What's new

India’s first Hypersonic Technology Demonstrator Vehicle being tested

No wonder clueless indians take some ballistic missiles equal to Star-War "hypersonic technology vehicle" that the US and China are currently testing on. Indians are still scrutching their heads trying to figure out how to produce the high tech such as the bullets for their AK-47 copies. :lol:

India will also be testing its Reusable Launch Vehicle -Technology Demonstrator for Hypersonic flight by end of this year

Following is the picture of RLV-TD air frame in construction ...

index.php

Dr. B.N. Suresh, then Director of the Vikram Sarabhai Space Center [VSSC] had made presentations where he spoke about India's Reusable Launch Vehicle program [India's Space Shuttle].
Posting the relevant presentation slides here for information.

(1)
(2)

(3)
(4)

(5)
(6)

(7)
(8)

(9)
(10)

Last edited:
Indian are really good at ppt presentation! but I can do much better, what a junk

Indian are really good at ppt presentation! but I can do much better, what a junk

Post reported for trolling .

If you don't have anything good to add , please feel free to leave the discussion rather than writing your butt hurt comments .

Just report him for trolling ....people like him should be reported by all to get them banned ...

India will also be testing its Reusable Launch Vehicle -Technology Demonstrator for Hypersonic flight by end of this year

Following is the picture of RLV-TD air frame in construction ...

index.php

Is India copying the space shuttle from America. Be original sometimes, ok.

Is India copying the space shuttle from America. Be original sometimes, ok.

You are stupid enough to open your mouth without knowing facts !

Do you know that India's Reusable launch vehicle works totally different way from the American Space Shuttle worked ???

Your penchant to make fool of yourself by commenting about things you don't know is well known !

Go and first read about the differences between RLV and Space shuttle and them come here to bark !!!

What do you mean by you guys? I'm an American so we do not want you ungrateful Indians to copy our technology.

You are idiot . India is not copying American technology !

RLV design is totally different from that of space shuttle ...

You are stupid enough to open your mouth without knowing facts !

Do you know that India's Reusable launch vehicle works totally different way from the American Space Shuttle worked ???

Your penchant to make fool of yourself by commenting about things you don't know is well known !

Go and first read about the differences between RLV and Space shuttle and them come here to bark !!!

You are idiot . India is not copying American technology !

RLV design is totally different from that of space shuttle ...

Since the shape is the same, its a copy.

This statement of yours attests to the fact that you are a moron !

All right, I'll stop teasing you. Since you are all getting defensive and sensitive. I was going to say that its a copycat of X37B, but I'll refrain from saying that

The X37B was launched early this week. Its interesting that when America do something, Indian papers would fill with articles about how India also have the same project "under development" Isn't this an interesting scenario.

Air Force launches top-secret mini-space shuttle

There is only one country famous for that. :lol::lol:

R you saying that India is not capable of copying.

Back
Top Bottom