What's new

For Pakistan state to collapse, it is basically Pakistan Army which has to collapse. Christine fair

Granted PA has enormous influence in Pakistan. But destroying it or the country is not the answer. My Pakistani friends tell me there are several rascals in civilian clothing too that contribute to a somewhat dysfunctional state

That is not the point, She wants to see Pakistan destroyed just for the sake of destroying PA , that is disgusting .. Imagine if someone say , just so we don't Like American Army doing in the world, we would like to see America destroyed . Without even thinking that when and if a country falls, Millions of innocent people die with it , not to mention the misery which follows .

As much as I hate her, she's mostly right, but from completely different reasons than she thinks.

The day the PA collapses is the day India will invade and annex Pakistan, fulfilling a dream India has had since Pakistan separated.

As much as she preaches about the value to states needing to learn about both escalation and de-escalation of conflict, she's very much a war monger.

That is not the point, She wants to see Pakistan destroyed just for the sake of destroying PA , that is disgusting .. Imagine if someone say , just so we don't Like American Army doing in the world, we would like to see America destroyed . Without even thinking that when and if a country falls, Millions of innocent people die with it , not to mention the misery which follows .
Good point. we do have some other nut jobs too..Ann Coulter is one that comes to mind

As much as I hate her, she's mostly right, but from completely different reasons than she thinks.

The day the PA collapses is the day India will invade and annex Pakistan, fulfilling a dream India has had since Pakistan separated.

As much as she preaches about the value to states needing to learn about both escalation and de-escalation of conflict, she's very much a war monger.

Of course she is right. But as you pointed, it’s not an observation but a heart felt wish she has.

All her whining are crying is like: “Hey look I (and some of my colleagues) want Pakistan to collapse and have worked so hard to this end, but look at this evil country and it’s evil army has frustrate all our efforts... they’re so evil.”

But on a positive note, she is slowly coming to terms with the reality that she will take her wish of a collapsed Pakistan to her grave with her... this will keep burning her heart till the end... quite satisfying...

i think some pakistani broke her heart. she has personal hatred for Pakistan. gotta be more than her opinion. how did she become Pakistan expert. there is more to it than meet the eyes.

Good point. we do have some other nut jobs too..Ann Coulter is one that comes to mind

Which country doesn't ? hahaha but Ann Coulter is anti Muslim , she doesn't discriminate but this Christian Fair is weirdly so bitter against the PA, I means seriously why ? and her bitterness grows and grows to a extent that now she can't say that she is just a academic or Scholar , cause she is biased .. she just want to see PA humiliated and destroyed even if it means the whole Country dies with it . That is some seriously crazy shit she is packing hah

This is what happens when you have lived & worked entire freaking breathing moment of your adult life with visceral hatred for something with all the scales tipped in your favor, yet your could not accomplish you were originally set out to, your desires don't come to fruition and you are left nothing more than a old dotting hag

Eh... don’t even get me started on her.

She and india are not a threat. The threat is the traitors within. A barking bitch is often ignored.

Indeed, a dog that barks a lot doesn’t have much of a bite.

exactly.
Gen Bajwa's extension issue and Gen Musharraf's case is a serious attempt to do so.

Jab tak NS aur is kay katooroon ko ibrat ka nishan nahin banaya jata, Pakistan can not see rosni ki kiran.

exactly.
Gen Bajwa's extension issue and Gen Musharraf's case is a serious attempt to do so.

Jab tak NS aur is kay katooroon ko ibrat ka nishan nahin banaya jata, Pakistan can not see rosni ki kiran.
Almost entirely the enemy of pakistan is the corrupt political class and the corrupt judiciary.

Almost entirely the enemy of pakistan is the corrupt political class and the corrupt judiciary.
most of the judiciary and civil servants are NS loyals, last 20 -30 years they have treated Pakistan like their family business,,,,it will take a whole new generation to clean up this mess.

Back
Top Bottom