What's new

Foriegn Trained Sectarian Target Killers Arrested In Karachi

chauvunist

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
CID arrests two Sipah-e-Muhammad target killers

Crime Investigation Department (CID) 'revealed' the network of one banned sectarian outfit by releasing their pictures and sketches, while also claiming to have apprehended two members of the same gang.
The CID revealed pictures of four members of the group, including ringleader Syed Wasim Ahsan Naqvi alias Shahid alias Kafshif. The other members are Nisar Hussain alias Rehmat, Abbas Gora and Mohammad Ali Rizvi alias Doctor, while sketches of seven members including Gul alias Abdullah, Sajid, Kashif alias Arif, Imran alias Mota alias Kalo, Adnan alias Manjan, and two unidentified, have also been released.
There are a total of 17 members in the group as per the CID.
The arrest of two members of the said group was disclosed during a press conference held by in-charge of CID's Counter Terrorism and Financial Crime Unit (CTFU) on Saturday. The officials also recovered one motorcycle, a Kalashnikov, three pistols, two cars and a CD containing the list of would-be targets.
The CID-CTFCU officials say that the arrests were made after an encounter when a police team on a tip-off raided Abbas Town.
In-charge CTFCU Raja Omar Khattab informed the media that the arrested suspects are affiliated with banned sectarian outfit, Sipah-e-Muhammad Pakistan and a person, namely Syed Waseem Ahsan Naqvi alais Shahid was their ringleader in Karachi.
"This group comprises of around 16 to 17 members and has been involved in around 60 cases of sectarian targeted killings in Karachi alone," Khattab informed media. "A neighbouring Islamic country is providing funds to this group. They have also received military training from the neighbouring country."
The arrested suspects revealed that their ringleader used to pay Rs 15,000 monthly to each member, to target the people on sectarian basis and even provided a residential flat and motorcycles. "These members knew each other only by faces and not by original names as they used code words," CTFCU in-charge explained.
Besides individual acts of target killings, the arrested persons also revealed to have targeted the central leader of Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat, Maulana Aurangzaib Farooqui in Gulshan-e-Iqbal in December 2012 in which Farooqui was wounded while six of Farooqui's security guards, including four policemen lost their lives. Separately this group was also involved in the targeted killings of four religious scholars and leaders in Nursery area last year.
"The group members even visited the rallies and processions of the rival sect by exposing themselves as journalists to select their targets," Khattab explained. "Few members of this group were also arrested in past, but were later released from jails." He said that the police was looking for the mastermind and more group members, who would soon be arrested.

@Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @al-Hasani @haman10 @Serpentine @Pakistanisage @Armstrong @Cheetah786

The new ordinance to deal with terrorists is in effect or not yet? If not than courts will free them again.

The new ordinance to deal with terrorists is in effect or not yet? If not than courts will free them again.

Well i guess it is in effect and i hope there is shoot on sight order to deal with terrorists of any sect,ideology or political party...

Well i guess it is in effect and i hope there is shoot on sight order to deal with terrorists of any sect,ideology or political party...

Bad new ....court announced that the new law will be scrutinized thoroughly .....

Last edited:
With this kind of judiciary who needs enemy.

What to say .... current situation required the law enforcement agencies to 'go beyond the call of duty' and 'Judiciary is bound to perform her role' ..... in this type of situation civil society and Political Leadership need to provide a suitable environment for the working of both state organs ...... (some time we need keep our eye close) .........

20031205_CloseYourEyes.jpeg

There is no proof to say that the country is Iran.. nor is there proof to say that it isnt. The thread starter should have more intelligence than that.

Afghanistan is ALSO an Islamic country.

There is no proof to say that the country is Iran.. nor is there proof to say that it isnt. The thread starter should have more intelligence than that.

Afghanistan is ALSO an Islamic country.

Sorry i didn't know that sipah-e-Muhammad people gets training in Afghanistan as we have a clear history of them Training in and being funded from Iran...Everyone knows what the article actually means but certain people obviously cannot bear Iran being in negative spotlight despite obvious realities...I hope such Rapid mod actions also apply when certain other Muslim countries are being mentioned to the level where it shames Racism without any solid grounds...Peace

Sorry i didn't know that sipah-e-Muhammad people gets training in Afghanistan as we have a clear history of them Training in and being funded from Iran...Everyone knows what the article actually means but certain people obviously cannot bear Iran being in negative spotlight despite obvious realities...I hope such Rapid mod actions also apply when certain other Muslim countries are being mentioned to the level where it shames Racism without any solid grounds...Peace

There is no issue with Iran being in a negative spotlight.. they sponsor sectarian killings. But slamming it in on the thread title without the news article even mentioning anything is pure noobism. Indian trolls do it, suggest you do not get into the habit.

thats so awesome that the terrorist govt. of pakistan is accusing iran of supporting sectarianism !

i've always said , maybe its because we are respecting u guys so much ! ? is it because of that or sth else ?

name me 1 neighbor that is friends with u and has not tasted the bitter taste of your terrorism in the region ?

u constantly bomb your neighbors and all u come up with is this shyt : sorry ! we are fighting taliban right now !

as i remember its pakistani shia muslims that are being mass-murdered everyday not the other way around !

so u guys continue this shitty trend with all of your neighbors ! its okey with us !

==========

and p.s i never though i would be replying to such comments and posts

comon dude ! n everyone knows that pakistan after saudi is the main supporter of terrorism !

and all of your neighbors agree with that :)

i wish one day pakistan will return to the strong hands of someone like jinnah . his type is the only type that can stop the terrorist govt of pakistan

First, I suggest you tone down your accusations... otherwise you will be thrown out for insulting my country and violating a forum rule. Second, both Saudi Arabia and Iran play their sectarian(in realitiy Arab-Persian rivalry) games here.

First, I suggest you tone down your accusations... otherwise you will be thrown out for insulting my country and violating a forum rule. Second, both Saudi Arabia and Iran play their sectarian(in realitiy Arab-Persian rivalry) games here.

i got the warning and its okey . my tune was exactly the same as your tune .

its okey for u to call iran "terrorist" but it would be against the laws if i return the favor ? LOL man !

give me a break . this is just a forum where people come and discuss ! this aint no biggie dont be harsh on yourself

i have a lot of more important things to do in my life . i hope u also do

Back
Top Bottom