What's new

Former PJAK member: Iran provided weapons for terrorist PKK

i already mentioned that message in my post but he he has broken it down.

iran =armenia/russia
turkey = nato
azerbaijan possible future victim as revenge from Iran - Syria already attacked by NATO/turkey.
You forgot two little things about Azerbaijan; OIL and GAS.
What does the ''West''do if a country has both?
So would iran=armenia=russia try something?
Why is Israel so close with Azerbaijan?
Can you explain please if you have an idea about these questions?

You forgot two little things about Azerbaijan; OIL and GAS.
What does the ''West''do if a country has both?
So would iran=armenia=russia try something?
Why is Israel so close with Azerbaijan?
Can you explain please if you have an idea about these questions?

erm let put this way where was Russia getting it oil back in day it was Azerbaijan. west dont care they just need Azerbaijan oil and if it gets attacked that bonus it means they can be called in to make big bucks repairing the infrastructure n facilities. Iran has oil too which Russia n other countries want even china/west. Armenia is Russia's child which Iran supports but turkey is busy in Syria which is getting Russia n iran mad and they may do same too Azerbaijan.

erm let put this way where was Russia getting it oil back in day it was Azerbaijan. west dont care they just need Azerbaijan oil and if it gets attacked that bonus it means they can be called in to make big bucks repairing the infrastructure n facilities. Iran has oil too which Russia n other countries want even china/west. Armenia is Russia's child which Iran supports but turkey is busy in Syria which is getting Russia n iran mad and they may do same too Azerbaijan.
Let me put it this way,

The only way to take Iran away from Russia and China(both need Irans oil)is to have a reason or two.
First reason is the so called nuclear threat the second reason is Azerbaijan.
So they will use the conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan to start.
Mark my words,its all politics.
No iranian oil=weak china,weak russia(Iran new regime no mullahs road open to turkmenistan,kazakistan,oezbekistan,mongolia with all their recources again oil and gas)
This means Russia loses monopoly on the resources(oil and gas and minerals)of all the turkic countries because they have a road to the west via Turkey(silk road)
So the picture changes dont you think?

No you're not the same country, these historical dynasties came and gone, most of them didn't cared about Iran or being Iranian, they were just after power, these ethnicities as well not cared about being Iranian, until the recent tries to unite all people under some symbolic emotions.
you see your country and speak about my country !!
yes in your country some turk's tribe migrated to your country and made new empire and wiped out the other language other history or their past they restart people in your country 'these historical dynasties came and gone' but in iran we have the other way !!

Tell me which part of my point is wrong, who cared about Iran and being Iranian in the past ? these kind of thoughts are relatively new and its proto versions just barely appeared times to times in the history, same fo these ethnicities, do you think they gave a f.ck about Iran ? as I said those are relatively new kind of thoughts, in the past everything was about personal benefits.

persian safavids :D good joke

you must learn safavids were turk empire ;)
Ustādjlu
Rumlu
Shāmlu (the most powerful clan during the reign of Shah Ismail I.)
Dulghadir (Arabic: Dhu 'l-Kadar)
Afshār
Qājār
Takkalu
all these clans were turkish from anatolia and azerbaijan :)
maybe safavi's king were turk , but they built iranian government absolutely !!!
they respected to our culture and rebuild our empire when you speak about iran you don't speak about same race
just for inform country so called azerbaijan in past (100 year ago) called aran(iran's PROVINCE ) and lenin (soviet supreme leader) change her name to azerbaijan
and about shamlu
this is part of shamlu's poem
my name is arabic my family name is turkish ,how they define me ?

Tell me which part of my point is wrong, who cared about Iran and being Iranian in the past ? these kind of thoughts are relatively new and its proto versions just barely appeared times to times in the history, same fo these ethnicities, do you think they gave a f.ck about Iran ? as I said those are relatively new kind of thoughts, in the past everything was about personal benefits.
iyes they care about iran there are so many example but just for my turkish friend ;)
in past nader shah afshar (your turkish king)speak about iran and be iranian and iranian honor and integrated iran was his glory
i tell you again you see your country and speak about my country

they respected to our culture and rebuild our empire when you speak about iran
<< lol then ottomans must be holy for greeks :D
&#304;ran is geographical name not more why you persians think that iran is holy ? lol
shamlu mean is from damascus that still many turkmens are living in damascus ..

just for inform country so called azerbaijan in past (100 year ago) called aran(iran's PROVINCE ) and lenin (soviet supreme leader) change her name to azerbaijan
<< ottomans called azerbaijan aganist russians but true real azerbaijan now in iran .
but why turkish people name changed by persians and russians ?? why you were called azeri ? there isnt azeri word 100 years ago in azerbaijan and iran

g95w7.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

now i must go to alanya

I'm repeating again, these kind of things times to times happens, for example some Ottoman Sultans promoted an early form of Turkish nationalism but its rarely happens because emotical thoughts such as nationalism and thought of ancient motherland is something newly formed.

Btw can you show a source about that saying of Nader Shah ? because these rare thoughts I'm talking about generally coming from education, Nader Shah as far as I know was a mere tribesmen with no education and most likely not even knowing how to write and read.

Let me put it this way,

The only way to take Iran away from Russia and China(both need Irans oil)is to have a reason or two.
First reason is the so called nuclear threat the second reason is Azerbaijan.
So they will use the conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan to start.
Mark my words,its all politics.
No iranian oil=weak china,weak russia(Iran new regime no mullahs road open to turkmenistan,kazakistan,oezbekistan,mongolia with all their recources again oil and gas)
This means Russia loses monopoly on the resources(oil and gas and minerals)of all the turkic countries because they have a road to the west via Turkey(silk road)
So the picture changes dont you think?

you wrong about iran it is weak in some ways but surrounded by wild people you got Afghanistan, Iraq on fire, Pakistan struggling against many intel agencies. nuclear threat Russia has nukes too man not just USA. USA is already struggling getting a ss kicking in Iraq,Afghanistan, pakistanis pi st off. china will not allow Iran to fall as it soley need that oil. trust me it wont be in turkeys favor or Azerbaijan you got too much to lose. the whole god damn regions goes on fire.
of course it politics but it people lives that have been affected and this way Iran will get majority support cos it USA.

<< lol then ottomans must be holy for greeks :D
&#304;ran is geographical name not more why you persians think that iran is holy ? lol
shamlu mean is from damascus that still many turkmens are living in damascus ..

<< ottomans called azerbaijan aganist russians but true real azerbaijan now in iran .
but why turkish people name changed by persians and russians ?? why you were called azeri ? there isnt azeri word 100 years ago in azerbaijan and iran

now i must go to alanya
sorry but your country is geographical and you keep that with gun my country have history, great history and never we happy for killing and destroying country and people!!

i don't know where you find this photo but if you can understand what wrote in this letter you know this is not about our discussion
and about what osmani did with greek this is not honorable as what your government did with armania or kurds you must shame for this work
and when turks tribe came to iran they lived in tent and Uncivilized but they fight well they accepted from iranian society and government took them in army and they grow and civilized that reason for why they didn't wiped out our culture and our people(indeed some where they destroyed every thing ;))
and about turk and azari
turks lived in middle of asia and migrate to middle east they face were like turkman not like iranian azari there are just 1 common thing between the ancient turk and azari just language and this is not make new race
you know noruz your government kill 10's kurds in every noruz azari's have it why?

When did we kill anyone on newruz?
Why can't we just get along, it's not that hard. ******* sectarian people. This conflict is killing people everyday in Iraq, Syria you might as well add Bahrain. Just because you religious people believe that your sect is the right one Sünni or Shia. :undecided:

Also are you using Google Translate?

I'm repeating again, these kind of things times to times happens, for example some Ottoman Sultans promoted an early form of Turkish nationalism but its rarely happens because emotical thoughts such as nationalism and thought of ancient motherland is something newly formed.

Btw can you show a source about that saying of Nader Shah ? because these rare thoughts I'm talking about generally coming from education, Nader Shah as far as I know was a mere tribesmen with no education and most likely not even knowing how to write and read.

i cant take you link becuz this forum don't let me but his coin and his kateb's wrote show that
maybe soon i can put link just few comment
nadershah have low education and he could read too hard but he could !!
in my country there is more than you thinking after arabian invade to iran after mongolia invade samanian zandie afsharie safavie(in last not initiate) safarian gharan maziar and babak khoramdin sorkhjamegan hakhamaneshian ashkanian sasanian and pahlavi
indeed after arabian invade spoke persian was baned one iranian poet 'great ferdusi' wrote 30000 verse( less 1000 years ago) from persian words(indeed he gathered poems) and his poem about iranian glory and nationalism means and after that iranian riot against arabian leaders and never accept arabic leader's again
some people belive if ferdusi did n't exist iranian forgot persian language and sppke arabic like other country in middle east
one of his poem about one defeated soldier deal with holy bird and bird took his life and he can got back iranian territory ofcourse this is complicated but i sample that arash kamangir story
&#1711;&#1585; &#1575;&#1740;&#1585;&#1575;&#1606; &#1606;&#1576;&#1575;&#1588;&#1583; &#1578;&#1606; &#1605;&#1606; &#1606;&#1576;&#1575;&#1583; &#1576;&#1585; &#1575;&#1740;&#1606; &#1576;&#1608;&#1605; &#1608; &#1576;&#1585; &#1586;&#1606;&#1583;&#1607; &#1740;&#1705;

sorry but your country is geographical and you keep that with gun my country have history, great history and never we happy for killing and destroying country and people!!

i don't know where you find this photo but if you can understand what wrote in this letter you know this is not about our discussion
and about what osmani did with greek this is not honorable as what your government did with armania or kurds you must shame for this work
and when turks tribe came to iran they lived in tent and Uncivilized but they fight well they accepted from iranian society and government took them in army and they grow and civilized that reason for why they didn't wiped out our culture and our people(indeed some where they destroyed every thing ;))
and about turk and azari
turks lived in middle of asia and migrate to middle east they face were like turkman not like iranian azari there are just 1 common thing between the ancient turk and azari just language and this is not make new race
you know noruz your government kill 10's kurds in every noruz azari's have it why?

Bold parts of your post are true..Rest is the same, old cliche that haters poop out always

Back
Top Bottom