Iran will revolt and join the fight against Irani regime. A fight that they can't win since 50% of Iran is non-Persian. Fascism of Iran will not be forgotten and when we do the same thing that they have done to us, they won't recover from their wounds. They will be meat on the grass.

LOOOOOOOOL..Funny video clip..Lets all show some stupid video clips from youtube

LOOOOOOOOL..Funny video clip..Lets all show some stupid video clips from youtube

Do not interrupt it mate, they are easing their inferiority complex by watching videos like this, they are convincing themselves that they are better than Turks, and apparently believing it.

So much natioanlism for a country, which would send them to cranes if they said only half of the things they are saying here, in Iran.

You forgot to add a threat somewhere in there

Don't you wanna do something to us in the future? Maybe teach a lesson or two? Slash a few necks here and there? Throw bombs? Help the 90 million Turks in Iran rise against their Persian overlords?

All this in the future of course

WATCH MY WORDDDDDDDS

This is a forum where everyone can express their opinions freely. If you do not like it, you don't need to send off-topic videos and start insulting. But it is not my problem but the mods...

Who am i to THREAT a country FFS. These are my opinions. Do not troll.

The low quality posts from both sides are just proving your immature mindset, and infact representing your countrymen. Please be mature, you don't want to be losing respect neither for yourselves or for the country you come from. Posts reported.

well i am not good at mud throwing contest so i will just say something about the article..I dont know if its true or not..Just 2 years ago Turkey and Iran were having joint operations against PKK-PJAK...Iran is facing serious sanctions; US, EU, Israel are both circling like vultures to smash Iran, so one has to think; why would Iran want to alienate her another neighbour, Turkey by supporting a terrorist organization? Iran has problems with GCC, Azerbaijan, USA, Israel..Why would they want to add Turkey to that list? It doesnt make any sense to me..I might be wrong but that doesnt make any sense to me

Back
Top Bottom