What's new

Hypersonic Vehicle Tested In Wind Tunnel, Engine Already Tested.

If you see the shape of most of missile, They are symmetrical. This one isn't. Imagine a scenaro where this missile have to roll like shaurya to distribute heat(generated out of friction at Hypersonic speed) . With this shape it is not possible. Look at upper part of Nose cone. Air resistance will push it down. That will require a balancing force to keep the missile stable.

Its basically a scramjet powered aircraft,so that kind of shape is not unusual..

X-51A_Waverider.jpg

ILA_Berlin_2012_PD_020.JPG

Off course we Indians are dumb enough to understand any of this high tech sh@t. Somebody must have helped us :rofl:
You cant blame that person thats how things work in his/her country ;)

The whole project cost just 6 crores.
So what makes you think that we bought foreign technology?
Knowing that it is a second and not the first of its kind in India.
Keep your (such )farcical thoughts within your chest, don't let them out and look ridiculous.

Keep your (such )farcical thoughts within your chest, don't let them out and look ridiculous.

Who told you this??They started way back..even back in 2004...

Aerospace Research Centre - Anna University

It is not when but how.
And you said somebody helping India on that.
Now clearly changing your tracks to not look like a clown - That you were looking before.

When did I did that?I said,this project has been on for long period,and ISRO has a paralell program as well.You are making yourself looking like a fool.

When did I did that?I said,this project has been on for long period,and ISRO has a paralell program as well.You are making yourself looking like a fool.

It was following conversation:

me.jpg

And you just jumped in.
What does THIS imply?

Before you open your mouth anymore and make a fool of yourself. Try to comprehend the meaning. I suggest try reading again.

At no point ever I would be needing your expertise in anything so just avoid me and dont quote. I have a feeling you are not worth of the time

Before you open your mouth anymore and make a fool of yourself. Try to comprehend the meaning. I suggest try reading again.

At no point ever I would be needing your expertise in anything so just avoid me and dont quote. I have a feeling you are not worth of the time

Welcome and get lost!

Welcome and get lost!
Who invite you to Quote me.
Feelings are mutual. Don't bother replying and follow your own advice. And get lost too.
Better get educated in reading skills. Good luck.

Last edited:
Who invite you to Quote me

Nobody invites nobody, lest you forget that its a open forum.
Once you start to equate 2+2=5
People will jump on your A*s no matter who they are...
Stop bickering!

Back
Top Bottom