What's new

India’s first Hypersonic Technology Demonstrator Vehicle being tested

Any source to back your claim or is it that you came to know from on of your own sources rhetoric??Because so far all the evidences (if you could term the reports as such) suggest that it was a hypersonic mach 10 'glide vehicle' and glider means unpowered.So where did you find the scramjet part from?

Hypersonic glide is not possible without 'functional' scramjet engine ....

It is possible with other powerful Rocket engines. E.G. shaurya.

I correct myself .... " Sustainable and prolonged hypersonic glide is not possible without scramjet engines ! "

as you would agree the motors used in Shaurya are too powerful and they do impart Hypersonic velocity to missile but for very limited time ... ( For Shaurya total flight duration is around 700 seconds ...of which I am not sure how much is the time period in which it travels at Hypersonic speed 1)

Scramjet can do same job for prolonged time frame with better efficiency ...

I correct myself .... " Sustainable and prolonged hypersonic glide is not possible without scramjet engines ! "

as you would agree the motors used in Shaurya are too powerful and they do impart Hypersonic velocity to missile but for very limited time ... ( For Shaurya total flight duration is around 700 seconds ...of which I am not sure how much is the time period in which it travels at Hypersonic speed 1)

Scramjet can do same job for prolonged time frame with better efficiency ...

K4 will have that hypersonic flight for too long time for 3500 KM flight.

It is a wonder of very advanced fuel and advance propulsion technology. Many people know about it but they will never discuss that in public.

S500 missile is said to have a speed of Mach 21.

give Pakistan its tehnology, cuz India is our buddy, no?

But we are afraid of Zid sir. He may use same technology against us at the time of Gazawa e Hind.

Last edited:

It is a wonder of very advanced fuel and advance propulsion technology.

well for missiles these rocket motors may be enough ...

but if we talk about 'economical ' hypersonic flights for Reusable Launch Vehicles ...then there are hardly any alternatives besides Scramjet engines ....

Scramjet engines if used in missiles have potential to increase payload capacity substantially !!!

that's why despite powerful engines the emphasis on scramjet technology ...

The speed in itself does not mean much unless it is sustained for prolonged period.

Most ICBMs attain comparable speeds in their terminal phase ....

this off course is important because it reduces terminal flight period , increase kinetic energy and therefore makes them virtually impossible to intercept in terminal phase !

well for missiles these rocket motors may be enough ...

but if we talk about 'economical ' hypersonic flights for Reusable Launch Vehicles ...then there are hardly any alternatives besides Scramjet engines ....

Scramjet engines if used in missiles have potential to increase payload capacity substantially !!!

that's why despite powerful engines the emphasis of scramjet technology ...

The speed in itself does not mean much unless it is sustained for prolonged period.

Most ICBMs attain comparable speeds in their terminal phase ....

this off course is important because it reduces terminal flight period , increase kinetic energy and therefore makes them virtually impossible to intercept in terminal phase !

Yes this missiles are compact since they do not use oxidizer. Combustion it self is very efficient. This give missile very low weight hence high weight carrying capability.

ICBM are no doubt very fast in terminal phase but to do that, they have a lots of velocity gathered in outer atmosphere flight. They are visible from a long distance and you can counter them in midcourse or terminal Phase provided you have detection system and missile to shoot them down.

It is a wonder of very advanced fuel and advance propulsion technology. Many people know about it but they will never discuss that in public.

But we are afraid of Zid sir. He may use same technology against us at the time of Gazawa e Hind.
gazwa e hind is history, either it happened at time of the invasion of mughals or at the attack of Muhammad bin Qasim

gazwa e hind is history, either it happened at time of the invasion of mughals or at the attack of Muhammad bin Qasim

Oh my god. I have a sigh of relief now!!!!!!!!!

Why Zaid sir talk it so often in conversation? It seems that it is yet to be happened.

Now you have given enough ammunition for this thread to go off-topic .... :angry:

No, it was just a messing with Pakistani friends.

Why Zaid sir talk it so often in conversation? It seems that it is yet to be happened.
the descriptions of the war which were given by our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.W) were mostly fulfilled during the Nuhammad Bin Qasim attack, it mentioned that it will involve an attack on Hind and Sind, so both of them happened, and still it is a controversial title and some say that there is no existence of such a war, but if someone wants to be persistent then they can knock themselves out lol.

No, it was just a messing with Pakistani friends.

Do not feed the troll ....Do not reply to his post !

the descriptions of the war which were given by our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.W) were mostly fulfilled during the Nuhammad Bin Qasim attack, it mentioned that it will involve an attack on Hind and Sind, so both of them happened, and still it is a controversial title and some say that there is no existence of such a war, but if someone wants to be persistent then they can knock themselves out lol.

Ok dear,

Thaks for Information.

Back to topic.

What we can expect from them? If China has, India must have, haha.

It is other way round.

You didn't reply to a question I asked you twice.

He said work on the wind tunnel required for tests had started and it would be ready in one-and-half years. He was confident this would reduce the development cycle in hypersonic programme.

Bad planning. It should be ready before the missile reaches wind tunnel testing stage.

Last edited:
What we can expect from them? If China has, India must have, haha.

India is working on Hypersonic technology since 1988 ...

It seems other way round to me as India had publicly stated intention to develop hypersonic technology long time back .

Indo-phobic people will go any length to belittle India .

India is working to perfect these technological milestones ...sooner or later we are likely to cross each other along the journey .

So what is the point to say such nasty things ?

why India should not aspire to have these technologies just because China has also achieved them ?

sounds double standards to me !

Not expected from China who itself is trying to outdo US .

Should we say that If US must have , China also must have ???

Ok dear,

Thaks for Information.

Back to topic.

It is other way round.

You didn't reply to a question I asked you twice.

Bad planning. It should be ready before the missile reaches wind tunnel testing stage.
i was called a dear? :what: :cheesy: :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom