What's new

Forbes > India Goes Hypersonic : New Missile Technology May Be Answer To China’s Navy

HGV DF-17 is a hypersonic glider. Indian test is a SCRAMjet powered test vehicle. It will lead to a SCRAMjet powdered cruise missile similar to Zircon. They are two totally different beasts. India most liekly does not have an announced hypersonic glider program. BTW, China also has a hypersonic SCRAMjet program and it is also in development stage, its called Starry Sky 2.

The country most ahead of everyone in SCRAMjet arena is either USA or Russia.

BTW, What is really hilarious is that you dont know even this much!

By the way, I have been a research fellow at Moscow State University for jet propulsion study and have two research papers on scramjet engines (circa 2017). You can keep your googling on, ya might learn a thing or two. But don't open your mouth about things you really have no idea about. Your india, is no where near fielding an HGV, even with help. And Russia is sure as hell ain't selling you it's HGV, off the shelf. Don't care whether you believe me or not. Just prove my statement wrong ... I dare ya!

By the way, I have been a research fellow at Moscow State University for jet propulsion study and have two research papers on scramjet engines (circa 2017). You can keep your googling on, ya might learn a thing or two. But don't open your mouth about things you really have no idea about. Your india, is no where near fielding an HGV, even with help. And Russia is sure as hell ain't selling you it's HGV, off the shelf. Don't care whether you believe me or not. Just prove my statement wrong ... I dare ya!
I don't give a damn what you are. Thanks for dangling your credentials, they mean nothing to me. I am a cook and a farm worker and I care least about your universities. From the looks of it, for all your rocket science you export yarn for living. So, unless you link to proper sources, you won't get no consideration from me.

Indeed India is nowhere near fielding an HGV because India does not even have a HGV program. Not atleast one that is know in public. Since we agree on that, why are you bringing HGV in a thread related to India's test of a SCRAMjet based test vehicle? Why does HGV even matter in this thread?

Last edited:
I don't give a damn what you are. Thanks for dangling your credentials, they mean nothing to me. I am a cook and a farm worker and I care least about your universities. From the looks of it, for all your rocket science you export yarn for living. So, unless you link to proper sources, you won't get no consideration from me.

Indeed India is nowhere near fielding an HGV because India does not even have a HGV program. Not atleast one that is know in public. Since we agree on that, why are you bringing HGV in a thread related to India's test of a SCRAMjet based test vehicle? Why does HGV even matter in this thread?

If you're asking that question, then you've most certainly lost the line of thought on my response posts. india is nowhere near the rapid growth of China in terms of development of ballistic, ram-jet, scram-jet and hypersonic missiles. With the exception of supersonic brahMos, there is nothing there to compare. Yes, both countries have invested in such programs. However China is leaps and bounds ahead of india. That's the whole point of me discussing this with you. Dollar for dollar, China has more invested in all categories and have yielded greater results.

If you're asking that question, then you've most certainly lost the line of thought on my response posts. india is nowhere near the rapid growth of China in terms of development of ballistic, ram-jet, scram-jet and hypersonic missiles. With the exception of supersonic brahMos, there is nothing there to compare. Yes, both countries have invested in such programs. However China is leaps and bounds ahead of india. That's the whole point of me discussing this with you. Dollar for dollar, China has more invested in all categories and have yielded greater results.

US invested MORE, Trillions in Space yet failed to make RD-180 Why ? ( Today USA Purchases that Engine from Russia )

China IS INFACT FAR AHEAD in SPACE, YET , Its ONLY INDIA > "To Have a Successful Mars Mission in FIRST ATTEMPT"

Money and Time is not really the basis fr everything. Especially in Specific Areas like Space and Nuclear Science.

As yourself, why India has the HIGHEST PAPERS for Thorium Research.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom